Baby girls are known to be princesses of the house.
Selecting a unique baby girl name with a deep meaning can be exciting yet a bit difficult for any parents. But that has been taken care of by this list and has narrowed down to names starting with C.
Creative, classic, confident, clever, charming all these wonderful words start with C, and they do add a lot to a personality. And if that comes down to names, then what better way to name your baby girl a name that starts with the letter C! Baby girl names that start with C are unique, quirky, meaningful, and do stand out in the crowd. We have provided you with a list of some of the best baby girl names that start with Cho.
Short Names Starting With Cho
Girl names beginning with Cho are cute and sweet. Here, we present a comprehensive list of short baby girl names that start with C.Baby girls are known to be princesses of the house.
1. Cho (Japanese origin) meaning "butterfly; born at dawn." Cho is one of the most popular Asian names for girls.
2. Choice (Latin origin) meaning "decision". You can make it your decision to have Choice as an option for your baby names!
3. Chole (Spanish origin) meaning "solitude". This makes up for a short and sweet baby girl name.
4. Chompa (Bengali origin) meaning "flower". A great baby name. This is among the popular Cho names and also among the few baby girl names that start with C.
5. Chona (American origin) meaning "God is gracious". Among the baby girl names that start with C which have a more spiritual meaning.
6. Chonda (Old French origin) meaning "stone". This is one of the rare and unique options for C girl names.
7. Chong (Chinese origin) meaning "intelligent". This name is associated with a politician, Chong Eng. A popular baby name in China.
8. Chonte (French origin) meaning "sung". Chonte Harris, a popular Hollywood actress, is known to have this name.
9. Chonsie (English origin) meaning "keeper of records; secretary". This girl baby name is considered to be one of the unique girl names.
10. Choua (American origin). This name is associated with popular actress Choua Kue best known for her 'Gran Torino' movie.
Long Names Starting With Cho
Long C girl names are unique and have certain gravitas about them. Here we have listed some distinct long names starting with Cho for your baby girl that would definitely make her stand out. These baby girl names that start with C are truly mesmerizing.
11. Chochmingwu (Native American origin) meaning "corn mother". This is a long and unique girl name to have for a baby girl.
12. Chohee (Korean origin) meaning "beautiful; joy". This girl name is associated with popular Korean chef Chohee. She is considered to be one of Asia's best female chefs.
13. Cholena (Native American origin) meaning "bird". Among the unique girl names starting with Cho.
14. Chondra (English origin), meaning "illustrious; eminent". Chondra Echert is a popular American writer known by this name.
15. Chonita (English origin) meaning "cheerful; friendly". This name is linked with popular American soul and jazz singer, Chonita Gillespie who is famously known as 'N'Dambi'. One of the sweet girl names starting with Cho.
16. Chonna (German origin) meaning "love". Chonna Cristelle, a rock singer, carries this unique name.
17. Chontel (American origin) meaning "boulder; stone". This baby girl's name is made popular by fitness enthusiast, Chontel Duncan.
18. Choodamani (Indian origin) meaning "crest jewel". Dr Choodamani Nandagopal, a well-known writer from Bangalore city, famous for her book 'Arts and Crafts of Indus Civilization'.
19. Chosen (English origin) meaning "who is like me". This is a unique name for a baby girl that starts with C.
20. Chowmia (Indian origin) meaning "intelligent".
Popular Names That Start With Cho
Baby girl names that begin with Cho originate from various languages and have become popular over time. We have listed such popular girl names starting with Cho below which can be great for your baby girl.
21. Chofi (Greek origin) meaning "wisdom". One of the girl names starting with Cho which has a great meaning from the Greek language.
22. Choko (Japanese origin) meaning "small child; child of the dawn". Choko is a girl character name in a popular Japanese series 'Chocotto Sister'.
23. Choksha (Sanskrit origin) meaning "pure; clean".It is considered to be one of the unique baby names for a girl.
24. Cholai (Sanskrit origin) meaning "garden". This name is associated with the popular Bengali movie 'Cholai'.
25. Choline (American origin) meaning "bird". Another one of the unique girl names.
26. Chongde (Chinese origin) meaning "virtuous". Chongde, a village in Taiwan, is known by this name.
27. Choomia (English origin) meaning "kiss". This name is linked with Choomia Killings, a youth worker from Pennsylvania.
28. Choti (Indian origin) meaning "little; small". Choti is used as a popular nickname for girls in Indian households. One of the popular baby girl names starting with Cho which is used as a term of endearment.
Unique Names That Start With Cho
Popular baby girl names that begin with C are many but names starting with Cho are very uncommon and unheard of. Here, we present a fascinating list of some of the lesser-known, unique girl names starting with Cho for your baby girl.
29. Chobikasri (Hindu origin) meaning "noble". Considered to be one of the rare names for a baby girl.
30. Chofa (Spanish origin) meaning "wisdom". This name is a Spanish variation of Sophia and is a sweet name starting with C.
31. Chontelle (French origin) meaning "clever; inventive". Chontelle Moore an American actress who is popular for her role as Pilar in 'Legally Blonde: The Musical". One of the better-known girl names starting with Cho.
32. Choon-Hee (Asian origin) meaning "spring girl". This is considered to be one of the unique Asian baby girl names that start with C.
33. Chosovea (Native American origin) meaning "resembling a bluebird". A great girl name that start with C.
34. Chou (Japanese origin) meaning "butterfly". This name is linked with popular Korean singer Chou Tzu-yu.
35. Chouko (Japanese origin) meaning "butterfly child".
36. Choya (American origin) meaning "head". This name makes up for a cute baby girl's name.
37. Choyo (Asian origin) meaning "a generation of dawns".
Kidadl has lots of great baby names articles to inspire you. If you liked our suggestions for Baby Girl Names Starting With Cho then why not take a look at Baby Boy Names Starting With Cho, or for something different take a look at baby girl names starting with sai.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.