Animal Crossing is a video game series that was created in Japan.
With eight games under its belt, this series boasts of being one of the most popular games in the world. Animal Crossing was released in 2001 while its latest variant, 'New Horizons' was released in 2020.
The game involves open-ended gameplay where the player is a human character of their choice and interacts with other characters of the village and the other animals from the comfort of their own home. The majority of gamers usually play this game on Nintendo devices, such as the Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo Switch. The main reason for the popularity of this game is its intricate gameplay with some cool social interactions which improves the gameplay among gamers to a greater extent. To get in the loop, keep reading!
Best Quotes Of Animal Crossing
Here are the best quotes about Animal Crossing. You will also find quotes on life advice, good times, quotes related to life, gaming quotes, Pascal quotes, quotes from villagers about traffic links, news on technology, post, tea and more!
1."Do you ever get sad when an old memory resurfaces? It's funny. Even a good memory can make you cry."
- Francine, 'New Horizons'.
2. "Oh this ain't good-bye. I will see you again. That's how it goes whenever yer my friend."
-Kapp'n, 'New Leaf'.
3. "You're the best kind of friend because you make me look even prettier."
-Olivia, 'Wild World'.
4. "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."
-Queenie, 'New Horizons'.
5. "Even though there's no 'I' in team, there's no 'everybody' either!"
-Bill, 'Wild World'.
6. This wasn't always my job. I used to be somebody. Big shot. Important. But stuff happens, yeah?"
-Lyle, 'New Horizons'.
7. "Just because two people are good friends doesn't mean they'd make a good couple, nutty."
-Poppy, 'Wild Leaf'.
8. "Be the kind of person your future self won't regret having been."
-Audie, 'New Horizons'.
9. "One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him."
-Cherry, 'New Horizons'.
10. "When someone fakes a smile, don't get mad, man. At least they're trying."
-Pascal, 'New Horizons'.
11. "Your enemy is the old you! The new you will get a little bit faster every day until you're the best around."
-Pierce, 'New Horizons'.
12. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
-Marina, 'New Leaf'.
13. "Always keep your wings manicured so you can fly away!"
-Robin, 'New Leaf'.
14. "Better to have loved and squawked than to have never loved at all."
-Jacques, 'New Leaf'.
15. "Never trust a sheep in wolf's clothing."
-Kyle, 'New Horizons'.
16. "You can't have wise folks if you don't have fools too."
-Francine, 'New Horizons'.
17. "Yeah, for certain. Just like you and I were destined to meet, this item was meant for you."
-Kidd, 'New Leaf'.
18. "If you say anything stupid about bananas or monkeying around, I'll scream!"
-Elise, 'Wild World'.
19. "Friends go together like peanut butter and bananas."
-Simon, 'New Leaf'.
20. "A little bit of happiness is better than a lot of anguish."
-Goldie, 'New Horizons'.
21. "When you're a team of one, you're always captain!"
-Jitters, 'New Leaf'.
The Coolest Quotes of Animal Crossing
Enlisted below are some of the coolest Animal Crossing 'New Horizon' quotes which also include villager's quotes, quotes said by players on everything from furniture to information and from partners to quotes related to the island.
22. "Did you ever notice how the moon follows you around? Maybe that's because it's yours, man."
-Pascal, 'New Leaf'.
23. "How goes it! If I may be so bold, you're looking as cool as a fair number of cucumbers."
-Eugene, 'New Leaf'.
24. "The important thing is confidence, no matter what you're wearing, killer!"
-Bubbles, 'New Horizons'.
25. "You don't mind if I use your bed to sharpen my claws, do you?"
-Purrl, 'Wild World'.
26. "You're not done 'til your muscles are screaming in agony!"
-Rod, 'Wild World'.
27. "I'm really into that Lab on the cover of Nintendogs. He's pretty dreamy."
-Goldie, 'Wild World'.
28. "The most important parts of any ensemble are the purse and shoes."
-Alli, 'Wild World'.
29. "Pampering yourself is as important as food, water, and shelter!"
-Amelia, 'New Horizons'.
30. "Think about it, man. Bullfrog is only one letter away from blue frog."
-Jeremiah, 'Wild World'.
31. "Sometimes the sum is greater than its parts! Get it? A huh huh huh!"
-Stitched, 'Wild World'.
32. "I don’t know if I told you this, but I'm allergic to bad vibes!"
- Pietro, 'New Horizons'.
Hilariously Funny Animal Crossing Quotes
In this category you will find funny quotes and quotes from various players, villagers, some useful quotes on partners, information and life that you will love either way, even if you are not a part of this game fandom.
33. "Now whenever you see this picture of me, you can think warm thoughts."
-Opal, 'Wild World'.
34. "You know it's nice to know there are still plenty of rude people in the world. Know what? I'm going to sit here anyway!"
-Rover, 'New Leaf'.
35. "A house without either a cat or a dog is a sad house indeed."
-Butch, 'New Horizons'.
36. "I heard that space is full of dark matter and stuff, but, maaan, those stars make it pretty bright to me."
-Pascal, 'New Horizons'.
37. "The important thing is confidence. No matter what you're wearing, let it go!"
-Sprinkle, 'Wild World'.
38. "You'd have better luck meeting him somewhere more your style. You know. Like the 99-cent store."
-Ankha, 'Wild World'.
39. "If the world was flooded, it will be easy for the duck."
-Miranda, 'New Leaf'.
40. "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow."
-Anchovy, 'New Leaf'.
41. "If you want to know yourself better, ask your neighbors."
-Curious, 'New Horizons'.
42. "I feel so terrible. It's like someone hit my heart with a net, peanut."
-Dotty, 'New Leaf'.
43. "I will love myself by eating my favorite ice cream and wearing baggy clothes!"
-Stitches, 'New Horizons'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Animal Crossing quotes then why not take a look at Zelda quotes or Zenyatta quotes!
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.