Beavers are rodent species native to the Northern Hemisphere.
Beavers have large heads and stout bodies, long incisors, webbed feet, and a scaly, flat tail. Beavers are herbivorous creatures.
The word beaver originated from the Old English word 'beofor', meaning "brown or bright". Beavers are semi-aquatic by nature. Beavers are best known for building dams and lodges over rivers and streams using tree branches, different vegetation, different sized rocks, and mud. Beavers chew down trees to obtain the building material. These beaver dams confine water and accommodate as shelters. Beavers are territorial by nature. In terms of size, beavers are the second-largest rodent species. This cute, chubby creature is also popular in pop culture. Fictional characters like Bingo from 'Get Along Gang', Buddy and Twig from 'Wild Kratts', Dagget from 'The Angry Beavers', Handy from 'Happy Tree Friends' are beavers. Here is some fantastic, light-hearted beaver jokes and puns content for you.
Funny Jokes About Beavers
Beavers consume aquatic plants and tree barks. These funny jokes about beavers can also be transformed into funny beaver quotes and other forms of content. Here is a list of some funny beaver jokes that will make you laugh.
1. Do you know what a beavers' favorite snack is? Wood chips.
2. What did the beaver mention to a tree? It has been nice gnawing you.
3. Where do beavers sleep? They sleep on a river bed.
4. Where did the hamsters invade the beaver colony? Hamsterdam.
5. Why was the beaver not arrested when he jumped into the Nile? Because he was a juve'nile.
6. How do beavers make a bouncy dam? Well, they use spring water.
7. Who cleans all the mess created by beavers after their beach trip? Mer-maids.
Cute Beaver Jokes
There are two varieties of beavers, Eurasian beavers, and American beavers. Check out these hilarious beaver jokes and best beaver teeth jokes, which will give you a good laugh.
8. Where do beavers keep their money? Well, they keep it in the riverbank.
9. What does a French beaver call his dam? Ma'dame.
10. What happened when the kid got confused with beavers and coypus in the exam? He said, " I otter know better."
11. Heard about the beaver who can split huge logs with his eyes? Yes, he just saw the logs, and they broke into two.
12. What is a naughty beavers' favorite type of wood ever? Knotty pine.
13. What is the similarity between a male deer and a beaver? Both have buck teeth.
14. What did the librarian say to the beaver who wanted to read a help book? You can try by-rowing it.
Beaver Jokes For Kids
At a stretch, a beaver can hold his breath for 15 minutes underwater. Here are the funniest beaver jokes for kids and the best beaver dad jokes ever.
15. Why are beavers so good in maths? They love log'arithms.
16. How did the beaver build the insides of a dam using logs? He logged in.
17. Heard about the devoted beaver who crossed the turbulent river? He took a leap of faith!
18. Why does the paparazzi beaver have a camera pointing towards the river? To keep up with current events and give main-stream updates.
19. Where do beavers go to wash up? The river basin.
20. What did the ocean say to the beaver? Nothing, it just waved.
21. Why had the beaver left the pond? He thought it was too shallow.
22. What did the river ask the beaver? "Water you doing today?"
23. Why did the beaver refuse to laugh at any of the twig's jokes? He is not a big fan of dry humor.
24. Why are beavers only found in freshwaters? Because they don't like stale water.
25. What did the beaver say to the river? You can run but can't tide.
26. What did the beaver say to the other beaver? I love you like no otter.
27. How did the beaver introduce his wife? This is my significant otter.
28. What did the beaver say to the river? Meet me around the bend.
29. What did the wife beaver say to her astronaut husband? You are otter this world.
30. What is a beaver's most favorite song ever? You made me a, you made me a beaver, beaver.
31. Why did the beaver cross the river? To get to the other side of the river.
32. What did the river say to the beaver? You look so tide'y.
33. Where do beavers go for a hair cut? To the bobber shop.
34. What is a beaver's most favorite drama series ever? Riverdale.
35. Who is a beaver's most favorite pop singer ever? Justin Beaver.
36. What did the husband beaver say to the wife beaver to express his love and gratitude? You are the one for me, waddle I do without you?
Funny Beaver Puns
Beavers are found in freshwater ecosystems. Here are some amusing puns and some funny beaver puns to help you make people laugh.
37.The hipster beaver denied swimming in the river. He said it was too main-stream.
38. Beavers enjoys being in the company of a river because they go with the flow.
39. It was hard for the beaver to accept the loss of his newly built dam in the river. He was in de'Nile.
40. The next door beaver couple got arrested for illegal streaming.
41. The baby beaver sang a song about the river in a video for his friends. He had a good flow.
Good Beaver Puns
Beavers are nocturnal in nature. Beaver humor will provide you with a good dose of entertainment. Here you will find a list of beaver one-liners inspired by some of the best beaver dam jokes.
42. Beavers are the best at getting things done on riverbanks. They have their own waves of working.
43. The group of beavers loved the river because it has a really bubbly personality.
44. A beaver asked his fellow beavers to hurry up and said, "Water you waiting for, make haste."
45. A beaver told a joke about a waterfall. It was a pour joke.
46. The builder beaver decided to launch a new liquid dam-building product, but the market was too saturated.
47. The beaver offered some freshly streamed buns to his guests.
48. As soon as one beaver jumped in the river to search for his key, it got shocked, as the current was too strong.
49. A beaver's experience in college deep-ends on if they go to the best university.
50. The beavers avoid going deep-diving now. They saw one beaver hitting rock bottom.
Beaver Knock Knock Jokes
Knock-knock jokes are funny and evergreen. Here are the best knock knock jokes ever for you and your family's amusement.
51. Knock Knock!
Who is there?
A bee who?
A beaver is building a dam on the river.
52. Knock Knock!
Who is there?
Beaver Y. who?
Bea-ver-y quiet, you are in a library.
53. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Be-ware of the turbulent river.
54. Knock Knock!
Who is there?
Water your plans for the weekend, Mr Beaver?
55. Knock Knock!
Who is there?
Ears one more beaver joke for you.
Funny Beaver Names
Funny chucklesome names can be great for a beaver. Check out these hilarious names for a beaver.
56. Beaver Bealiver
57. Beaver The Builder
58. Beaver With A Broad Tail
59. Broad Brimmed Beaver
60. Brownie With A Buck Tooth
61. Bumble Beaver
62. Chubby Wood Chipper
63. Cute Chomper
64. Eager Beaver
65. Gnawing Beaver
66. Mr Bee Weaver
67. Mr Buckie Buck
68. Mr Gnaw It All
Here, at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly [Jokes/Puns/Riddles] for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 60+ Beaver Jokes And Puns then why not take a look at 80+ Best Animal Jokes For Kids or 50+ Funny Cat Jokes That Are Purr-Fect.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.