It's never too late to let someone know how wonderful their achievements are.
It's not necessary that you just need achievements to feel proud of someone. Sometimes, the kind of person they are makes you proud of them and it's not hard to appreciate them.
Words can always acknowledge the work one does. If you take pride in someone, shower them with the best words from these quotes containing proud of you messages. You may also like sayings for your dear daughter, brother or you may even use one of these for your loved ones.
If you think these quotes are good, you can find more such quotes in you are awesome quotes and [you can do it quotes].
I'm So Proud Of You Quotes
These include proud of you messages and you may also like I'm proud of you quotes and sayings. Tell your friends that they made you proud.
1. “I'm so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.”
- John Green.
2. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
3. “If you can look in your mother's eyes and she's proud of you, then you're a champion.”
- George Foreman.
4. “Be proud of your scars. They remind you that you have the will to live.”
- Paulo Coelho.
5. “It takes strength to be proud of yourself and to accept yourself when you know that you have something out of the ordinary about you.”
- Abigail Tarttelin.
6. “You don't have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you.”
- Meryl Streep.
7. “They may never say it, but your parents really are proud of you when you follow your heart and chase your dreams.”
- Robert Cheeke.
8. "'You are nearly there,' said James. "'Very close. We are so proud of you.'”
- J. K. Rowling, 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
9. “Be proud of your choices, not your gifts.”
- Jeff Bezos.
10. “When people are proud of their speech, be proud of your silence.”
Quotes About Being Proud Of Someone You Love
Read these proud of you quotes for her and proud of you quotes for him, you may also like similar love quotes which you can always use for the one woman or man you love the most in the world.
11. “I want you to know something. And I'm not saying this as your boyfriend or even as your friend. I'm saying this because it needs to be said by someone... I'm so proud of you.”
- Colleen Hoover.
12. “Being interesting isn't important. But being happy is. As well as being a person you're proud of”
― Holly Bourne, ‘The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting’.
13. “Henry closed his eyes and... felt a little proud that she could love him.”
- Anna Godbersen, ‘Envy’.
14. “ 'Ave atque vale, Shadowhunter,' Magnus whispered. 'Your angel would be proud'.”
- Cassandra Clare, ‘The Bane Chronicles’.
15. “Don't hide yourself. Stand up, keep your head high and show them what you got!”
- Joe Mari Fadrigalan.
16. “I'm prouder of him than I've ever been of myself - I'm proud of him for standing up to me”
― Marie Lu, ‘Champion’.
17. “You have been given all the good things one must have, be proud of yourself and enjoy your gifts.”
― M.F. Moonzajer.
18. “I'm prouder of him than I've ever been of myself - I'm proud of him for standing up to me”
― Marie Lu, ‘Champion’.
19. “If a man is proud of you in public, he will always be proud of you.”
― M.F. Moonzajer.
20. “Our struggles make us the man or woman we can be proud of!”
― Avijeet Das.
21. “There will be always some extraordinary people in our lives with whom we are proud to be living in the same époque with them!”
― Mehmet Murat Ildan.
22. “Living a short life as a proud person is more worthwhile than living a whole century as a chameleon.”
― Eraldo Banovac.
23. “Some day you will look back at your struggling days and feel proud of what you have achieved.”
― Avijeet Das.
24. “If everything was in your favor, then you have nothing to be proud of. But if you feel that you have special difficulties, then you must indeed be proud of your achievement.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
25. “Of course you want your son, your children, to be proud of you.”
- Charlize Theron.
26. “Your best champion and cheerleader is yourself. Always be proud of your accomplishments, big or small.”
- Ayanna Howard.
27.” I'm proud of you for the times you came in second, or third or... you did was the best you have ever done”
- Fred Rogers.
28. “Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet, it is.”
- Cecil Palmer.
29. “Be proud of yourself. Try to eat well...and when you cheat, enjoy it!”
- Diane von Furstenberg.
30. “Be proud of your valiant day-to-day struggle. There is no shame in needing support.”
- Jared Padalecki.
Proud Of Your Family Quotes
These include proud of you son quotes and proud of you daughter quotes that you can say. Always say that you're proud of every close person.
31. “Having a child on the way changes your perspective. You want to do things that will make them proud of you.”
- Holly Madison.
