A lot goes through the mind of a parent before deciding the perfect baby boy name.
If you are someone looking for a name with a special starting letter, then you might find a few good names. This will be especially challenging when you have narrowed down your search to names with specific beginnings such as Cho.
Baby boys' names that start with C are unique and charming. The baby's name should be as adorable as his beaming smile. Every baby is special, and so their names should be specific too. It is the name that decides their impression over anybody. Here, we have collected baby boys' names starting with C as an exclusive collection of special names. So let's unbox these amazing boys' names series and bring a new essence to your baby.
Short Names That Start With Cho
Are you seeking baby boy names starting with C? This list contains all the mini baby names starting with C for your little one. Let's have a quick look over boy names starting with C!
1. Chokku (Indian origin) meaning "cute or beautiful." This is one of the short names for boys that are charming for your baby.
2. Choksh (Indian origin) meaning "assayer of gold and silver." One of the sweet names for boys are quite popular these days.
3. Chola (African origin) meaning "a child born after twins." This baby name belongs to a South Indian Tamil dynasty, and it is one of the baby boy names starting with Cho in Sanskrit.
4. Chorei (Greek origin) meaning "charming." A unique baby name.
5. Choska (Indian origin) meaning "alert." It is an alternative boy name of the Sanskrit word Coska.
6. Chosui (Indian origin) meaning "purifying water."
7. Choton (Indian origin) meaning "prince." One of the common baby names in India.
8. Choyen (Hindi origin) meaning "intelligent."
9. Chozen (Indian origin) meaning "clear meditation practice."
Long Male Names That Start With Cho
You may want baby male names that start with C. If so, then this list of all long baby boy names starting with C is for you. Here, is the most amazing and fascinating long baby boy names that start with C.
10. Chokaiyan (Indian origin) meaning "Lord Shiva."
11. Chokanathhan (Indian origin) meaning "Lord Shiva." This baby name is considered very holy as it is the name of one of the trinity of Hindu Lords, the Destroyer.
12. Chokesan (Indian origin) meaning "Lord Shiva". One of the divine baby names.
13. Chokkalingam (Indian origin) meaning "Lord Shiva." Lord Shiva is one of the three supreme Gods in Hindu Mythology.
14. Cholaiyandi (Hindi origin) meaning "Lord Murugan."
15. Chosposi (American origin) meaning "bluebird eye."
Less Common Boys Names Starting With Cho
Your search for unusual boys' names starting with C finally finishes here. Let's explore C boy names right here right now!
16. Chohan (Gaelic origin) meaning "wild goose."
17. Choice (Old French origin) meaning "to choose." These C boy names like Choice are derived from the Latin word gaudere. It is one of the baby boy names starting with Cho in Latin. These names for boys can also be used for girls.
18. Chokappa (Indian origin) meaning "God's glorious gift." These baby names starting with Cho as Chokappa can also be used as a surname.
19. Chokkan (Tamil origin) meaning "Lord Shiva." The name is related to Lord Shiva in Hindu Mythology is popular to be known as the destroyer in the trinity of lords.
20. Chokshit (Indian origin) meaning "purity." These names starting with C are suitable boy names for people born in Aswini Nakshatra.
21. Cholamitra (Tamil origin) meaning "friend of Chola dynasty." These boys' names were rewarded to people in history who had strong bonds with South Indian Chola Dynasty.
22. Cholan (Telugu origin) meaning "the Chola king". These popular boy names that start with C belonged to the emperor of the great Chola Dynasty. One of the popular Telugu names for baby boy starting with Cho.
Popular Baby Names For Boys Starting With Cho
Quirky baby names that start with C are great for your baby as names starting with C comes with a sweet intonation. These series possess the most popular baby boy names that start with C.
23. Cho (Korean origin) meaning "sweet." This baby name can also be used for girls as a prefix. Cho Yo-Han is a famous American actor.
24. Chochokpi (American origin) meaning "throne of the clouds." These boy names that start with C are common among Native Americans. One of the unique boy names.
25. Choe (Japanese origin) meaning "born at dawn". These boy names starting with C can also be used for girls. Choe Yang-il is a famous Japanese director.
26. Chofa (Spanish origin) meaning "wisdom." These boy names that start with C can also be used for girls.
27. Chogan (American origin) meaning "blackbird." This baby's name also belongs to a Persian game involving horses.
28. Cholaiyarasan (Tamil origin) meaning "king of Arts." These boy names starting with C is a variant of another boy name KalaiArasan. One of the uncommon boys' names.
29. Cholanadan (Indian origin) meaning "the Chola King". This baby name belongs to the popular Chola King from Chola country.
30. Chon (Spanish origin) meaning "Asuncion". These popular boys' names starting with C can also be used for girls.
31. Choni (Hebrew origin) meaning "gracious." These boy names that start with C also belong to a sacred Tibettian monastery with the name Choni Monestry where it has Choni language.
32. Chosovea (American origin) meaning "bluebird". These baby boy names that start with C can also be used for girls.
33. Chotu (Indian origin) meaning "small". One of the extremely common baby names in India and also, one of the fun names starting with C.
34. Choviohoya (American origin) meaning "young deer." These C boy names are in trend in England these days. A unique name.
35. Chow (Middle English origin) meaning "jackdaw". This name is associated with the famous actor, Chow Yun-fat.
Kidadl has lots of great baby names articles to inspire you. If you liked our suggestions for baby boy names starting with Cho, then why not take a look at something different like Vietnamese Boys Names or Thai Boy Names.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.