The video game 'Dark Souls' has three instalments of are I, II, and III, which have various 'Dark Souls' boss names, 'Dark Souls' city names and, most important cool 'Dark Souls' names.
There are various 'Dark Souls' characters that include dragons, humans, statutes and paintings. Each one of them has different roles to play in the game.
Bosses From Dark Souls
Some of the 'Dark Souls' boss names are Artorias, the Abysswalker, Asylum Demon and Centipede Demon. Our list also has the 'Dark Souls' dragon names who are also bosses but of a different kind.
1. Artorias, the Abysswalker: is located in the Royal Wood with drop soul power of Soul of Artorias, one of the most prominent 'Dark Souls' boss names.
2. Asylum Demon: is located in the Northern Undead Asylum as its tutorial boss with a drop soul item of humanity, and Demon's Great Hammer.
3. Bed of Chaos: is the root cause of all demons and chaos and is seen in Lost Izazlith with a drop power of humanity and Lord's Soul.
4. Bell Gargoyle: is located on the roof of the Undead Church, protecting the route to the Bell of Awakening
5. Black Dragon Kalameet: is one of the strongest dragon bosses in the 'Dark Souls' located at the Royal Wood.
6. Ceaseless Discharge: is a big larva creature and one of the bosses of the 'Dark Souls' area of Demon Ruins with a power of Demon Ruins Humanity.
7. Centipede Demon: is a large bug and a centipede demon boss that lives in the deep of the Demon Ruins' lavas.
8. Chaos Witch Quelaag: can be seen in the Blight town protecting the second Bell Tower.
9. Dark Sun Gwyndolin: is found on the Anor Londo with a drop soul item of Brass Armor Set and Sunlight Blade Miracle.
10. Firesage Demon: is located on the Demon Ruins of Dark Souls with a drop power of Humanity and Demon's Catalyst.
11. Gaping Dragon: is a huge creature boss with hundreds of teeth in the 'Dark Souls' and is seen in the Undead Burg and Blighttown.
12. Gravelord Nito: is located on the Tomb of the Giants with a power of Humanity and Lord Soul.
13. Great Grey Wolf Sif: is a large wolf boss who protects the once great Knight Artorias' grave.
14. Gwyn, Lord of Cinder: is the final boss of the game and was also the former Lord of the Sunlight.
15. Iron Golem: is the boss of the Sen's Fortress, and needs to be defeated to reach the Anor Londo.
16. Manus, Father of the Abyss: is the final boss of the Artorias of the Abyss and a primeval human.
17. Moonlight Butterfly: is an optional boss in the 'Darl Souls' who can create magic.
18. Ornstein and Smough: is located on the Anor Londo with a drop item of Soul of Ornstein and Soul of Smough.
19. Pinwheel, The Catacombs: is the Catacombs boss in the 'Dark Souls' and a necromancer.
20. Sanctuary Guardian: is an aggressive boss who protects the Sanctuary Garden with an attack of poison and lightning.
21. Seath the Scaleless: is a scale less and blind dragon boss with an obsession of immortality.
22. Stray Demon: is one of the bosses in the 'Dark Souls' found at the opening area of the game.
23. Taurus Demon: is an early boss of the 'Dark Souls' loacted at the Undead Burg.
24. The Four Kings: is a boss of the game who can be seen in the Abyss below New Londo Ruins.
NPCs In Dark Souls
NPCs stands for 'Non Playable Characters'. Did you know: The names of the 'Dark Souls 2' firekeepers are Morrel, Strowen, and Griant.
25. Alva, Seeker of the Spurned: is a NPC who invades as a dark spirit in the game.
26. Anri of Astora: is one of the PNPC characters found sitting near the Halfway Fortress bonfire.
27. Archdeacon McDonnell: is a minor posthumous antagonist in the game.
28. Black Hand Gotthard: is an NPC which is located near the top of the staircase that goes to the boss.
29. Black Hand Kamui: is an enemy character of NPC in 'Dark Souls III'.
30. Company Captain Yorshka: is one of the NPCs in the game.
31. Cornyx of the Great Swamp: is an NPCs that act as a merchant.
32. Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild: is one of the NPCs and an enemy character.
33. Eygon of Carim: is the second knight of Carim NPC.
34. Filianore: this non playable character is found near the furthest left statue which is just before the boss.
35. Fire Keeper: is an NPC located in the Firelink Shrine.
36. Giant of the Undead Settlement: is one of the NPCs in the 'Dark Souls' that holds the Undead Settlement Bonfire.
37. Great Swamp Cuculus: is seen at the Smouldering Lake which is just before the Old Demon King boss gate.
38. Greirat of the Undead Settlement: is an NPC that will ask you for stealing items in the game.
39. Hawkwood: is one of the NPCs that admires the power of dragons.
40. Holy Knight Hodrick: is an NPC invader in the 'Dark Souls' game series.
41. Irina of Carim : is an NPC that teaches and sells the character a miracle.
42. Jailer: is one of the NPCs that holds a lantern with a red light.
43. Judicator Argo: is a recurring miniboss and an NPC.
44. Karla: is an NPC and a merchant in the 'Dark Souls'.
45. Kingseeker Frampt: is a NPC that resides in the Firelink shrine.
46. Knight Slayer Tsorig: is found near the Demon Ruins/Old Kings Antechamber bonfires.
47. Livid Pyromancer Dunnel: this NCP can be encountered at the Painted World of Ariandel.
48. Locust Preacher: is a NPC enemy met only in The Ringed City of the 'Dark Souls' game series.
49. Londor Pale Shade: the NCP can be found at the Firelink Shrine, near the location of Yoel and Yuria.
50. Longfinger Kirk: is one of the NPCs found at the ground floor as an invader.
51. Moaning Knight: is seen at one of the burial chambers near the adjoining staircase.
52. Old Wolf of Farron: this NPC seems to be dead but is actually sleeping.
53. Orbeck of Vinheim: is one of the NPCs found near the bonfires in the game.
54.Patches the Hyena: is one of the NPCs who will sell unique goods to the player.
55. Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow: this NPC is seen on the roof of the Firelink Shrine.
56. Pilgrim from Londor: the player needs to obtain this NPC before killing the Abyss Watchers.
57. Ringed City Hollow: is a man with a plate-armor helm which is seen at Dreg Heap.
58. Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth: is the NPC and the leader of Rosaria's Fingers.
59. Shira: is one of the strongest NPCs of the 'Dark Souls III' game.
60. Shrine Handmaid: is an NPC and the primary merchant which is available to the player.
61. Silver Knight Ledo: is an enemy NPC in the 'Dark Souls' game series.
62. Sir Vilhelm: is one of the hostile NPC found near the graveyard.
63. Sirris of the Sunless Realms: speaking with this NPC will gain Darkmoon Loyalty Gesture to the player.
64. Slave Knight Gael: this NPC is found at the Cathedral of the Deep, Cleansing Bonfire.
65. Snuggly: is a crow and an invisible NPC.
66. Stone-humped Hag: this NPC is the part of 'The Ringed City DLC'.
67. Unbreakable Patches: is seen at the Cathedral of the Deep when the front door is opened.
68. Velka the Goddess of Sin: this NPCs statute is located at the the Undead Settlement.
69. Yellowfinger Heysel: is the NPC that invades as a dark spirit.
70. Yoel of Londor: is seen at the Undead Settlement to offer the player his services.
71. Yuria of Londor: this NPC is a strange character that appears after the player find Yoel of Londor dead.
Names From Dark Souls Lore
All 'Dark Souls' names comes from various legends, lores and mythology. So if you are looking for a strong character name for your game avatar, or you're just curious, then keep on reading.
72. Abysswalker Knight Artorias: is one of the four Knights of Gwyn in the 'Dark Souls' and the Lord of Sunlight.
73. Alvina: is a master of the Forest Hunter Covenant and a huge cat with speech.
74. Anastacia of Astora: is a firekeeper of Firelink Shrine in the game 'Dark Souls'.
75. Andre of Astora: is a blacksmith found between the Undead Parish and Sen's Fortress in the 'Dark Souls'.
76. Big Hat Logan: is a great sorcerer who has come to Lordran to find the Duke's Archives.
77. Black Iron Tarkus: is a knight with huge strength.
78. Chosen Undead: is one of the playing-character of 'Dark Souls I' game.
79. Crestfallen Warrior: a player found at Firelink Shrine in the game.
80. Crossbreed Priscilla: a half-dragon and half-woman character that resides in a painted world.
81 Darkstalker Kaathe: is the leader of Darkwraith covenant and one of the Primordial Serpents.
82. Dragon Slayer Ornstein: is one of the four kings of the Gwyn and the lord of Sunlight.
83. Dusk of Oolacile: is the princess of Oolacile in the game 'Dark Souls'.
84. Eingyi: is an honest egg-bearing servant of Quelaag's Sister in the game.
85. Everlasting Dragon: is the leader of the Path of the Dragon Covenant and the last immortal Stone Dragon.
86. Executioner Smough: is a part of the Princess Guard along with Dragon Slayer Ornstein.
87. Giant Blacksmith: is a massive blacksmith in 'Dark Souls'.
88. Griggs of Vinheim: is a wizard from the region of Vinheim.
89. Gwyndolin: is the deity known as the Dark Sun in 'Dark Souls'.
90. Gwynevere: is a goddess of sunlight in the game.
91. Havel the Rock: an old character of Lord Gwyn.
92. Hawkeye Gough: is one of the four kings of Gwyn.
93. Laurentius of the Great Swamp: is a pyromancer from the Great Swamp.
94. Lautrec of Carim: is a follower of the goddess Fina.
95. Lord's Blade Ciaran: is the only female member of the Gywn's Four Knights and the leader of the Lord's Blades.
96. Maneater Mildred: is an invader and phantom in the game.
97. Marvelous Chester: is a merchant character of the 'Dark Souls'.
99. Nito: is the head of the covenant Gravelord Servant in 'Dark Souls'.
100. Oscar, Knight of Astora: is a knight from the land of Astora.
101. Oswald of Carim: is a grim character who fights against sins and sinners.
102. Quelaag's Sister: is head of the covenant the Chaos Servant and one of the daughters of the Witch of Izalith.
103. Quelana: is a chaos witch in the 'Dark Souls'.
104. Rhea of Thorolund: is a priestess of the Way of White.
105. Rickert of Vinheim: is a blacksmith with magical weapons in 'Dark Souls'.
106. Sieglinde of Catarina: is a daughter of Siegmeyer of Catarina.
107. Siegmeyer of Catarina: is a knight seen roaming throughout 'Dark Souls'.
108. Snuggly the Crow: is a talking crow living in the Undead Asylum.
109. Solaire of Astora: is a knight and a skilled warrior of the Undead Burg in 'Dark Souls'.
110. The Witch of Izalith: is the mother of pyromancy in 'Dark Souls'.
111. Vamos: is a skeleton blacksmith and is seen in the Catacombs of 'Dark Souls'.
119. Witch Beatrice: is a white phantom witch who can help in the fight against Four Kings and the Moonlight Butterfly and
113. Xanthous King Jeremiah: is also known as the Legendary exile of the Painted World of Ariamis.
Kidadl has lots of great baby names articles to inspire you. If you liked our suggestions for 'Dark Souls' names then why not take a look at Altmer names, or for something different take a look at funny druid names.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.