Give candy and see the magic.
Everyone loves candies irrespective of their age. One of the most beautiful memories of our childhood remains visiting candy stores and getting mesmerized by rainbow colors.
Candies form the sweetest part of memories of our childhood so, we have a collection of 80+ candy quotes and sayings for every season. Whether you're looking for cute candy sayings or candy quotes for Halloween, we have it here. Even Christmas candy quotes feature. Make sure you check out [chocolate quotes] and [sweet quotes] after you finish this one. Let's get started!
Famous Candy Quotes
Don't we all just love candies! Well, if not, read ahead to find candy quotes from some famous people, maybe they can change your mind.
1. “You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans.”
― Ronald Reagan
2. “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.”
― Ogden Nash, 'Hard Lines'.
3. “There’s nothing as cosy as a piece of candy and a book.”
― Betty MacDonald, ‘Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Magic’.
4. “'If you want to grow up to be a big, strong pea, you have to eat your candy,' Papa Pea would say.”
― Amy Krouse Rosenthal, ‘Little Pea’.
5. “The library is like a candy store where everything is free.”
― Jamie Ford, 'Songs of Willow Frost'.
6. “People are like M&Ms. They come in a variety of colours, they're hard on the outside and full of obscene yumminess on the inside.”
― Michael Makai
7. “He was like her favourite type of candy, she realized, a bit sour at first but all sweetness in the long run.”
- Victoria Kahler, 'Their Friend Scarlet'.
8. “He picked up the brown bag of candy on the table. 'What's your . . .' He trailed off as he weighed the bag in his hands. 'Didn't I give you three pounds of candy?'”
- Sarah J. Maas, 'Throne of Glass'.
Candy Bar Quotes
Treat yourself with these candy quotes all about candy bars.
9. "I want to get a vending machine, with fun-sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass."
- Mitch Hedberg
10. "You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar."
- George Carlin
11. "No candy bars unless I've had a low blood sugar where I'm shaky"
- Mary Tyler Moore
12. "I like vending machines because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at the store, oftentimes I will drop it so that it achieves its maximum flavour potential."
- Mitch Hedberg
13. "Of course, kids should pay taxes. Tell little Johnny if he wants to ride his bicycle on the sidewalk instead of in the mud, he's got to pay 3 more pennies when he buys a candy bar."
- Jim Rohm
14. "There's a list of foods I can't have in the house. [...] Random little small mini candy bars, don't even think about it."
- Richard Simmons
15. "I had teeth that stuck out so far, I used to eat other kids' candy bars by accident."
- Rita Rudner
16. "Cavities are made of sugar. So, if you need to dig a hole, then lay down some candy bars!"
- Mitch Hedberg
Candy Store Quotes
Kids are unable to keep their hands to themsleves when they are in a candy store. Just like you'll be with these quotes!
17. “I'm an American except when I'm in the supermarket or at the candy store.”
— Jill Ellis
18. “It was very much like Norman Rockwell: small-town America. We walked to school or rode our bikes, stopped at the penny candy store on the way home from school, skated on the pond."
— Dorothy Hamill.
19. “Going out into the world, I do feel like a kid in a candy store."
- Philip Rosenthal
20. “When I walk into my favourite store on Union Street in San Francisco that sells high-quality chocolates from around the world, I feel like, well, a kid in a candy store.”
— Dean Ornis
21. “I was always a kid trying to make a buck. I borrowed a dollar from my dad, went to the penny candy store, bought a dollar's worth of candy, set up my booth, and sold candy for five cents apiece. Ate half my inventory, made $2.50, gave my dad back his dollar.”
— Guy Fieri
22. “When it comes to owning stocks of the best-known businesses in the world, value investors usually feel like children looking through the window of the candy store, unable to afford the treats inside because they refuse to pay the prices such high-quality franchises typically bear.”
— Whitney Tilson
23. “I'm just a kid in a candy store, learning and eating up all this different knowledge.”
— Jerry McNerney
24. “I don't sleep very much. I really like to work, though. I feel like a kid in a candy store.”
— Donnie Wahlberg
Cute Candy Sayings
Nothing feels better than candy on a dull day. Read these candy quotes to fuel your love for candies. One of these could make sweet Valentine candy quotes.
25. “I always say that candy is the perfect studio food - it keeps your energy going.”
— Nick Cannon
26. “My guilty pleasure is definitely candy! Skittles are my favorites.”
— Sara Sampaio
27. “I always saw candy as art.”
— Dylan Lauren
28. “If you take a candy bar in the short run, it gives you a burst of energy, but after a while, it just makes you fat.”
— Ben Bernanke
29. “There's no denying that candy is comfort food and it's affordable.”
— Dylan Lauren
30. “I think people always want candy, whether you're a kid or an adult.”
— Dylan Lauren
31. “Inside the tin of sweets are four jewels, like candy drops. Look at them closely...and stories spill out.”
- Jun Mochizuki
32. "It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man."
— Miranda Ingram
Sweet Candy Quotes
Read ahead to find candy love quotes for our dear sweet delicacies.
