Sending 30th birthday messages and wishing someone a happy birthday has become a vital tradition in life.
It can be hard to find the ideal birthday message or quote for your loved ones, especially when there are millions to choose from. You no longer have to worry though, because you have come to the right place for all the best quotes for a 30th birthday.
If someone special to you is about to turn 30, don't forget to call them up and wish them a happy birthday, these 30th birthday wishes and 30th birthday messages won't go amiss!
If you are looking for sayings for a 30th birthday, make sure to make it a special one by sending these quotes about turning 30. A lot of people struggle to think about what to write in a 30th birthday card, but whether you are looking for some happy 30th birthday sayings or heartfelt 30th birthday wishes, you will find everything in one place here. You can also try to add some humor by using some funny 30th birthday wishes that will make your loved ones smile. These turning 30 quotes and 30th birthday messages will certainly do that! So, make their day and wish them a happy birthday with these 30th birthday messages that will make turning 30 years old even better.
Our list of milestone quotes for 30th birthday celebrations and birthday messages are sure to leave you feeling warm and hopeful. We've rounded up 30th birthday wishes from books, films, and well-known personalities to inspire you and the share the love with someone special who is turning 30 years old. Why not wish them a happy birthday with one of these quotes? If you love these happy 30th birthday quotes and are looking for more inspiration, you can also check out these cake quotes and [cheesy inspirational quotes] to further spread the love.
Inspirational Birthday Quotes
One more year older, and another reason to celebrate! Give your birthday card message a forward-looking touch with one of these uplifting birthday wishes for turning 30. Turning 30 is certainly a milestone, and it represents a true embrace of your status as an official adult. At 30 you are now fully mature and (hopefully!) fully responsible, so all 30th birthday wishes should be inspirational to the birthday boy or girl. All birthday wishes and any birthday message should rejoice in life and bring happiness to someone. So why not send an inspirational birthday message to your loved ones this year?You can play a huge part in their life on their 30th birthday.
1. “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, what you seek may you find, what you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday always.”
2. “Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.”
– Anna Magnani.
3. “Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor.”
4. “Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!”
5. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
– Abraham Lincoln.
6. “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today.”
7. "From our birthday, until we die,
Is but the winking of an eye."
- William Butler Yeats
8. “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party- you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake!”
9. “Everything I know I learned after I was 30.”
– Georges Clemenceau.
Famous Birthday Quotes
There are so many famous 30th birthday quotes that you can choose from. These happy birthday messages are perfect when you are wishing your friend or a family member a happy birthday. At the point when somebody important to you turns one more year older, you'll need to do all that you can to fill their heart with extra joy. Regardless of whether you're setting up a birthday celebration or are simply sending a card, it's a custom to give the person of honor a happy birthday message. In the end, you will want to wish them a happy 30th birthday!
10. “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.”
- Robert Frost.
11. “At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.”
- Benjamin Franklin.
12. “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
- Larry Lorenzoni.
13. "All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."
– George Harrison.
14. “I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing happy birthday.”
- Steven Wright.
15. “I think, at a child’s birth if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
16. "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
- Satchel Paige.
17. "Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years."
- Decimus Magnus Ausonius.
18. "Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself."
- Tom Wilson.
19. "There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why."
- William Barclay.
30th Birthday Quotes From Authors
Giving birthday wishes shows that you care about the individual who is celebrating. Fill their heart with joy and show somebody unique in your life just how much you love and care for them with a charming birthday card. Writers, artists, and authors have all made references to birthday celebrations, frequently joking about age, and sometimes offering deeper ideas about the idea of time and life itself. You can use any of these brilliant birthday statements to share the love with your nearest and dearest and wish them a happy 30th birthday. After all, to turn 30 years old is a huge milestone and is definitely worth celebrating!
20. “Link says if a girl says not to get her a birthday present that means get me a birthday present and make sure it’s jewelry.”
- Kami Garcia, ‘Beautiful Creatures’.
21. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
- William Shakespeare, ‘The Merchant Of Venice’.
22. “Deep down I believe this day will be a special day for you: it produced you.”
- Ned Vizzini.
23. “If your Birthday is on Christmas day and you're not Jesus, you should start telling people your birthday is on June 9 or something. Just read up on the traits of a Gemini, and suddenly you're a multitasker who loves the color yellow, because not only do you get stuck with the combo gift, you get the combo song. We wish you a merry Christmas - and happy birthday.”
- Ellen DeGeneres, ‘Seriously... I'm Kidding’.
24. “May today be the best birthday of your life, I give you my heart as the most precious gift I can give you and I promise I will always love you.”
- Auliq Ice.
