Aesthetics is a part of the philosophy and theory that manages the ideas of taste and image, offering a way to think about art, love, craftsmanship and more.
Aesthetics and aesthetic love quotes can represent different aspects of life. Here are some of the best aesthetics quotes regarding many topics. Aesthetic love is an affection for the excellence that encompasses image and appearance. Aesthetic love is something profound and includes the capacity to see things in an unexpected way, appreciating nature.
You'll get the best Tumblr love quotes here, many are great as captions, too. For example,"come live in my heart and pay no rent" (Samuel Lover) is one of the best captions on love. Plus we have great cute quotes, too, such as "there is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved" (George Sand) and "a smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose" (Tom Wilson). Do you like aesthetic love quotes as much as us? Because we heart it!
If you liked our article on aesthetic love quotes, you can also check out our [aesthetic quotes] and [forever love quotes].
Quotes About Aesthetic Love
People frequently state the best aesthetic captions for affection is "come live in my heart rent and pay no rent " (Samuel Lover) on the grounds that it communicates how you need to be with this person for eternity.
1. "Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."
— Sophia Loren.
2. "Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction."
— E. O. Wilson.
3. "You can’t buy vision, and you can’t buy aesthetics."
— Travis Scott.
4. "Visual art and writing don’t exist on an aesthetic hierarchy that positions one above the other, because each is capable of things the other can’t do at all. Sometimes one picture is equal to 30 pages of discourse, just as there are things images are completely incapable of communicating."
— William S. Burroughs.
5. Nothing’s perfect, the world’s not perfect. But it’s there for us, trying the best it can; that’s what makes it so damn beautiful."
— Hiromu Arakawa.
6. Aesthetic freedom is like free speech; it is, indeed, a form of free speech."
— George Edward Woodberry.
7. "Art is an invention of aesthetics, which in turn is an invention of philosophers…What we call art is a game."
— Octavio Paz.
8. "In the world there exists no aesthetic plane, not even the aesthetic plane of goodness."
— Clarice Lispector.
9. "Design is about the betterment of our lives poetically, aesthetically, experientially, sensorially, and emotionally."
— Karim Rashid.
10. "I believe that one of the most powerful things of all is aesthetics."
— Kalle Lasn.
11. "It’s odd that there is a high level of appreciation of nature. There is the aesthetic side that really loves nature and beauty."
— Jerry Garcia.
12. "God’s pleasure–the beauty creation possesses in his regard–underlies the distinct being of creation, and so beauty is the first and truest word concerning all that appears within being; beauty is the showing of what is; God looked upon what he had wrought and saw that it was good."
— David Bentley Hart.
13. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart."
— Helen Keller.
14. "The wound is the place where the Light enters you."
15. "I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect."
— Taylor Swift.
16. "The very essence of romance is uncertainty."
– Oscar Wilde.
17. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction."
– Carroll Bryant.
18. "The giving of love is an education in itself."
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
19. "The course of true love never did run smooth."
– William Shakespeare.
20. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
– Albert Einstein.
21. "I think that's what art is: art is communication made in the hope that interesting miscommunications will arise."
— Misha Glouberman.
22. "Desire for beauty will endure and undermine the desire for truth."
— Richard O. Prum.
23. "In the life of the individual, an aesthetic sensibility is both more authentic and more commendable than a political or religious one."
— Tom Robbins.
24. "Art is the social antithesis of society, not directly deducible from it."
— Theodor W. Adorno.
25. "They walked on rather aimlessly. He hoped she wouldn't notice he was touched, because he wouldn't have known how to explain why. Here lay the great discrepancy between aesthetic truth and sleazy reality."
— Patrick White.
26. "The aesthetic can have its revenge upon ideology by revealing a power to complicate that is also a power to undermine."
— Murray Krieger.
27. "In simple words, ‘Beauty’ is what gladdens the heart. Neither a symmetrical face nor a shapely body – If the sight of you generates happiness, you’re beautiful."
— Adeel Ahmed Khan.
28. "The ability to live a sensual lifestyle signals that an individual has become adept at overcoming the constraints of daily life and has entered into a privileged world where the key to entry is no longer the functional, but the aesthetic, the decadent, the passionate."
