Our existence is all about celebrations.
It is important to keep the spark of life alive and live freely. Look at these celebrate quotes to rediscover the joys of life.
The journey of life is a celebration in itself. It is filled with joy, sorrow, hope, success, failures, friendships, love and eventually one’s death. If you are looking for some celebration quotes to cherish any occasion, then read these 101+ Celebration quotes that will remind you of your loved one even from afar and will help you cherish old memories. You may also check good heart quotes and tomorrow quotes.
Popular Celebration Quotes
Are you looking for some good celebrate quotes to capture your most joyous memories? Then read these celebrate quotes by famous people like Abraham Joshua Heschel, Emily Ratajkowski, Frances Moore Lappe, Amit Ray, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Rajneesh and many more.
1. “Celebration is a confrontation, giving attention to the transcendent meaning of one's actions.”
- Abraham Joshua Heschel
2. “One thing that I can say is that I think it's important that there's some sort of celebration of beautiful women that isn't just exploitive.”
- Emily Ratajkowski
3. “Every choice we make can be a celebration of the world we want.”
- Frances Moore Lappe
4. “Celebrations infuse life with passion and purpose. They summon the human spirit.”
- Terrence E. Deal
5. “Find a perspective that transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary.”
- Dewitt Jones
6. “The lens we choose transforms the way we look at things.”
- Dewitt Jones
7. “Nature shows me incredible beauty standing just beyond the rat race. It's always there if I'm open enough to see it.”
- Dewitt Jones
8. “Celebration has many different outfits but she always wears the same beautiful dancing shoes.”
- Mary Anne Radmacher
9. “Creativity is a celebration of one's grandeur, one's sense of making anything possible.”
- Joseph C Zinker
10. “Everything in this creation is a sign of celebration.”
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
11. “Each something is a celebration of the nothing that supports it.”
- John Cage
12. “People of our time are losing the power of celebration. Instead of celebrating we seek to be amused or entertained. Celebration is an active state, an act of expressing reverence or appreciation. To be entertained is a passive state-it is to receive pleasure afforded by an amusing act or a spectacle.... Celebration is a confrontation, giving attention to the transcendent meaning of one's actions.
- Abraham Joshua Heschel
13. “I prefer just being with people I like. That's my way of celebrating.”
- Michael Jackson, ‘Moonwalk’.
14. “Celebration is my attitude, unconditional to what life brings.”
15. “Any celebration meal to which guests are invited, be they family or friends, should be an occasion for generous hospitality.”
- Julian Baggini
16. “The people you save won't celebrate you. They'll gather the wood and cheer while you burn.”
- Julie Berry, 'All the Truth That's in Me'.
17. “To live is to be marked. To live is to change, to acquire the words of a story, and that is the only celebration we mortals really know.”
- Barbara Kingsolver, 'The Poisonwood Bible'.
18. Without true celebration discipline is obnoxious.
- Adi Da Samraj
Birthday Celebration Quotes
Are you looking for birthday celebration quotes? Look at some of the best celebration quotes about birthdays and the purpose of life!
19. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.”
- Amit Kalantri, ‘Wealth of Words’.
20. “The meaning of life is not celebrating your birth, it is celebrating your work.”
- Amit Kalantri, ‘Wealth of Words’.
21. “We Love the Illusion of Birthdays every year but ignore the Reality Death. If death ends the story absolutely it is unreasonable to celebrate the day of birth, if death is the real beginning of Eternal life, isn't it even more unreasonable to celebrate a day which leads us to death and fear the day which leads us to life?”
- Ajay Chandan
22. “When you cry and weep, when you are miserable, you are alone. When you celebrate, the whole existence participates with you. Only in celebration do we meet the ultimate, the eternal. Only in celebration do we go beyond the circle of birth and death.”
23. “There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.”
- William Barclay
24. “And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”
- Abraham Lincoln
25. “Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.”
- Pope John XXIII
Celebration Quotes about Life
The journey of life is a celebration in itself. Read these quotes and sayings that help us glorify the of celebration of life - the greatest gift.
26. “Life is a celebration. Free your mind to find the liberation.”
- Debasish Mridha
27. “My life is a daily celebration. I choose who to invite to my party, and who doesn't get an invitation. And I'd be damned if I spent my time standing at the door, looking out and wondering where some people are, while my home is filled with people who are there to celebrate with me. Every day, I am going to party with the people whom I invited, the people who matter.”
- C. Joy Bell C.
28. “I celebrate myself, I paint and dance and sing myself, and what I assume you will assume, for every atom as of me as good belongs to dreamy You. I am a song. I am a poem. I am the soil and a gem. I am a stargate and a voyage. I am the ocean and your soul.”
