Chocolates are made from roasting and grounding cacao seeds.
Chocolate, in recent times, is one of the most popular foods and flavors of the world. We can make our favorite preparations of chocolate like chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate, chocolate mousse, chocolate cakes, and many more every day.
Pretty much the majority of the world's population loves chocolate and confectioneries made with it. Everywhere in the world, a lot of occasions and festivities have their special confectionery made of chocolate, like hot chocolate with marshmallow is special for Christmas. Appreciating the value of this sweet that sometimes even has the power of lifting up people's mood, we've compiled some chocolate puns, funny chocolate sayings that you can even use as some chocolate Instagram captions. So dig in.
Chocolate Puns That'll Sweeten You Up
Choose a chocolate pun from this list to sweeten your day!
1. I once heard about a chocolate box thief who never left a clue at his crime scenes. In the press interview, the police said the thief has always got some Twix up his sleeve.
2. The judge in Candyland sentenced a criminal, but the criminal went to jail smiling because he loves chocolate bars!
3. I generally try my best to eat healthily. But whenever I do, some chocolate bar keeps looking at me, and it snickers.
4. We went to the chocolate factory, and the guide said that talking in there was frowned upon. So, when we were there, we needed to wispa.
5. The chocolate couple got married, and they decided to rent a one-bedroom sweet on their summer honeymoon.
6. I recently got over my addiction to marshmallows, nuts, and chocolates. Not gonna lie, it was quite a Rocky Road.
7. My friend said she wanted to invest all her money into chocolate. So I told her, "you'll just be putting your money behind bars".
8. I was at the airport and went to buy some chocolate. When I asked what kind of chocolate they had, they said, 'Plane Chocolate.'
9. I once saw a few lambs all covered in chocolate. I called them Candy Baas.
10. I was wondering what cannibals eat for dessert. My friend just told me, "they eat chocolate-covered aunts."
11. The best way of knowing if it's too cold outside is if you milk any brown cow and you just get chocolate ice cream.
12. The only bar which is kid-friendly is any kind of chocolate bar.
13. The favorite chocolate bar of the Sun is the milky way.
14. Once Chewbacca got chocolate stuck in his hair. His friends kept calling him chocolate chip wookiee.
15. If you dip a kitten in chocolate, what you'll have is a kitty kat bar.
16. A monkey's favorite cookies are Chocolate Chimps.
17. One of the most important rap or hip-hop artists of the chocolate music industry has got to be M&M.
18. A car company came up with a hazelnut chocolate sports car last week. They decided to name it Ferrari Rocher.
19. In the candy school, one candy never arrived on time. It was Choco-late.
20. The farmer decided to buy a brown cow because he wanted to sell chocolate milk.
21. There is a famous chocolate factory in Malaysia that makes the best chocolate bars. It's named 'Oompa Lumpur'.
22. The half-dark half-milk chocolate was cried when it was partially eaten because they had eaten his bitter half.
23. Our neighbor had a French cat which was eating dessert. It was a Chocolate mousse.
24. There was a fruit that loved eating chocolate. It was the cocoa nut.
25. The basic difference between a brown cow that produces chocolate milk and a cow that produces normal milk is the color mootation.
Candy Puns For Friends To Enjoy
This is the list of hot cocoa puns, candy bar puns, candy sayings and so many more delicious punny treats.
26. The Oreo decided to go to the dentist. It was because it lost it's filling.
27. There was a guy who once tried eating 4 chocolate bars all at once. He became Mr Choke-a-lot.
28. The other day, an interviewer asked the astronauts about their favorite type of chocolate. They all said "the Mars bar".
29. The conspiracy theories convention was a lot like a box of chocolate. It was all full of nuts.
30. Every chocolate lover believes that 7 days without any chocolate makes one weak.
31. The person who handled customer transactions in the Chocolate Bank quit his job. So the bank hired a Nutella.
32. An ant suddenly fell into a tub full of chocolate. It's now known as the decad-ant.
33. Each slice of chocolate pie has about 3.14159265 grams of protein in it.
34. The price of chocolate has recently skyrocketed. Last week, I bought a milky way, a mars, and a galaxy. The bill was unbelievably astronomical.
35. The favorite ice cream flavor of any electrician is shock-a-lot.
36. I quite like breaking the rules. The other day, I had an After Eight just after half-past seven.
37. Once I was trying to open a Mars bar. I then discovered that Martians don't go out for drinks.
38. I was walking on the street the other day, and someone threw some milk chocolate bars at me. How dairy!
39. Archeologists in Egypt have recently discovered a pyramid that seems to be covered in hazelnuts and chocolate. It is being said that it's the tomb of Pharaoh Rocher.
40. I saw that a few people were arguing over a little piece of orange chocolate. That was Terry vying.
41. The other day I had gone to see the world's largest chocolate ice cream and I thought I'd definitely like to see any person top that.
42. The type of candy bar that an employee craves before the weekend is a Pay Day.
43. My brother wanted to make chocolate. I gave him the chemical formula of molecules in sweets. I just said, "Carbon-holmium-cobalt-lanthanum-tellurium or CHoCoLaTe is the formula."
44. The baby chocolate birds were very happy when they finally found a tree to Nestle in.
45. If you cross chocolate, a big strawberry, ice, cold milk, and a giant pineapple in your free time on the weekend, you'd get the world's greatest Sundae.
46. One day a young devotee at the church just said, "Jesus is so sweet". His older sister replied to him, "Well of course! He's a Life Saver after all."
47. One day a jellybean decided that he wanted to go to school. Probably because he wanted to become a Smartie.
48. One day all the chocolate bars planned and executed a surprise birthday party for their friend. They just wanted to hear "Wow! Oh, Henry! This is wonderful."