— Lebo Grand.
29. "The historical division between the beautiful and the sublime indicates that an aesthetic experience is not necessarily linked to beauty, but can also be induced by the unpleasant, unbalanced, distorted, or even hideous."
— Kristine H. Harper.
30. "The flower is strong in its beauty as it can be forgotten, set aside, or destroyed. The ambitious do not know beauty. The feeling of essence is beauty."
— Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Famous Quotes About Aesthetic Love
Life is delightful as are the individuals in it, and these aesthetic quotes about being wonderful are here to help us to remember this. These adorable aesthetic quotes will doubtlessly put a grin on that unique individual's face. Romantic quotes about aesthetics include quotes about being beautiful, best quotes for Tumblr about love, cute aesthetic quotes, aesthetic quotes about love, and aesthetic quotes about beauty.
31. "Appreciate the aesthetic and creativity of nature and be grateful for being part of it."
- M.F. Moonzajer.
32. "Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic."
- Oscar Wilde.
33. "The less concerned with aesthetics and usability these friends and family members are, the more easily they navigate sites and applications I can't make head nor hair of. Like the ex-girlfriend who mastered Ebay."
- Jeffrey Zeldman.
34. "Aesthetic emotion puts a man in a state favorable to the reception of erotic emotion. Art is the accomplice of love. Take love away, and there is no longer art."
- Remy de Gourmont.
35. "The beautiful, which is perhaps inseparable from art, is not after all tied to the subject, but the pictorial representation. In this way and in no other does art overcome the ugly without avoiding it."
- Paul Klee.
36. "I don't need to be so full of myself that I feel I am without flaw. I can feel beautiful and imperfect at the same time. I have a healthy relationship with my aesthetic insecurities."
- Lupita Nyong'o.
37. "Sometimes, there comes a time when the universe just wants you to find all the love that you deserve inside the saddest parts of you. It is there where your healing will begin."
- Juansen Dizon.
38. "Only men are capable of aesthetic greatness."
- Brian Sewell.
39. "Aesthetic matters are fundamental for the harmonious development of both society and the individual."
- Friedrich Schiller.
40. "My particular aesthetic of light and color and design wouldn't change as a result of working with computer graphics rather than with slit scan or miniatures."
- Douglas Trumbull.
41. "Aesthetic pleasure is not to be taken lightly; it's very important for the spirit and therefore the health."
- Robert Bateman.
42. "The aesthetic experience has to be given. And beauty is a regular experience of every person every person who is not clinically depressed!"
- Peter Schjeldahl.
43. "There is none more beautiful than the lover of beauty."
- Raheel Farooq.
44. "The aesthetic principle is the same in every art, only the material differs."
- Robert Schumann.
45. "Beauty is a combination of qualities. I don't think one can deny that certain people or things feel aesthetically pleasing. But without an equally pleasing being behind that form, there is no beauty there."
- Teri Hatcher.
46. "We all appreciated a certain aesthetic, and with that appreciation came a certain stylized presence."
- Amber Heard.
47. "Aesthetic judgments, rather than abstract reasoning, guide and shape the process by which we all come to know what we know."
- Daniel Tammet.
48. "Beauty is the main positive form of the aesthetic assimilation of reality, in which aesthetic ideal finds its direct expression."
- Karl Marx.
49. "Aesthetics have substantial political consequences. How one views oneself as beautiful or not beautiful or desirable or not desirable has deep consequences regarding one’s feelings of self-worth and one’s capacity to be a political agent."
- Cornel West.
50. "In the psychology of aesthetics, there is a name for the moment between the anxiety of confronting something new and the satisfying click of understanding it. It is called an Aesthetic Aha."
- Derek Thompson.
51. "For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through."
- Steve Jobs.
52. "Styles may change, details may come and go, but the broad demands of aesthetic judgment are permanent."
- Roger Scruton.
53. "I'm attracted to the rag & bone aesthetic - classic and effortless with an edge."
- Haley Bennett.
54. "If a work of art is rich and vital and complete, those who have artistic instincts will see its beauty, and those to whom ethics appeal more strongly than aesthetics will see its moral lesson."
