We all love a fun day at the beach, and we truly hope you like our collection of beach quotes!
A beach vacation is something we all desire. Our beach vacation quotes will surely make you miss living the beach life while your feet are underwater.
There is nothing like turning on your vacation mode and going for a beach trip to calm your mind and enjoy the sea life. With the sand below, peace within is found. Beach quotes or a beach quote definitely make us miss the good times under the sun. The ocean breeze puts the heart at rest and is cool and calming. The breeze puts the mind at ease and calms the soul. Everyone loves beach quotes, and funny beach quotes make us remember all the funny stories and memories we have of the beach. Here are the best beach quotes and quotes about the beach that we have collected for you!
If you like these beach quotes, you can also check out [ocean quotes] and vacation quotes, but for now pick your favorite beach day quote from the list of beach quotes below!
Beautiful Quotes About The Beach
1. "What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading, and transportation to another world and other people's problems."
– Jane Green.
2. "Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature's simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard."
– Psyche Roxas-Mendoza.
3. "To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude."
– Jeanne Moreau.
4. "To escape and sit quietly on the beach – that's my idea of paradise."
– Emilia Wickstead.
5. "I still love things that you don't even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars."
- Maria Sharapova.
6. "I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within — in front of the sea."
– Rafael Nadal.
7. "A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean."
- Henry Grunwald.
8. "Writers begin with a grain of sand, and then create a beach."
- Robert Black.
9. "The true beauty of a woman can be observed when she has spent the day at the beach."
- Troian Bellisario
10. "The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach."
- Henry Beston.
11. "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun."
- Sandy Gingras.
12. "If there's heaven for me, I'm sure it has a beach attached to it."
– Jimmy Buffett.
13. "No words can express, The depth of her contentment, As she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, They create the rhythm of her life."
- Suzy Toronto.
14. "Only at the beach can we go a splishin' and a splashin'."
- Kate Summers.
15. "Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world."
– The Beach Boys.
16. "One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea."
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
Quotes About The Seas And Oceans
Beach quotes make us miss the beach where we dream in colors borrowed from the never-ending sea. Here are some ocean beach quotes which make you long for the ocean breeze and a fun day at the beach, as well as quotes about the blue waters for the aquaholic in you!
17. "A pool just isn't the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life."
– Linda Gerber.
18. "We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came…"
- John F. Kennedy.
19. "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
– Jacques Cousteau.
20. "I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows."
– Drew Barrymore.
21. "The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you've been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean."
- Beyonce Knowles.
22. "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
– Christopher Columbus.
23. "The calming movement of the sea along with the restless ocean breeze gently caresses me creating a soothing trance which lulls me to a place of peace."
- M. L. Borges.
24. "Waves tossed themselves against the shore, dragging grit and sand between their nails as they were slowly pulled back out to sea."
– Holly Black.
25. "In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans."
- Kahlil Gibran.
26. "You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop."
27. "The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination, and brings eternal joy to the soul."
- Robert Wyland.
28. "The waves of the sea help me get back to me."
– Jill Davis.
29. "I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought."
- Helen Keller.
30. "To me, the sea is like a person — like a child that I've known a long time. It sounds crazy, I know, but when I swim in the sea I talk to it. I never feel alone when I'm out there."
- Gertrude Ederle.
31. "When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused."
- Rainer Maria Rilke.
32. "For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It's always ourself we find in the sea."
- E. E. Cummings.
33. "The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea."
- Isak Dinesen.
34. "Even the upper end of the river believes in the ocean."
- William Stafford.
35. "We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
- Mother Teresa.
36. "The sea lives in every one of us."
- Robert Wyland.
37. "Even castles made from sand fall to the ocean."
- Jimi Hendrix.
Best Vacation Quotes
Here are some beach captions, some beach life quotes, funny beach quotes, and ideas for an amazing day at the beach caption for social media! These can also be categorized as beach day quotes and beach day captions.
38. "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
39. "Today was about chasing sun-rays, beach waves, and sunsets. All things beautiful that give you peace are worth chasing. Everything else isn't."
– April Mae Monterrosa.
40. "I like anywhere with a beach. A beach and warm weather is all I really need."
– Rob Gronkowski.
41. "I look my best when I'm totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach."
– Rosamund Pike.
42. "My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go."
– Henry David Thoreau.
43. "The sea! the sea! the open sea!
The blue, the fresh, the ever free!"
- Bryan W. Procter, 'The Sea'.
44. "I want to run the beach's length, because it never ends."
- Deborah Ager.
45. "Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun."
- Brian Wilson.
Beach Sayings And Beach Quotes
Here is a list of short beach sayings and ideas for beach captions that will make you look forward to your tan lines, make you realise why you love the beach, and some kind of surprise funny beach incident that will surely follow. So, if you want to caption a beach picture, read on!
46. "After a visit to the beach, it's hard to believe that we live in a material world."
- Pam Shaw.
47. "You're not a wave, you're a part of the ocean."
– Mitch Albom
48. "Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free."
– Christy Ann Martine.
49. "The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient."
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
50. "Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank."
– Amish Proverb.
51. "You never really know what's coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drown in its monstrosity."
– Alysha Speer.
52. "I live in Florida, and when people ask how close to the beach I am, I say, twelve minutes or twelve hours. It depends on which beach you want to go to."
- Jarod Kintz.
53. "Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair."
- Zac Brown Band.
54. "Hark now hear the sailors cry, smell the sea, and feel the sky, let your soul and spirits fly."
- Van Morrison.
55. "I love the sea's sounds and the way it reflects the sky. The colors that shimmer across its surface are unbelievable. This, combined with the color of the water over white sand, surprises me every time."
– John Dyer.
56. "On the beach, you can live in bliss."
– Dennis Wilson.
57. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.
- Kate Chopin.
58. "There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away."
- Sarah Kay.
59. "In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth."
- Rachel Carson.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy. If you liked our suggestions for beach day quotes then why not take a look at [sun quotes], or [end of summer quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.