The word Anatomy originated from a Greek word, where ana means 'up' and tomia means 'cutting'.
Jokes on anatomy can make science really fun. These jokes will crack you up and tap your funny bones.
Anatomy is the study of the intricate nature of the human body and the multiple different systems that make up a human body. The science of Anatomy can actually be divided into many sub-groups like gross anatomy, embryology, zootomy, phytotomy, human anatomy, comparative anatomy, and microscopic anatomy. Here we have tried to make anatomy learning fun for you, by compiling a list of interesting human anatomy jokes for you, which will help you relate more with the subject. We believe that every med student who works really hard deserves a treat every now and then. However, even if you are not a medical student or practitioner, you are bound to enjoy these jokes. Treat yourselves with these amazing anatomy and physiology jokes and other science puns. These humerus jokes about anatomy are bound to amuse you and you can have all your fingers in the pie.
Anatomy Jokes for Medical Students
Medical jokes about human anatomy are very cornea. Check out these jokes filled with human anatomy humor, as they say, laughter is the best medicine, go ahead and make the most out of these jokes.
1. What did the femur say to the patella? I kneed you.
2. Why did the med student fail anatomy? She just couldn't cut it.
3. What is the biggest lateral rotator of the neck? The Gluteus Maximus.
4. How did the male stamen try to impress the beloved female pistil? I like your style.
5. Where do hippos go to study medicine? Hippocampus
6. Why did Anna decide to name her pet dog Tommy? Because he was now Ana's-Tommy.
7. What did the cadaver say to the anatomy student? You stole my heart.
8. Why did the student fail anatomy? Because the professor was really sternum.
9. What do you call a new anatomy boy band? New kidneys on the block.
10. What did the orthopedist wish his patient before the new year? Femur-y Christmas!
11. What type of flowers can we find on every human's face? Two-lips.
12. Why does the nose have a lot of enemies? They're too nosy.
13. What is a sleeping brain’s favorite musical group (rock band)? REM.
14. Why did the brain refuse to take a bath? It didn't want to be brainwashed.
15. Why is the nervous system considered reckless? Because it always does everything on impulse.
16. What did the blood cell say before it died in an artery? I will not die in vein!
17. What has 13 hearts but no organs? A deck of cards.
18. Are male and female reproductive organs similar? No. There’s a vas deferens.
19. When does a brain feel afraid? When it loses its nerve.
20. How does a brain know what time it is? They check their biological clock.
21. What would you call a spine doctor who practices in Egypt? A cairo-practor!
22. What would you call a football player who injured 75% of his spine? A quarterback.
23. What is a black and white study material about human anatomy called? Grey's anatomy.
24. Why do surgeons get so rich? They always make their cut.
25. Why are the lists for donor hearts and livers alphabetized? Because they need to be Organ-ized.
Funny Muscle Jokes
Body muscles funny science jokes can be really interesting and amusing. If you're looking for jokes to exercise your brain, here is a list of the funniest jokes about the human body that beat math jokes and science puns every day.
26. What did the Arab leader drink every day to make his muscles stronger? Protein Sheikh.
27. What did the lips say to the facial muscle? You always make me smile.
28. What did the joint say when asked if it'd be at the Muscle Party? I'm a tendon.
29. What’s the most persistent muscle at the gym? The Try-cep.
30. What's the most muscled cereal? Cornflex.
31. Want to hear something that’ll make you smile? Your face muscles.
Humerus Skeleton Jokes About Bones
Skeleton jokes about broken bones are so incredibly common that almost everyone has heard them; which is exactly why you need those perfect jokes that will tickle your funny bone and make you wanting more. Here's a rundown of the best skeleton jokes that has topped all other med school jokes and they're not just broken bone jokes.