49. There was a candy in school that made fun of everyone. Its name was Tootsie Trolls.
50. A Korean martial artist was selling some chocolate bars. I asked if I could take two. He told me, "no, you can taek-won-do."
Puns About Chocolate
Here you'll find some hot chocolate puns, a chocolate pun or two that include kit kat puns, Twix puns, snickers puns and many more.
51. I ate some chocolate without telling my mom. So she started scolding me when I said, "But, aren't Chocolate coins mint to be eaten?"
52. I heard that one day George Michael accidentally dropped some chocolate bars. I guess, he was quite Careless with his Wispa.
53. One day a friend of mine told me that she didn't like the taste of Dove. I just told her, "you're supposed to eat Dove Chocolate, not soap."
54. The FDA recently mandated every chocolate has to at least contain 15% cacao instead of the regular 12%. It looks like they've raised the chocolate bar.
55. I was feeling pretty bad after eating my Jewish friend's chocolate coin candy which he had bought to give to his kids at Hanukkah. I guess pangs of gelt still haunts me to this day.
56. During Christmas the chocolate tailor was worried if he could make enough clothes for his customers as he did not have enough lindt.
57. The other day I was wondering if chocolate identifies as male or female. My friend told me it identifies as female because it's preferred pronouns are 'Her/she.'
58. They gave us some mint chocolates last night for dessert at the prison. I thought it'd be gross, but they were pretty good. As it turns out, in-prison-mint isn't that bad.
59. The favorite chocolate bar of every bus driver is a Double Decker.
60. I made a half-gallon of tea last night mixing it with some chocolate. It wasn't really chocolate, it just was a little chocolate-tea.
61. One day a chocolate chip went on a trip and its ship broke down. It found an island to live on, now known as the Desserted island.
62. A pirate the other day accidentally spilled some of his chocolate drink inside a container of orange juice and he started singing "Yoo-hoo hoo in the bottle of an orange juice".
63. The favorite chocolate of any Australian is Koala-ty street.
64. All the ghouls like one particular chocolate. It's Hearse-sheys.
65. The spookiest kind of all the chocolate is Kinder Boo-enos.
66. You should always use a Lindt roller to get chocolate off of your shirt.
67. Chocolate cakes are not really good friends because they have a habit of dessert-ing people.
68. The favorite chocolate of any big movie star is GoDIVA.
69. A company once started making cat-shaped chocolates. They named it Kit Cat.
70. If you have a chocolate car, you'll always have to start the car with Yorkies.
71. I ordered two chocolate clocks from Amazon a few weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet. They're sure taking their very sweet time getting here.
72. I grew up in a tough neighborhood. People jumped out and put glacé cherries, chocolate sprinkles, and whipped cream on others all the time. I used to live in the gateau.
73. All the single chocolate bars had one favorite social media platform. It's Kinder.
74. I recently heard about a new chocolate arboreal marsupial bioluminescence. They named it cocoa-koala light.
75. Count Chocula's favorite rapper is O.T. Genasis. That's because he is in love with the cocoa.
Chocolate Covered Cute Candy Puns
In this list, you'll get the hot chocolate puns and puns about your favorite brands of chocolates that you love, like Hershey puns, Reese's puns, M and M puns or Almond Joy puns. Have a sweet day ahead.
76. The chocolate that has its name in the Baseball Hall of Fame is Babe-y Ruth.
77. It always sprinkles before it rains candy.
78. We had a cow that had a stutter. Everyone called it Cacao.
79. Whenever the chocolate teacher tries to catch the mischievous chocolate boy he Skittles away.
80. There are so many Reese-ons why chocolates are the best thing in the world.
81. Two chocolates were clinging to the side of a cliff and trying not to fall. One chocolate said to the other, "I'm not letting you slip through these Butter Fingers".
82. Two chocolates had a baby. The sweet baby made their heart Starburst.
83. There was a rock show performance by a chocolate band. After the show, a fan came up to them and said "I love the way you guys Rolo".
84. The chocolate parents were going through a Sour Patch. But they made it through.
85. Everyone was looking at the chocolate at school. It was doing some awesome Flipz.
86. The little chocolate Reese-ently told her parents much she appreciates them.
87. All the chocolates were having a Jolly good time at the Christmas party.
88. The hipster burned his mouth on his hot chocolate as he drank it all before it was cool.
89. The man didn't have any more space to fit Mars Bars into his desk drawer. I guess they were all outer space.
90. I made iced chocolate whilst I was at home by myself yesterday. I called it an Ice-o-late.
91. If the Flintstones dressed up as chocolates on Halloween they would be Cocoa pebbles.
92. I accidentally washed some chocolates and they ended up in the dryer. But it's okay. The Lindt trap will catch them.
93. All the snakes like a particular kind of chocolate. It's Hershey's Hiss.
94. I don't ever buy any trail mix without chocolate or dried fruits. It's just nuts.
95. My sister works in a chocolate shop. She's been working behind the bar.
96. The chocolate robbers brought a sports car to rob the house. They wanted a Quik getaway.
97. I heard that Cadbury was going to bring out an oriental chocolate bar. They named it Chinese Wispa.
98. There was a chocolate Easter bunny that had been running too long in the sun. It became a runny bunny.
99. I recently ate a full jar of chocolate spread. Now if you see my dietician, you better Nutella!
100. My colleague just told me she has a chocolate lab. Gotta tell you, I was pretty disappointed when I found out it's a dog and not a place.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for chocolate puns then why not take a look at Sweet Puns, or Cake Puns.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.