32. “There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said to my Son though some days I'm louder about other stuff so it's easy to miss that.”
- Brian Andreas.
33. “I had the most reversed education possible. Every parent wants their son to be a businessman, respectable - me, it was the opposite. When I had an artist career my mum was like, 'Oh finally, I'm proud of you!'”
- David Guetta.
34. “My mother fought hard for civil rights so that instead of a mop, I could hold this microphone. And while she may be proud of me tonight, I've got to tell you, Mom, I'm even more proud of you. Thank you, Mom.”
- Julian Castro.
35. “Make your family proud and don’t forget those who helped you get there.”
- Saziso Lucas.
36. “I’m very proud of my parents achieved and what they stood for. They didn’t have much, but in many ways they were richer the most.”
- John Major.
37. “I’m very proud of the way I was raised. I’m very proud of the way my parents raised me.”
- Nikki Hasley.
38. “Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they’re experiencing.”
- Gary Bolding.
39. “I’m most proud of my family.”
- Muhammad Ali.
40. “Mama sewed the rags together, sewing every piece with love. She made my coat of many colors that I was proud of.”
- Dolly Parton.
41. “I’m proud of you, not for surviving, but for living the life that you live despite those difficult times.”
- Denise Foster.
42. “My family is just embrassingly proud of me.”
- Kristen Stewart.
43. “I think I’m most proud of my family into that then I’ve ever been.”
- Merle Haggard.
44. “Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous & yourself happy.”
- Abel Tesfaye.
45. “The face is, that my parents loved me, and I wanted to be worthy of their love. I wanted to make them proud.”
- Michael Bergin.
46. “My dad has worked so hard his whole life. He doesn’t deserve to see his daughters going out embarrassing themselves and flashing their knickers. I want to make my parents proud.”
- Petra Stunt.
47. “My massive motivation in life is to make parents proud.”
- Benedict Cumberbatch.
48. “I think I’m proudest of making my parents proud.”
- Eric Dickson.
49. “All I wanted to do was to do something so good so that my parents could be proud of me.”
- Ozzy Osbourne.
50. “Success is a process for all of us,... giving your best effort more often than not - then you are already successful and deserve to feel proud of yourself.”
- Hal Elrod.
Proud Of You Messages
We do not know where these quotes originate from but we love them and love to share them with you. They can go well with cards or as memes. If you know where these quotes originated, please let us know!
51. “Son, I am so proud of you. Raising you was such a wonderful experience for me. I love you.”
52.“In this world, you are my favorite person and sister.”
53. “Sometimes it blows my mind to think how hard-working and enthusiastic person you are. You have your goals and you are working so hard for it. I am really proud of you, my love.”
54. “A proud woman who carries all her pride to the reinforcement of her submission.”
55. “The way you inspire me and always cheer me up, I am really grateful to have you in my life.”
56. “You have given us thousands of reasons to be proud of you for who you are today. Thank you, son!”
57. “The way you challenged yourself and achieved the things you wanted; it became an inspiration to me.”
58. “I will always be proud of calling you my best friend. Doesn’t matter if our paths get separated in the coming time. You will always be my companion of joy and sorrow.”
59. “To my beloved daughter, I hope you know how beautiful of a person you are inside-out.”
60. “You have won even before you started. I am so much proud of you my friend!”
61. “I am lucky to have you in my life and cannot say how much proud I am of you and your success buttercups.”
62. . “I didn’t realize how my baby sister has grown up so much. You have become an amazing and hardworking woman.”
63. “You have accomplished a lot so far and we cannot be enough proud of you dear brother.”
64. “Sometimes it feels like I can spend years talking about you to others. I hope you understand how proud I am of you”
65. “You really worked hard and you’ve got the result you wanted.”
66. “Not everyone has a sister like you. I am so blessed to have you in my life."
67.“In this world, you are my favorite person and sister.”
68. “The way you have changed yourself over the years is commendable. My heart fills with pride seeing you so emotionally strong.”
69. “You have become an amazing and hardworking woman.”
70. “You are like my world cup trophy. Sometimes it feels like I can spend years talking about you to others. I hope you understand how proud I am of you, beautiful.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for proud of you quotes then why not take a look at [focus on yourself quotes], or [find yourself quotes].
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at email@example.com.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.