Finding the perfect name for your character is seemingly a daunting task.
Final Fantasy Au Ra naming conventions follow Japanese tradition for the Raen tribe and Mongolian tradition for the Xaela names. You can follow their unique naming conventions to find the best FFXIV Au Ra names.
The creation myth tells of a Dawn Father (Azim) and a Dusk Mother (Nhaama) from whom all Au Ra are descended but divided into two tribes. The Xaela tribes believe their veins to run thick with the blood of Nhaama. It is believed that their lustrous black scales and fiery wills serve as proof of this divine lineage. Unlike Xaela, the Raen tribe lead solitary lives hidden behind the savage peaks of Othard's eastern reaches. Their veins run thick with the blood of the Dawn father drawing proof from their brilliant white scales and iron wills.
You can always try a name generator tool for a new aura name. But we have curated a list of new aura names that are simply awesome! Go ahead and take a look.
Au Ra Female Names
This list of Au Ra names will certainly be a source of inspiration for any female characters you might have. These names convey strength and a fierce nature. Your girl character will surely be powerful and energetic at the same time as having a commanding air about her.
1. Abigail- It means 'father’s joy, father rejoiced, or one who gives joy'.
2. Aisha- It means 'to live'.
3. Alexandra- It means 'defender of man'.
4. Alinta- It means 'flame and fire'.
5. Alira- It means 'freedom and beauty'.
6. Annabelle- It means 'grace and beauty'.
7. Audrey- It means 'noble strength'.
8. Aurora- It means 'dawn'. It also belongs to the Roman goddess of sunrise.
9. Ava- It means 'bird'. This name can also be a short form of Chava which means “living one”.
10. Ayla- It means 'moonlight or halo'.
11. Boonie- It means 'attractive, pretty, and fine'.
12. Charlotte- It means 'little'.
13. Daisy- It means 'fresh and energetic'.
14. Dianella- This name belongs to 'the goddess of hunting and the moon'.
15. Elsie- It means 'pledged to God'.
16. Emily- It means 'to excel'.
17. Evie- It means 'life'.
18. Frankie- It means 'truthful and free'.
19. Grace- It means 'the grace of God'. The variations of the name include Graciella, Gracia, or Grayse.
20. Jasmine- It means a 'gift from God'.
Au Ra Names Male Names
Here we list Au Ra names for boy characters. These names will inspire strength and happiness and a life full of energy in your character. If you love Final Fantasy XIV, then this list of names will certainly inspire you with names for your characters.
21. Aari- It means a 'mountain of strength'.
22. Abanoub- It means 'king of gold'.
23. Abayomi- It means 'someone who brings joy'.
24. Abubakar- It means 'noble'.
25. Akl- It means 'wisdom'.
26. Baako- It means the 'first baby'.
27. Baahir- It means 'intelligent and brilliant'.
28. Baniti- It means someone 'wise and knowledgeable'.
29. Bes- It means one who brings 'joy'.
30. Daymion- It means a 'talented and clever mind'.
31. Ethan- It means 'strong or gift of the island'.
32. Henry- It means 'estate ruler'.
33. Horus- It means 'Sky God'.
34. Jack- It means who thinks 'God is gracious'.
35. Jimmi- It means positive and 'full of energy'. They struggle hard to reach their goals.
36. Jomon- It means 'joy'.
37. Juliano- Such people are 'passionate to live' and enjoy their life with full excitement.
38. Lucas- It means 'one who gives light'.
39. Oliver- It means one who represents the 'emblem of peace'.
40. Saadah- It means a 'feeling of happiness'.
Kidadl has lots of great names articles to inspire you. If you liked our suggestions for Au Ra Names then why not take a look at Skyrim Dragon Names, or for something different take a look at Awesome Australian Girls Names.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.