“One day, in your search for happiness, you discover a partner by your side, and you realize that your happiness has come to help you search.” ― Robert Brault.
The day one gets married is indeed one of the most special days of their life. It is the day you promise a life of happiness with someone forever.
Weddings are the occasions of happiness where two souls promise to hold hands in love and marriage for the joyous years ahead in life. The bridal shower is a pre-wedding celebration for the bride, in anticipation of the special day. It's not the money that we give on the bridal shower that matters but our love for those who are getting married. You may, however, want to give a bridal shower card, and these bridal shower quotes are perfect ideas for that. When your loved ones are getting married, you may wish to give your congratulations on finding true love and a partner they are truly madly in love with. You may also express that you are looking forward to seeing them on their special day and you are thankful for their friendship. These are just a few ideas to get started! To make sure that you congratulate the bride in the most beautiful way, here are 55+ wedding shower quotes and wishes that you can write in a bridal shower card message. You can also make use of funny bridal shower wishes to ease the bride!
Do check out [bride quotes] and [thank you wedding quotes] after reading this article.
Bridal Shower Quotes About Love
Getting married to the person who you cannot live without is pure joy. More than being a bride and a groom, you become partners for the rest of your life. The wedding ceremony, with friends and family around, just makes the big day special. If you are wondering about what to write in a bridal shower card, then here we have some love and marriage quotes for bridal shower which are perfect for the upcoming wedding.
1. "I love being married, it's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
- Rita Rudner
2. "Hearts are not had as a gift but hearts are earned …"
- W. B. Yeats
3. "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
- Robert Heinlein
4. “The capacity to love is tied to being able to be awake, to being able to move out of yourself and be with someone else in a manner that is not about your desire to possess them, but to be with them, to be in union and communion.”
- Bell Hooks
5. “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”
- Mignon McLaughlin
6. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
- Albert Einstein
7. "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
- Antoine De Saint Exupery
8. "One of the best things about love is just recognizing a man’s steps when he climbs the stairs."
9. "The heart that loved is always young”
- Greek Proverb
10. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
- David Viscott
11. "The giving of love is an education in itself"
- Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
- Franklin P. Jones
13. "Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day".
- Barbara De Angelis
14. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.”
- Roy Croft
15. “True love stories never have endings.”
- Robert Bach
16. “We love because it is the only true adventure.”
- Nikki Giovanni
17. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
18. “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
- The Beatles
19. "Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
- Nicole Krauss, 'The History of Love'.
20. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- Dr. Seuss
21. "Love’s about finding the one person who makes your heart complete. Who makes you a better person than you ever dreamed you could be. It's about looking in the eyes of your wife and knowing all the way to your bones that she’s simply the best person you’ve ever known.”
- Julia Quinn, 'The Viscount Who Loved Me'.
22. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Mignon McLaughlin
23. You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.
- Aleatha Romig
If you are wondering about what to write in a bridal shower card, we think this quote is perfect!
Bridal Shower Quotes About Happiness
Movies have always told us how people in love feel nothing but happiness in life when they're together. Maybe weddings are more than a ceremony to announce who we've chosen to be happy with for the rest of our lives. Here are some wedding shower quotations, that you can write in a bridal card, to celebrate this big day.
24. “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”
- William Lyon Phelps
25. "Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear on your wedding day.”
- Taylor Swift
26. "Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there."
- Bob Marley
27. "Happiness, laughter, and joy is announced when friends, family, and lovers are around."
- Amy Davis
28. “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.”
- Robert Brault
29. “Happiness in marriage is a moment by moment choice. A decision to love, forgive, grow, and grow old together.”
30. "The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don’t find very often, then that is what love is all about. "
31. "Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry."
- Tom Mullen
32. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
33. "What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life -to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?"
- George Elliott
34. "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time."
- Julia Child
35. "To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with"
- Mark Twain
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes & Quotes
What is better than making two already happy souls laugh on the floor? Here are some funny bridal shower quotes for cards that family and friends can present along with their blessings for the couple and congratulations on finding true love.
36. "We are all a little weird and life is a little weird. And we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love "
- Dr. Seuss
37. "Love is blind — marriage is the eye-opener."
- Pauline Thomason
38. “One of the keys to a successful marriage is separate bathrooms. When he enters my bathroom sometimes I’m like, ‘Why are you in here?’ And he’s like, ‘I live here. Can I enjoy my bathroom too?’”
- Michelle Obama
39. “Marriage is like a tense, unfunny, version of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond.’ Only it doesn't last twenty-two minutes. It lasts forever."
- Pete, 'Knocked Up'.
40. "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.”
- Benjamin Franklin
41. “In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice which is still very much practiced.”
- Helen Rowland
42. “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”
- Albert Einstein
43. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.”
- Henny Youngman
44. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.”
- Emma Bombeck
45. “Husbands and wives are so irritating. But without them, who would we blame for misplacing our socks?”
- Janet Periat
46. "To keep your marriage brimming; with love in the loving cup… Whenever you’re wrong admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.”
47. "It is sometimes essential for a husband and a wife to quarrel—they get to know each other better."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
48. "Marriage is not just spiritual communion; it is also remembering to take out the trash."
- Dr. Joyce Brothers
49. "You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you."
- Richard Needham
Beautiful Bridal Shower Card Quotes
The brides are indeed the most beautiful versions of themselves when they get married on their big day. What better way to celebrate their beauty than these bridal shower quotes and sayings? If you're wondering what to write in a bridal shower card, we can assure you you won't go wrong with a bridal shower card about how beautiful the dear bride will be and how you can't wait to see them!
50. “Dreams are a beautiful bride that holds our hands to enter a world more glorious than this one.”
- Subhan Zein
51. "You are the most beautiful bride there ever could be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.”
- Selena Gomez.
52. "A loving woman finds heaven or hell on the day she is made a bride."
- Lena Lathrop
53. "On the wedding day, the bride is always on cloud nine because she knows that from this day onward the groom will be dancing only to the tune of her blown musical rhyme."
- Anuj Somany
54. "Happy is the bride that the sun shines on."
- Robert Herrick
55."Nothing shines out more than a bride in her most natural state. "
- Masaba Gupta
56. "A wedding dress is both intimate and personal for a woman - it must reflect the personality and style of the bride."
- Caroline Herrara
57. "There is definitely a 'red carpet moment' to a bride's wedding day, but when designing for a bridal, it is important to focus on the details that will captivate and capture the imagination of the bride - she has to fall in love with the gown".
- Jenny Packham
58. “Every bride is beautiful. It’s like newborn babies or puppies. They can’t help it”
- Emme Rollins, 'Dear Rockstar'
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created a lot of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! if you like the suggestions for 55+ bridal shower quotes about love and happiness then why not take a look at [cheesy love quotes] and [Disney love quotes].
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.