32. What did the chef tell the skeleton at the French restaurant? Bone Apetit!
33. Why are skeletons considered to be good at chopping down trees? Because they're lumbar-jacks.
34. Why do skeletons always tell the truth? They always want tibia honest.
35. Why did the two skeletons start a fight? They had a bone to pick.
36. Where do people go to learn about bones? Osteoclasst.
37. How did the skeleton win the girl? He was humerus.
38. Why are skeletons considered stupid? Because they're a numskull.
39. What unit of measurement do you use to weigh bones? Skele tons.
40. What do you call a fake bone? A faux-knee bone.
41. Why do youngsters like pelvic bones so much? Because they're hip.
42. What’s the least honest bone in the body? The fibula.
43. Where do the police imprison a skeleton? In a rib-cage.
44. Why did the skeleton fall sick suddenly on windy days? Because it goes right through them.
45. How did the skeleton survive the accident? He made a marrow escape.
46. Why are skeletons always so calm? Nothing gets under their skin.
Hilarious Body Part Jokes
We've taken it upon ourselves to make science fun through science jokes and puns. Funny anatomy jokes account for jokes that cover almost every human body part. They can be spine jokes, endocrine system jokes, and even medical jokes. This is precisely why we made a list of jokes that cover the human body that will make you laugh your genes off, if you can get them right.
47. What do you call a tower made of body parts? Body Building.
48. Why does the nose like to be in the middle of the face? Because it likes to be in the center of attention.
49. Why are the eyes considered to be the last organ to die? Because pupils die-late.
50. What did an eye say to the other eye? You know, there's something between that both of us that smells.
51. What’s the fastest thing on your face? Your nose. It’s always running.
52. What did the skeleton order for dinner? Spare ribs!
53. What did the left hand ask the right hand? How can you always be right?
Brainy Jokes about Neuroscience
Neuroscience is referred to as the branch of science which deals with the nervous system. These jokes on science are really fun. By cracking these funny science jokes, you can always impress your friends. Here's a fascinating list of some of the best Neuroscience jokes which can be amazing if you can get that:
54. What street does the hippocampus live on? Memory Lane.
55. What did the mother brain say to its eldest child when it was bothering her younger child? Stop! Don't be such a brainteaser.
56. What kind of fish performs brain surgery? A neurosturgeon.
57. Why did the neuroscientists remove their doorbell? They wanted to win the no-bell prize.
58. Where do British general surgeons keep donor organs? Liverpool.
59. Why does the brain use cosmetics? So that they try to make up their minds.
60. What is a neuroscientist's favorite dog? A laboratory retriever.
61. What is the name of the hat you use for a brain? A thinking cap.
62. What does the brain wear during a rainstorm? They wear a cerebral cortex jacket.
63. Why did the brain go for a morning run? It wanted to jog its memory.
64. Why is the neuroanatomy class considered the smartest? Because they have lots of brains.
65. What is a brain's favorite type of boat? A cranial blood vessel.
66. What did the optometrist tell the students that were distracting him? Let's focus people.
Hearty Anatomy Jokes
The heart wants what it wants and we're sure you'll find the joke your heart wants in this list of human heart jokes. You can find some amazing jokes on the list below, which will make your heart stop with laughter.
67. Why does the heart listen to a lot of dance music? Because it loves feeling the beat.
68. What happens to a bear with a bad heart? It goes into Kodiak arrest.
69. What is the quickest way to a man's heart? Through his chest.
70. What does a pirate with heart failure need? He needs anti-arrrrrrrrrrhythmics.
71. What causes black-belt heart attacks? Karated arteries.
72.What do you call a dancer from Ireland having a heart attack? Michael Flatline.
Funny Doctor Jokes
Anatomy is all about the science of the human body and everyone need not get anatomy jokes to have them laughing. This is when it's time to bring out the doctor jokes to get your friends laughing at some silly jokes. Here are some funny jokes for the medical students about doctors and doctor visits that'll make you love the profession even more.
73. Why had the rope gone to the doctor? Because it had caught a knot in its stomach.
74. Why did Dracula go to the doctor? Because he couldn’t stop coffin.
75. What would you call a doctor who fixes websites? A URL-ologist.
76. Why did the doctor take a red pen to work? She needed it in case she wanted to draw blood
77. Why would the mattress have to go to the doctor? Because he had spring fever.
78. Why had the grasshopper gone to the doctor? He felt jumpy.
79. What did the balloon say to the doctor? I feel light-headed.
80. How did the doctor cure the invisible man? He took him to the ICU.
81. Why had the banana gone to the doctor? He wasn’t peeling well.
82. Why had the computer gone to the doctor? It thought it had a terminal illness.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly Jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for anatomy jokrd then why not take a look at bone puns or for something different take a look at doctor puns.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.