- Oksana Rus
29. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
- Oprah Winfrey
30. “What do we lose by another's good fortune? Let us celebrate with them, or strive to emulate them. That should be our desire and determination.”
- Sathya Sai Baba
31. “Celebrity - I don't even know what that means. Obviously, it's the same basic word as celebration, but I don't know what's being celebrated.”
- James Woods
32. “At this time when I turn 50, because so there's many of my friends and family who didn't get to see 50-years-old, and so, I'm celebrating for them too.”
- Reba McEntire
33. “Celebrate we will because life is short but sweet for certain we're climbing two by two to be sure these days continue.”
- Dave Matthews
34. "The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence."
- Denis Waitley
Celebration Quotes That Are Motivational
Whether one succeeds or not, one must never lose hope. Read some motivational celebrate quotes and sayings that will help you celebrate success and push you to overcome your failures.
35. “It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
- Bill Gates
36. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.”
37. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
- Robert Frost
38. He who has a way to live can bear almost any how.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche
39. “So, keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
- Marilyn Monroe
40. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine- and shadows will fall behind you.”
- Walt Whitman
41. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.”
- Walter Hagen
42. “Because you are alive, nothing is impossible.”
- Thich Nat Hanh
43. “Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others.”
- Wally Amos
44. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.”
- Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)
45. “Things are beautiful if you love them.”
- Jean Anouilh
46. “It's important to celebrate your failures as much as your successes. If you celebrate your failures really well, and if you get to the motto and say, 'Wow, I failed, I tried, I was wrong, I learned something,' then you realize you have no fear, and when your fear goes away, you can move the world.”
- Sebastian Thrun
47. “Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So, let us celebrate the struggle!”
- Stevie Wonder
48. “Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate.”
- Amit Ray
49. “Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.”
- Nelson Mandela
Festival Celebration Quotes
In most cultures, a festival is a celebration of life, God, energy and light and are a great time to be around your loved one. Here are some of the most famous celebrate quotes for you to enjoy. Let's look at these time to celebrate quotes:
50. “I celebrate everything. We always had a menorah and a Christmas tree - not for any reason other than we always liked celebrating things.”
- Randy Rainbow
51. “Christmas is a holiday that we celebrate not as individuals nor as a nation, but as a human family.”
- Ronald Reagan
52. “Every man regards his own life as the New Year's Eve of time.”
- Jean Paul
53. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”
- Helen Steiner Rice
54. “Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive.”
- Stephen Fry
55. “I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.”
- Ashley Tisdale
Celebration Quotes about Celebrating Teamwork
United we stand but divided we fall, and thus teamwork is something that deserves to be celebrated. So, take a look at some celebration quotes and sayings about teamwork. Let's celebrate quotes for your team.
56. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
- Helen Keller
57. “Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.”
- Patrick Lencioni
58. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”
- Booker T. Washington
59. “Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes
60. “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”
- Isaac Newton
61. “It is the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) that those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.”
- Charles Darwin
62. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.”
- Henry Ford
63. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
- Napoleon Hill
Celebration Quotes about Friendship
Friendships are one thing that keep us going, our friends are our pillar of strength, and no one understands us better than our friends, that's why we've dedicated these quotes to them. Read these celebratory quotes and celebration sayings that celebrate friendships. We love these quotes, they're perfect for any occasion where you want to celebrate all your pals.
64. “Friends…they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.”
- Henry David Thoreau
65. “My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.”
66. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
- Albert Camus
67. “The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses.”
- David Storey
68. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
- Albert Schweitzer
69. “There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.”
- Diana Cortes
70. “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.”
71. “There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.”
Celebration Quotes About Celebrating Diversity
There is a variety of people in this world and we shall miss no chance to celebrate all our flaws and uniqueness. Read these quotes on celebration that respect the differences between people and promote peace. Let's look at these celebratory quotes and sayings, they're perfect for any occasion, we think some of them would make great church anniversary celebration quotes.
72. “Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone's uniqueness. I like the way that sounds.”
- Hilary Duff
73. “I believe it's our responsibility to show our communities the value of all people, to celebrate different, and to take a stand for acceptance and inclusion.”
74. “What we have to do... is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our communities.”
- Hillary Clinton
75. “I feel like our culture is so good at pulling other people down and being so judgmental, but there's space for all of us to be who we are. There's space for us to celebrate each other and root for each other and not take each other down.”
-Tracee Ellis Ross
76. “Perfect is very boring, and if you happen to have a different look, that's a celebration of human nature, I think. If we were all symmetrical and perfect, life would be very dull.”
77. “Share our similarities, celebrate our differences.”
- M. Scott Peck
We hope you enjoyed our quotations about celebrations. Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotations for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for celebration quotes, then why not take a look at Valentine's quotes for him, or 'you are amazing' quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.