25. "You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It's okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do."
- Richelle E. Goodrich, 'Smile Anyway'.
26. “Birthdays are happy as a child, defeatist with age and joyful again at surviving another year.”
- Stewart Stafford.
27. "Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure."
- Danny Demeersseman, 'More Than 300 Wishes For Birthday Greetings'.
28. “Blessings are waiting, so don't miss the flight. Your birthday is going to be very shiny bright, look everywhere and adore every single sight, may your birthday be filled with chocolates, cakes & candle light, may the happiness hugs you like so tight. Take me serious, because I am gentle and polite”
29. “A day of birth is a glorious event.”
- Lailah Gifty Akita, ‘Pearls Of Wisdom: Great Mind’.
30. "Happiness may come from some achievement, whether big or small, a sense of self-empowerment at work or in a social setting or a pleasant gesture like a birthday surprise from family and friends."
- Amit Ahlawat, 'Seven Ways To Sustained Happiness'.
31. “My baby is growing so fast, I can't believe she's already celebrating her 30th birthday today.”
- Euginia Herlihy.
32. “Birthdays could be such a bummer when you were older than the country you lived in.”
- Lynsay Sands, ‘A Quick Bite’.
33. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.”
- Amit Kalantri, ‘Wealth Of Words’.
34. “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.”
- Sanhita Baruah.
Movie Birthday Quotes
You can certainly get a lot of inspiration from various movies that you love to watch. The best 30th birthday wishes could be from one of your favorite movies, or it could be from the films that the birthday boy or girl most loves to watch. When you choose a quote from a movie it shows that you actually care about the person and know what they like and dislike. There must be a ton of movies that you have watched together, so you can take a quote from your favorite one and ask the person if they recognize it. This turns a simple birthday message into a fun guessing game to play during the birthday party. Go ahead and share these birthday quotes with your friends and family who are turning 30 to make them feel loved.
35. “You know, most kids hope for a car for their 16th birthday, not a country!”
- Mia Thermopolis, 'The Princess Diaries'.
36. "Dorie Kay: Well, I came for your birthday, Mama.
Jewel Ramsey: My birthday was yesterday."
- 'My Louisiana Sky'.
37. "That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing."
38. "But today is my birthday. And it's a special one, because you told me... you once told me that by the time you came back, we might be the same age. And today I'm the same age you were when you left."
- Jessica Chastain, ‘Interstellar’.
Funny Birthday Quotes
Birthday events are intended to be loaded with chuckling and cheer. At the point when your best friend or family member opens their birthday card from you, you'll know why they can't quit grinning. Select one of these interesting 30th birthday wishes or blend and match them with your own words to create the ideal message to say cheers to being one year older. For more birthday fun, why not set up a birthday photograph stall for pictures that will have all the birthday visitors smiling? Picking a birthday card can sometimes even be a large portion of the struggle when preparing for a birthday, let alone finding the perfect message to write inside it. So, if you need to find something clever to write inside your friends' birthday cards, take a look at this list. We've scoured the web, looked through our own cards and found a great many quotes to present to you. Here is a rundown of some of the most funny 30th birthday quotes you can say to your loved ones. Your loved ones are sure to feel loved and appreciated if you greet them with one of the these 30th birthday quotes on their special day.
39. “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.”
- Jim Gaffigan.
40. “From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.”
- Sophie Tucker.
41. "There are 364 days when you might get unbirthday presents… and only one for birthday presents, you know."
- Lewis Carroll.
42. “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So, I got a cake.”
- Mitch Hedberg.
43. “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.”
- Brad Garrett.
44. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.”
- Bob Hope.
45. “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.”
- Norman Wisdom.
46. “Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.”
- Anthony Powell.
47. “This birthday when someone refers to your many years, you can just tell them you are now a classic, and classics are priceless.”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
48. “Pamper yourself on your birthday, as in a few years someone will put a damper on your birthday reminding you of your age.”
- Byron Pulsifer.
49. “You know you've aged when you read events you lived in a history book.”
- Will Ferrell.
50. “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.”
- Kin Hubbard.
51. “The good thing about getting older is if you don't want to do something you can say,'I'm too old to do that!'”
- Kate Summers.
52. “Live your life and forget your age.”
- Norman Vincent.
53. “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.”
- Bette Midler.
54. "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
- Lucille Ball.
55. “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!”
- Nicky Gumbel.
56. “Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?”
- Bobby Kelton.
57. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.”
- Mark Twain.
58. "Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own."
- J. P. Sears.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 30th birthday quotes, then why not take a look at these you are amazing quotes or these [getting older quotes] for more quotes to share with someone new every day.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at email@example.com
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.