Sharing a few 'when I think about you' quotes with your partner, can lighten up their day immediately, don't you think?
So whenever you end up thinking about your loved one, check this list for the best 'I was thinking about you quotes, or 'can't stop thinking about you quotes' to make them feel special. But what is that thing which makes you feel so?
When someone's flaws and imperfections don't seem to bother you, and when you accept them for who they really are, that is when you are truly in love with someone. This is the phase when the person you love is always in your head. Every little thing that you've once done together or have talked about will seem to remind you of them hence, this being the best time to work on the best 'you are on my mind quotes' and 'can't get you off my mind quotes' to express your love for them. There are different ways to show someone that you remember them often. You can use terms like, 'I am bedazzled by you' or 'You are always a part of me', and more to express the feeling of love and care.
Famous Novels And Poetry Quotes About Thinking Of You
Reading sessions can bring up famous quotes from novels that focus on how much you miss your loved one by a particular author that have their own charm. Check this list for such familiar and popular quotes for your love.
1. "Romance is thinking about your significant other when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- Nicholas Sparks
2. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
3. "I’ve been thinking about you, wondering who’s stuck in your head at night. Wonder if I ever cross your mind, keeping you up in your bed at night."
- Ciara, 'Thinkin Bout You', 2019.
4. "There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart."
- M.K. Gandhi, 'Mahatma Gandhi 1869-1948'.
5. "For you, a thousand times over."
- Khaled Hosseini, 'The Kite Runner', 2003.
6. "In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you."
- Virginia Woolf, the title of her journal.
7. "I am thinking of you. In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you. Then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I've drowned in you. And I won't pull through. Without you by my side..."
- Mariah Carey, 'My All', 1997.
8. "If we'd never met, I think I would have known that my life wasn't complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn't know who I was looking for."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Longest Ride', 2013.
9. "And if ever I’m alone you’ll say. I’ll be thinking about you."
- Calvin Harris, 'Thinking About You', 2012.
10. "I have learned how to make time pass, but I never stop thinking of you."
- Abbas Kazerooni, 'On Two Feet And Wings', 2011.
11. "Little things I should have said and done. I just never took the time. You were always on my mind..."
- Elvis Presley, 'Always On My Mind', 1973.
Lovely 'Always On My Mind' Quotes From Movies And TV
These love-filled quotes from movies and TV series will show the person in your life how much you love them! Look up this list of 'always on my mind' quotes for the one that takes your heart away.
12. "I think I’d miss you even if we never met."
- Nick Mercer, 'The Wedding Date', 2005.
13. "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
- Harry Burns, 'When Harry Met Sally', 1989.
14. "If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."
- Sarah, 'The Crow', 1994.
15. "I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.”
- Barry, 'Punch - Drunk Love', 2002.
16. "When I’m with you, I don’t feel so alone."
- 'Hercules', 1997.
17. "You think the only people who are people are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew, you never knew."
- 'Pocahontas', 1995.
18. "I wish I knew how to quit you."
- Jack Twist, 'Brokeback Mountain', 2005.
Best Thinking Of You Quotes For A Friend From Popular Personalities
Looking up for 'thinking of you' quotes for him or her? Share this list with your 'madly in love' friend to make their relationship all the more exciting especially because these are quoted by famous people.
19. "Want to know a secret? Someone out there can’t stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don’t ever believe differently."
20. "I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you."
- Dierks Bentley.
21. "Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you."
- Michael Jackson.
22. "When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you."
- Sam Crow.
Thinking About Someone Quotes And Phrases To Use Instead of 'You Are Always On My Mind'
It is always lovely to think about someone rather than no one, right? Here are a few quirky quotes that will make your feelings worthy of sharing with the one you miss.
23. "If we are a part of one another I am your finger and you are my lung without you I just cease to breathe though you can carry on."
- K.L Hale.
24. "Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you."
- Greg Mendoza.
25. "Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away."
- Michael Pryce.
26. "I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart."
- Terri Guillemets.
27. "My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction."
- David Perez.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Always On My Mind Quotes then why not take a look at You Are The Love Of My Life Quotes, or You Complete Me Quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.