- Oscar Wilde.
55. "I think the New Aesthetic is a series of observations. I think most of the trouble people have had with it comes from a misunderstanding of it as a movement."
- Warren Ellis.
56. "The more people explore the world, the more they realise in every country there's a different aesthetic. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
- Helena Christensen.
57. "Art and Religion are, then, two roads by which men escape from circumstance to ecstasy. Between aesthetic and religious rapture there is a family alliance. Art and Religion are means to similar states of mind."
- Clive Bell.
58. "My well-known aesthetic sense, which is so obvious and personal, spontaneously spurs me to challenge myself with different disciplines."
- Giorgio Armani.
59. "Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
- Denis Waitley.
60. "There's only so much you can do until you get on set and see the aesthetics of what you're dealing with. Then you see what the other players are giving to you. It's all about the transfer of energy between different actors."
- Karl Urban.
Important Quotes About Aesthetic Love
People see the correct expression for affection and what they feel, and why not through sentimental quotes about aesthetics? This can be adoration for another, nature, workmanship, and whatever we discover satisfying. Aesthetic life quotes are related to real life and these can also make great aesthetic Instagram captions. There is also humor in the aesthetics of life and aesthetic life quotes. Get the funniest aesthetic Tumblr quotes that will crack you up here.
61. "Aesthetics is both politics and philosophy, a series of agreements and disagreements between subjective minds."
– Jimenez Lai.
62. "What comes from sorrow, watered by tears, grows something of beauty. A salt garden. And so this I leave behind. A harvest for those who find their way into my life and I into theirs."
― Cindy McCormick Martinusen.
63. "People accuse me of falling in love easily...it just means that I’m able to see the beauty in most of the people who cross paths with me and I appreciate it for what it is and also for what it isn’t. Love is imperfect. Falling for someone’s flaws is just as necessary as falling for their strengths."
– Ashly Lorenzana.
64. "People define themselves aesthetically at a very young age."
– Thom Filicia.
65. "The line of beauty is the line of beauty. It doesn’t matter if it’s been through the Xerox machine a hundred times."
– Donna Tartt.
66. "Paper is a uniquely beautiful format, more so than the web, I think: you need to invest in the aesthetics."
– Dave Eggers.
67. "After a certain high level of technical skill is achieved science and art tend to coalesce in aesthetics, plasticity, and form. The greatest scientists are artists as well."
– Albert Einstein.
68. "It’s hard to combine a simple life with a love of aesthetics."
― Marty Rubin.
69. "Good befalls us while we sleep, sometimes."
― Honoré de Balzac.
70. "I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful."
– Unknown. Do let us know where this quote comes from in the comment section.
71. "He had never believed that spirituality had to be anemic or aesthetic."
— Irving Stone.
72. "Aesthetics of the Aesthetician. What is the aesthetician
But a mule hitched to the times?"
— Kenneth Koch.
73. "I think my show was more beautiful. Like, it would have made for prettier pictures on Insta. But now, we're gonna have way better memes."
— Carlos Hernandez.
74. "We pay a small fortune for a variegated monstera whose epidermis is unevenly colored.
However, we pay a small fortune for skin has that promise to make our epidermis evenly colored."
— Khang Kijarro Nguyen.
75. "What is most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine."
— Susan Sontag.
76. "The flower is strong in its beauty as it can be forgotten, set aside, or destroyed. The ambitious do not know beauty. The feeling of essence is beauty."
— Jiddu Krishnamurti.
77. "There is an expression in Japanese that says that someone who makes things of poor quality is in fact worse than a thief because he doesn't make things that will last or provide true satisfaction. A thief at least redistributes the wealth of a society."
— Andrew Juniper.
78. "It’s better to have a hunger and appreciation for beauty than to be merely beautiful. In the end, life is richer that way. She may learn that."
— Susan Vreeland.
79. "Ah. Only the lowest beasts would ever harm a vending machine. Doesn't it understand my functional yet artistic beauty?"
80. “Rules of taste enforce structures of power.”
― Susan Sontag.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for aesthetic love quotes then why not take a look at [corny love quotes], or ['Eat Pray Love' quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.