Achievement and accomplishment depends on our attitudes and efforts.
A great accomplishment can be anything from graduating from college, or getting a new job to a child saying their first word or an athlete achieving a personal best.
Also known as an achievement, an accomplishment is defined as reaching a goal that has been set. Accomplishments are important because, when achieved, they provide us with a sense of pride and help motivate us to reach further goals in our life.
What better way to celebrate an accomplishment, than with a list of the best accomplishment quotes?We have put together a list of the best accomplishment and achievement quotes that will help you celebrate and strive for your objectives. These are the best achievement quotes from well known individuals, that will inspire you to chase after your goals and achieve your desired accomplishment. From accomplishment quotes about effort and celebration quotes, to congratulations quotes and goal achievement quotes, there are the right accomplishment quotes for everyone in this list. May these quotes on achievement give you a push to work extra hard until you arrive at your goals.
Why not share some of these accomplishment quotes with friends and family to say "congratulations on your achievement" to them, if they have recently accomplished something great? Sharing accomplishment quotes is a kind gesture and will show those around you that you are a supportive friend who wishes to celebrate everyone's success. In return, your own successes and accomplishments will be widely celebrated by those around you too!
If you liked our article on accomplishment quotes and quotes about achievement of goals, you can also find the best [celebration quotes] and [winning quotes] here.
Famous Quotes About Accomplishment
Here are some motivational accomplishment quotes from some of the most successful individuals the world has ever known.If you want to achieve great things, it is always a good idea to look to those who have done so for advice and inspiration! In this rundown of powerful accomplishment quotes, we have lots of different quotes about how special success habits can help you reach your goal. In our eyes the best quote ever is, “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment,” as it inspire us to work our hardest every day! What is your favorite accomplishment quote from this list of inspiring quotes? Hopefully, with the help of these accomplishment quotes about success and quotes about effort, you will be able achieve some of your long term and short term goals.
1. "Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."
- Thomas Carlyle.
2."There will be some days when you have absolutely zero motivation to accomplish the tasks that you have pre-set out for yourself to do. However, just being aware of this helps combat the laziness that will ultimately tempt you."
- Jacob Reimer.
3. "History is replete with examples of those who lead by example, with wisdom, courage and love, guided by reflection and empathy, using their minds to accomplish what their hearts know to be true."
- John C. Kirkland.
4. "It is important that when we make a resolution, or establish a goal, that we take the action necessary to accomplish that goal."
- Steve Maraboli.
5. "If you have a good idea, use it so that you will not only accomplish something, but so that you can make room for new ones to flow into you."
- Deng Ming-Dao.
6. "If you hear or read stories on how successful people achieve their extraordinary accomplishments, most of them always start by stating their secret: they follow their passion."
- John Baskin.
7."Not every hen lays eggs. Not every hen that lays eggs gets them hatched. Not everyone born with greatness becomes as such. Go, hatch your eggs."
- Israelmore Ayivor.
8. "People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don’t know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to."
- George Herbert Allen.
9."Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds."
- Orison Swett Marden.
10. "Your big ideas will lead to big accomplishments. Big accomplishments lead to greater prosperity not just financially, but in all aspects of life."
- Daphne Michaels.
11. "Making yourself indispensable is sure to increase your level of confidence, sense of security, and ultimate feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment."
- Mark Samuel.
12. "I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work."
– Pearl Buck.
13. "Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts."
14. "I’m lazy. But it’s the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn’t like walking or carrying things."
– Lech Walesa.
15."Let us not cease to do the utmost, that we may incessantly go forward in the way of the Lord; and let us not despair of the smallness of our accomplishments."
– John Calvin.
16. "Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there."
– Will Rogers.
17."Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment."
- Thomas Carlyle.
18. "Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something."
- Thomas Alva Edison.
19."To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. Not only plan but also believe."
– Anatole France.
20."He who never made a mistake never made a discovery."
– Samuel Smiles.
21."Organization doesn’t really accomplish anything. Plans don’t accomplish anything, either... Endeavors succeed or fail because of the people involved. Only by attracting the best people will you accomplish great deeds."
– Colin Powell.
22."The best people to listen to are those who have already been successful accomplishing exactly what you are seeking to accomplish."
– Brian Koslow.
23."Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."
– Lao Tzu.
24."As for accomplishments, I just did what I had to do as things came along."
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
25."A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail."
– John Foster Dulles.
26."Mistakes are the stepping stones that lead to future accomplishments."
27. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
– Albert Schweitzer.
28. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."
- Barack Obama.
29. "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment."
- Jim Rohn.
30. "What you do in this world is a matter of no consequence. The question is what can you make people believe you have done."
- Arthur Conan Doyle.
31. "Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
- Horace Mann.
