Telling a bean pun as you tuck into your baked beans on toast is a great way to get some laughs as you eat around the dinner table.
A staple in English cuisine, beans are also used in many traditional dishes all over the world. They are so universally loved so it is without a doubt that people globally will appreciate these funny food puns.
There are over 40,000 bean varieties, and the most common types being pinto, garbanzos, green beans, lima, flat beans, cranberry beans, turtle beans, peas, legumes, coffee, and soy beans. Beans have been cultivated for over 6,000 years, with the largest bean pods growing as high as five feet tall. While most would label beans as “grains,” they are actually the seeds of large plants, technically making them fruits (find more fruit jokes here!).
Now that you've bean informed, you can celebrate beans everyday with these witty bean lines that the kids will love.
Puns About All Kinds Of Beans
Crack puns about beans as much as you eat them to make your meals extra pinto-resting. There's baked bean puns and more here.
1. I’ve bean thinking about you.
2. You and I are meant to “bean”.
3. What do you call a bean that was previously famous? A “has bean”.
4. Suffice to say I’m just looking for the beaning of life.
5. Always remember that you bean so much to me!
6. What’s an alternate ending to the famous fairy tale? Jack and the beans talk.
7. What do you call a group of trendy beans? Cool beans.
8. What did the bean say to its friend who returned from a holiday? You’ve bean gone! How have you bean?
9. You are my favorite human bean.
10. Do you think I’m funny? I’ve bean practicing jokes all day!
11. I’m happier than I’ve ever bean!
12. What do you call an athletic bean? A runner bean.
13. Ah, you like Star Trek? Well, bean me up, Scotty!
14. Thanks for bean a good kid!
15. What do you call some beans that’s been out in the sun? Baked beans.
16. You have to go to school, bean there or bean square.
17. Mr. Beans just predicted the weather, and he says it’s going to be a bit chili.
18. You and I are meant to bean.
19. The religious bean is observing lent-il.
20. If you’ve pea’d on the floor, don’t worry. We’ve all bean there.
21. What did Hamlet say? To bean or not to bean, that is the question.
22. I carried these legumes from the other side of the world. You can say that me and this pack have bean around the world!
23. What do you call a pea that works in the circus? A tra-peas artist.
24. You can tell me a secret. I won't spill the beans, I promise.
25. Why do peas dislike noisy eaters? Because they want peas and quiet.
26. You are soy beautiful!
27. If you throw legumes to the sky, they’re called air pods.
28. The pods took me out for drinks and we went to the "salad bar" instead of a pub.
29. What do you call executive peas? VI-Peas.
30. Did you like the movie, Pirates of the Carib-bean?
31. I think I put too many beans in my eyes. In Heinz sight, it was a poor decision.
Puns About Coffee Beans
Make mornings extra playful with these coffee bean puns you can share to your kids.
32. What did the cup say to the coffee? Where have you bean all my life?
33. I like you a latte.
34. Before you go, I would like to send you a whole latte love.
35. What happens to coffee beans when they have a similar experience? Having a deja brew.
36. What did the bean of coffee say to its wife? You are brew-ti-ful.
37. Coffee beans must have low self-esteem because they’re always being roasted.
38. Sorry I'm latte!
39. I can't espresso how much you mean to me.
Jelly Bean Puns
Who doesn't love jelly beans? Make these sweet treats even more delightful with these jellybean-inspired lines.
40. What’s a conversation between jelly beans?
Jelly bean 1: How have you guys bean?
Jelly bean 2: I’m peachy!
Jelly bean 3: I’m doing grape!
41. Who’s a famous jelly bean? Mr. Jelly Bean.
42. The jelly bean went to school because it wanted to be a smartie.
Danielle was born and raised in London but has travelled all over the world chasing waves. Her mum is one of ten siblings, so she has always been surrounded by a massive network of family. Danielle is always looking for new and fun activities to do with her relatives. If it is outdoors and adventurous - even better!