'The Aristocats' is a 1970 Disney production about a romantic musical comedy from Walt Disney Productions.
The story is inspired by a real life, inspired by a true story, where a Parisian cat family are bestowed with an incredible fortune during the year 1910. 'The Aristocats' is the final film that was approved by Walt Disney, which he worked on.
It also stands as the last project that could be completed after his untimely death. Considering the numerous TV shows that have since followed, the Aristocats quotes including Edgar from 'The Aristocats' and Marie from 'The Aristocats' quotes are always in high demand. Thomas O'Malley, the father of the kittens, is also influential.
If you liked these Disney movie quotes from the movie The Aristocats then you should also check out these other articles on ['Aladdin' Genie quotes] and ['The Lion King' quotes].
Duchess Quotes And Thomas O'Malley Quotes
Check these quotes from the Aristocats that relate to topics from your childhood and fun trivia. From things like alley cat quotes to Edgar and Marie quotes.
1. "O'Malley: One magic carpet coming up.
Duchess: That's a magic carpet?
[O'Malley then jumps on the hood of the milk truck and it screeches]
Milkman: SAPRISTI! Stupid cat! Brainless lunatic! [starts his truck]."
2. "Duchess: Berlioz, come back here. Haven't you forgotten something, darling?
Berlioz the Kitten: Thank you, Miss Frou-Frou, for letting me ride on your back.
Frou-Frou: You're quite welcome, young man.
Berlioz the Kitten: How was that, Mama?
Duchess: Very good, darling. That was very nice."
3. "Thomas O'Malley: You know something? I like Uncle Waldo.
Duchess: [laughs] Especially when he's marinated."
4. "Scat Cat: Everybody wants to be a cat / Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
Thomas O'Malley: Tell me! Everyone is picking up on that feline beat / 'Cause everything else is obsolete.
Scat Cat: Strictly high-buttoned shoes."
5. "Duchess: Monsieur O'Malley, you could have lost your life.
Thomas O'Malley: So I have a few to spare. Nothing."
6. "Berlioz the Kitten: We were just practising biting and clawing.
Duchess: Aristocats do not practice biting and clawing, and things like that. It's just horrible."
7. "Duchess: What is a Swinger like you doing on our side of town?
Roquefort the Mouse: Please! I was sent for help by a cat."
8. "Duchess: Thomas, this is Amelia and Abigail Gabble.
Thomas O'Malley: Hiya, chicks. [Abigail and Amelia Gabble laugh]
Abigail Gabble: We're not chickens. We're geese.
Thomas O'Malley: [sarcastically] No. I thought you were swans."
9. "Roquefort The Mouse: Duchess...the kittens... in trouble. Butler did it.
Thomas O'Malley: Duchess and kittens in trouble? There's no time to lose! You go and get Scat Cat and his gang of alley cats.
Roquefort The Mouse: A-alley cats? But I'm a mouse!"
Aristocats Marie Quotes
Here are some famous Marie from Aristocats quotes.
10. "Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!"
11. "Thomas O' Malley: Why are your eyes are like sapphires sparkling so bright. They mfake the morning radiant and light.
Marie: How romantic.
Duchess: Oh, c'est très jolie, monsieur. Very poetic. But it is not quite Shakespeare.
Thomas O' Malley: 'Course not. That's pure O'Malley, baby. Right off the cuff. Yeah. I got a million of 'em."
12. "Abigail Gabble: Your husband is very charming and very handsome.
Thomas O' Malley: Well, you see, I'm not exactly her husband.
Amelia Gabble: Exactly? Either you are or you're not.
Thomas O' Malley: All right. I'm not."
13. "Amelia Gabble: Oh. He's scandalous. Indeed. He's absolutely positively a reprobate. A roue. His eyes are too close together. Very shifty, too. And look at his crooked smile! His chin is very weak, too. Obviously, a philanderer who trifles with unsuspecting women's hearts.
Marie: How romantic ."
14. "Marie: [sitting on the piano] Ow! Mama, he did it again!
Berlioz The Kitten: Tattletale."
15. "Marie: Me first! Me first!
Toulouse the Orange Kitten: Why should you be first?
Marie: Because I'm a lady. That's why.
Toulouse the Orange Kitten: Oh, you're not a lady.
Berlioz The Kitten: You're nothing but a sister!"
Other Aristocats Movie Quotes
Here are some funny 'Aristocats' quotes that will leave you in splits!
16. "Each cat will live about twelve years, I can't wait for that! And each cat has nine lives! That's... four times twelve... multiplied by nine times... no, it's less than that. Anyway!"
- Edgar from 'Aristocats'.
17. "Lafayette: Let's go get 'em!
Napoleon: I'm the leader! I'll decide when we go...Here we go. Charge!"
18. "Lafayette: Hey, Napoleon. This looks like the end.
Napoleon: Wait a minute. I'm the leader. I'll say when it's the end.
Napoleon: It's the end."
19. "Napoleon: It's a one-wheeled....
Lafayette: A one-wheeled what?
Napoleon: You're not gonna believe this, but it's a one-wheeled haystack! And there it goes!"
20. "Napoleon: Lafayette! Lafayette, listen.
Lafayette: Oh, shush, Napoleon. That ain't nothin' more but a little ol' cricket bug.
Napoleon: It's squeaky shoes approachin'.
Lafayette: Oh, cricket bugs don't wear shoes.
Napoleon: Hush your mouth! Let's see. They're Oxford shoes, size nine and a half. Hole in the left sole, it sounds like.
21. "Thomas O'Malley: [to Duchess] Boy, your eyes really are like sapphires! They make the morning radiant and light.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Aristocats quotes then why not take a look at [Little Mermaid Quotes], or [Snow White Quotes].
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.