33. "Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way."
— Lesley Gore, 'Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows'
34. "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."
— Mary Poppins
35. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt."
— Charles M. Schulz
36. "Everybody's got their poison, and mine is sugar."
— Derrick Rose
37. "Life is short. Eat dessert first."
— Jacques Torres
38. "Dessert is like a feel-good song, and the best ones make you dance."
— Chef Edward Lee
39. "I don't think any day is worth living without thinking about what you're going to eat next at all times."
— Nora Ephron
40. "I want candy."
— The Strangeloves, 'I Want Candy'
Instagram Caption Candy Quotes
That perfect picture asks for a good Instagram caption! Here are some candy quotes you might like.
41. "Cotton candy. Like eating a cloud of diabetes."
— Dana Gould
42. "Cotton candy is the most amazing form of caramelization ever invented by man."
— Jose Andres
43. "Pour some sugar on me."
— Def Leopard
Chocolate Candy Quotes
Here are few chocolate candy quotes which will surely make you crave for chocolates.
44. "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."
— Linda Grayson
45. "What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.”
— Katharine Hepburn
46. "Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt."
— Judith Olney
47. “Nice memories are like chocolate: you can't survive on them alone, as they aren't very filling, but they make life sweeter.”
— Janine Wager
48. “Chocolate is happiness that you can eat.”
— Ursula Koraput
49. “Life is like chocolate: you should enjoy it piece for peace and let it slowly melt on your tongue.”
— Nina Sandman
50.“Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.”
— Forrest Grump, 'Forrest Gump'
51. “Chocolate is a gift of love to yourself.”
— Sonja Blumenthal
52. “Nothing is as alluring as a piece of chocolate you can't have.”
— Nina Sandman
53. “Chocolate is comfort without words.”
— Ursula Koraput.
Best Candy Quotes
Candy bars bring back nostalgia. Here is our handpicked collection of incredible quotes about candy just for you. You may even find some Halloween candy quotes among this list.
54. “A little bit of sweetness can drown out a whole lot of bitterness.”
— Francesco Petrarch
55. "All people with healthy physical appetites have a sweet tooth somewhere in their head."
— Macmillan's Magazine
56. “Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever."
57."Cookies are made of butter and love."
58. "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."
— Barbara Johnson
59. "Candy is nature's way of making up for Mondays."
— Rebecca Gober
60. "One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats."
- Iris Murdoch
61. "Seize the moment. Remember all those women who waved off the dessert cart on the Titanic."
- Erma Bombeck
62. "Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos."
- Don Carding
63. "Fruit only angers my need for chocolate. "
- Jason Love
64. “Making movies is eating candy. It's a very expensive candy, so you value it when you can do it. So, when you can do it twice at once, it's like, you know, a kid in a candy store!”
— Phillip Noyce
65. "Candy O, I need you, Sunday dress, ruby rings. Candy O, I need you so, could you help me in."
— Ric Ocasek, 'The Cars'.
66. “Knowledge was like candy: you never turned it down, especially if you didn't have to work too hard to get it.”
— Robert Luparello, 'House of Dark Shadows'.
67. “A lot of people like lollipops. I don't like lollipops. To me, a lollipop is hard candy plus garbage. I don't need a handle. Just give me the candy.”
— Demetri Martin
68. “Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby.”
- Raina Chapman
69. “I can always guess how many jelly beans are in a jelly bean jar, even if I'm wrong.”
- Brick Tam land
70. “Did you know they have cotton candy vodka.”
— Mathew Lush
71. “Then I'm the world's strongest coffee-candy!”
—Dragon Ball Z
72. “Sometimes I think that the one thing I love most about being an adult is the right to buy candy whenever and wherever I want.”
— Ryan Gosling
73. “All the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911.”
- Lewis Black
74. “I wasn't allowed to have sugar as a kid. We didn't have candy or soda or anything, so Easter and Halloween were my favourite times because I could eat as much candy as I wanted.”
75. “My parents screened 'Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory' for my 6th birthday, and I became fascinated by the idea of living in a candy land with chocolate rivers and lollipop trees.”
- Dylan Lauren
76. “I feel like a little kid who just walked into a candy store. I think that's something to smile about.”
- Brandon Boyd
77.“In life, be a kid in a candy store.”
— A.D. Posey
78. “Be warned, candy is very addicting and at Jubilee’s the candy is the tastiest in the world,”
- Derek Ailes, ‘Zombie Command: A Horror Anthology’
79. “In the hot summer months, popsicles are a perfect way to cool down while enjoying a delicious, fruity treat. Frozen, refreshing, mouth-friendly candy on a stick cannot get any better... or can it?”
- Marcus Samuelsson
80. “Kindness is like sugar; it makes life a little sweeter."
- Carla Yaravi
81. “You know someone is your friend when they give you more than half of their candy bar.”
- Liam Holland
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 80+ candy quotes and sayings for every season then do take a look at [Cake quotes], or ['Charlie And The Chocolate Factory' quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.