32. "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."
- Jimmy Johnson.
33. "Great things are done when men and mountains meet."
- William Blake.
34. "For the division of labor demands from the individual an ever more one-sided accomplishment, and the greatest advance in a one-sided pursuit only too frequently means dearth to the personality of the individual."
- George Simmel.
35. "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."
- Vince Lombardi.
36. "Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives."
- Michelle Obama.
37. "If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else."
– Laurence J. Peter.
38."You get in life what you have the courage to ask for."
– Oprah Winfrey.
39."Success comes from going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
– Winston Churchill.
40."The level of our success is limited only by our imagination and no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted."
– Aesop quotes.
41. "If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else."
– Laurence J. Peter.
42."The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."
– Vince Lombardi.
43."Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
– Robert F. Kennedy.
44."Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pocket."
– Mark Caine.
45."The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
– Mark Twain.
46. "Everyone's dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard."
- Serena Williams.
47."There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs."
48."Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
- Doug Larson.
49. "Greatness is the born of ordinary men who decided to work extraordinarily hard."
- Craig D. Lounsbrough.
50."When one doubts accomplishment is impossible then death occurs before birth."
- RJ Intindola.
Inspirational Quotes About Achieving Goals
This list of inspirational quotes includes some of the best milestones quotes as well as many great accomplishment quotes that help inspire us to accomplish great things. Every small accomplishment helps you take a step towards accomplishing your end goal, and that feeling of accomplishment is filled with joy, it can't quite be expressed in words. Every great accomplishment helps us in pushing and testing our capabilities. The greatest accomplishment quotes are inspiring for students and adults alike as every great accomplishment quote or achievement quote boosts your self-esteem. If you are trying to accomplish something great and are looking for the best quote for achievement, this is the perfect place for you. We have curated a perfect list of quotes about the achievement of goals to inspire you to reach that great feeling of accomplishment for yourself. So why not boost your self esteem and take a look at these great accomplishment quotes to inspire you today?
51. "Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal."
- Elbert Hubbard.
52. "Any unforeseen challenges that crop up are only there to test your resolve on your way to ultimate success in reaching your goal."
- Byron Pulsifer.
53. "When you know what you want and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it."
- Jim Rohn.
54. "In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia."
55. "If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as team, we can choose to do the hard thing."
- Scott Kelly.
56. "The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
- Steve Jobs.
57."A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive."
- Walt Disney.
58. "Don't you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct."
- Barbara Corcoran.
59."Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you."
- Tony Hsieh.
60. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
61. "I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time."
- Michael Phelps.
62. "I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable."
- Lin-Manuel Miranda.
63. Sometimes, I shake if I have to do something that I've never done before - maybe not noticeably, but inside. But I'll do it, because I know it's not an insurmountable task; I've done plenty of tasks in my life."
- Martha Stewart.
64. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things."
- Albert Einstein.
65. "Everyone's dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard."
66."Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall."
– Oliver Goldsmith.
67. "Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine."
- Jack Ma.
68. "Practice golden rule one of management in everything you do. Manage others the way you would like to be managed."
- Brian Tracy.
69. "Leaders concentrate single-mindedly on one thing– the most important thing, and they stay at it until it’s complete."
- Brian Tracy.
70. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
- Thomas A. Edison.
71. "Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them and going full speed ahead as if they were routine."
- Don Lancaster.
72. "The significance of man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain."
- Kahlil Gibran.
73. "Obstacles are frightful things when you take your eye off your goal."
- Henry Ford.
74. "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
- Lao Tzu.
75. "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
76. "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
- Zig Ziglar.
77."Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work."
- Gustave Flaubert.
78. "There’s always some truth behind 'just kidding', knowledge behind every 'I don’t know', emotions behind 'I don’t care' and pain behind 'it’s okay'."
79." I don’t care that they stole my idea. I care that they don’t have any of their own."
- Nikola Tesla.
80." Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect)."
- Mark Twain.
81."Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
- Edgar Allan Poe.
82. "This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is."
– Dennis Rodman.
83. "When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
– Friedrich Nietzsche.
84. "With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things."
– William Wordsworth.
85. "You can’t hit a home run unless you step up to the plate. You can’t catch a fish unless you put your line in the water. You can’t reach your goals if you don’t try."
- Kathy Seligman.
86. "Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
- Napoleon Hill.
87. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."
– Maya Angelou.
88. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do."
– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
89. "Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
– Helen Keller.
90. "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distracts you from your goals."
– Michelle Obama.
91. "The effective leader recognizes that they are more dependent on their people than they are on them. Walk softly."
- Maya Angelou.
92. "Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential."
- Muhammad Ali.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for accomplishment quotes then why not take a look at these [end of school year quotes], or [celebration of life quotes] for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.