Awareness sayings and quotes about being aware can help a person know the place they are at in life.
If a person finds out or feels that they are not in the right place, then they can think about where they might have failed in their plan and how to get back to where they want to be. People are generally unaware of the faults and excuses that are holding them back in their lives, and this is why awareness is so important.
These quotes about self-awareness and attitude quotes will help one realize their shortcomings, become aware of their faults, and boost their potential and efficacy in living a great life.
If you like our collection of 59 awesome quotes about spreading awareness and self-awareness, then you will be delighted to read our [awakening quotes] and [spiritual awakening quotes] too.
The quotes on self-awareness will help a person realize that he or she needs to work hard to achieve greater things in life. Here's a list of inspiring quotes about awareness.
1. "To know yourself, you must sacrifice the illusion that you already do."
2. "The most important conversations you’ll ever have are the ones you’ll have with yourself."
3. "The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself."
-Ursula K. Le Guin.
4. "Every answer can be followed by another question."
-Thomas Lloyd Qualls.
5. "Your mind is like a gold mine, if you dig deep you will find something golden."
-Gift Gugu Mona.
6. "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate."
7. "You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy."
8. "Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness."
9. "Once you see what you are doing or have been doing, you also see its futility, and that unconscious pattern then comes to an end by itself. Awareness is the greatest agent for change."
10. "You cannot find yourself by going into the past. You can find yourself by coming into the present."
11. "Words reduce reality to something the human mind can grasp, which isn’t very much."
Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes
These quotes on awareness about breast cancer will help women fight with bravery and boost their self-esteem. Here's a list of quotes on breast cancer awareness.
12. "Breast cancer changes you, and the change can be beautiful."
13. "Whether you’re a mother or father, or a husband or a son, or a niece or nephew or uncle, breast cancer doesn’t discriminate."
14. "Fight each round and take it on the chin. And never never never ever give in."
15. "There can be life after breast cancer. The prerequisite is early detection."
16. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the only thing to really be afraid of is if you don’t go get your mammograms."
17. "My diagnosis flung me into despair until it hit me: I’m alive."
18. "Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow."
-Mary Anne Radmacher.
19. "Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore."
20. "Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is, when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk."
-Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
21. "Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too."
22. "With breast cancer, it’s all about detection. You have to educate young women and encourage them to do everything they have to do."
23. "Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway."
Autism Awareness Quotes
These quotes are all about raising awareness of autism and the challenges, joys, and love that it can bring into our lives.
24. "If you’ve met one person with autism, you’ve met one person with autism."
-Dr. Stephen Shore.
25. "What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool? You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing and not getting anything done."
-Dr. Temple Grandin.
26. "Autism... offers a chance for us to glimpse an awe-filled vision of the world that might otherwise pass us by."
-Dr. Colin Zimbleman, Ph.D.
27. "The most interesting people you’ll find are ones that don’t fit into your average cardboard box. They’ll make what they need, they’ll make their own boxes."
-Dr. Temple Grandin.
28. "It takes a village to raise a child. It takes a child with autism to raise the consciousness of the village."
-Coach Elaine Hall.
29. "Not everyone is perfect. There is always an imperfect side to everyone.”
- Finn Christie.
30. "No, autism is not a ‘gift’. For most, it is an endless fight against schools, workplaces and bullies. But, under the right circumstances, given the right adjustments, it can be a superpower."
31. "Autism is like a rainbow. It has a bright side and a darker side. But every shade is important and beautiful."
-Rosie Tennant Doran.
32. "Forget about the things they can’t do and focus on what they can. Everyone is much more than a diagnosis written on paper."
-West Hampstead Tube Station.
33. "Autism / Aspergers is a blessing, not a burden. Embrace being different."
34. "Autism is apricating the small things that some people might not understand and that, in itself, can show people the general beauty of things."
35. "We are trying to fit in because we have a lot to offer this world."
Mental Health Awareness Quotes
Being aware of our mental health and the mental health of those we love is so important. If you choose to read these quotes you may become more aware of the challenges people face to their mental health.
36. "I found that with depression, one of the most important things you can realize is that you’re not alone. You’re not the first to go through it, you’re not gonna be the last to go through it."
-Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
37. "I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will never be a burden."
38. "There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t."
39. "The humanity we all share is more important than the mental illnesses we may not."
-Elyn R. Saks.
40. "Mental health problems don’t define who you are. They are something you experience. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but, importantly, you are not the rain."
41. "If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken."
42. "What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation."
- Glenn Close.
43. "Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it isn’t so."
Here's a list of awareness quotes about observing everything and becoming more aware.
44. "Observation is an old man's memory. "
45. "Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind."
Other Famous Awareness Quotes
To choose awareness helps us to get motivated and increase our true potential. Here's a list of great awareness quotes. Which self-knowledge quote inspires you the most?
46. "Don't ask the world to change... you change first."
-Anthony de Mello.
47. "People who want a cure, provided they can have it without pain, are like those who favour progress, provided they can have it without change."
-Anthony de Mello.
48. "Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness."
49. "The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness."
50. "By being yourself, you fulfill your destiny. It’s your unique gifts, thoughts, and ideas that the world needs. No one else can give them to the world because they’re yours."
51. "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."
52. "The degree of freedom from unwanted thoughts and the degree of concentration on a single thought are the measures to gauge spiritual progress."
53. "The real spiritual progress of the aspirant is measured by the extent to which he achieves inner tranquility."
54. "To foster inner awareness, introspection, and reasoning is more efficient than meditation and prayer."
55. " Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind."
56. "Before you call yourself a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu or any other theology, learn to be human first."
-Shannon L. Alder.
57. "If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s."
58. "If you grow in awareness, you will grow in love."
59. "Awareness is a key ingredient in success. If you have it, teach it, if you lack it, seek it."
-Michael B. Kitson.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 59 awesome awareness quotes about spreading awareness and self-awareness, then why not take a look at these [hello quotes] or [funny yoga quotes too?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.