Bananas are probably the funniest fruit, so it's no surprise there are so many banana puns, jokes and one-liners to get you laughing out loud.
See if the best of our favourites ap-peel to you and your friends. If you find these puns about the common or garden banana funny, you'll be thanking us a bunch for these fabulously funny best banana jokes!
It's fun to play with words - just watch you don't slip up! There's a banana pun to please everyone.
1) I can peel it in my bones.
2) These banana puns make me peel ill.
3) I peel my age.
4) Peel the burn!
5) I like that girl, she is very ap-peeling.
6) I'm ap-peeling to your better judgement.
Peel off these one-liners to your audience and you'll get a whole bunch of applause! We hope you like them.
7) Today I have learned that humans eat more bananas than monkeys. Mind you, I can't remember the last time when I last ate a monkey!
8) Did you hear the one about the man who ate bananas whole? He didn’t peel at all well!
9) Did you hear the one about the banana that was a prosecutor? He won the conviction but slipped up on the ap-peel.
10) My friend said, "What rhymes with banana?" I replied: "No it doesn't".
11) My friend asked me why I was walking around with bananas on my feet. I said they were my slippers.
12) Isn't it hard to make lemonade out of lemons when the world has gone bananas? That's why I made banana bread.
Question and answer banana jokes
You'll find some classic old banana jokes in this collection, as well as some newer ones. We hope they ap-peel to you and your friends!
13) Why did the banana go to the hospital? Because it wasn't peeling very well!
14) Why do bananas have to wear suntan lotion? Because the banana's peel!
15) How do bananas answer the phone? They say yellow!
16) Why did the plantain get sent to the headmaster's office? Because it went bananas during class!
17) Why couldn’t the banana yell high? Because it could only yellow.
18) What do you call two banana skins? They're a pair of slippers!
19) What do you call a load of solid gold bananas? A whole bunch of money.
20) Why did the banana go to the restaurant with the prune? Because he couldn't find a date.
21) How do you make a banana split? You cut it in half.
22) What do you call the bananas who are friends with monkeys? They're a bunch of idiots.
23) Why did the man lose his job at the fruit packing factory? He was throwing the bent bananas away.
24) How did the Mummy Banana spoil the Baby Banana? She left him out too long in the sun.
25) Why did the banana go to the barbers? Because it had split ends!
26) What did the banana do when it saw the chimp? The banana split!
27) What do you call a fruit that's in charge of the company? The top banana.
28) Why don't bananas snore when they sleep? Because they don't want to wake up the rest of the bunch.
29) Why would you eat a banana with the skin on? Because I know what's inside.
30) What's yellow on the inside and green on the outside? A banana disguised as a cucumber!
31) How do you get King Kong to sit up and beg? Wave a two-tonne banana in front of him.
32) What would you do if you saw a blue banana? Try to cheer it up.
33) What is yellow and writes? A ball-point banana.
34) What did the banana say to the chimpanzee? Nothing, bananas don't talk!
35) What kind of a key can open a banana? A monkey!
36) What's worst than a chimp eating bananas? A chimp going bananas!
37) What is yellow and always points to the north? It's a magnetic banana.
38) What is yellow and goes buzz? An electric banana.
39) How do monkeys go downstairs? They slide down the banana-ster!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.