Being consistent is all about being committed to your actions, and it is the quickest way to climb the ladder of success.
Consistency quotes help you stay consistent and keep your focus on your targets. Maintaining a certain level of continuity every day leads to the establishment of a routine over a period of time, and that is why consistency is important.
Our generation is one that is obsessed with quick results, often blissfully unaware of the concept of consistent hard work. That is why these consistency quotes are great for all, be it for a boss to employees, or a parent to their kids. Consistency can be practiced in many ways, if one has the dedication to do so.
Many people have discussed the importance of consistency, including Raldo Wlaph Emerson, Aristotle, and Anthony Robbins, who have all said and showed that consistency is key. If you like this article, why not look into these clear mind quotes and commitment quotes too?
The Best Consistency Quotes
In life, being consistent can strengthen your persistence towards both your long-term and short-term goals. The following quotes are best suited for achieving and maintaining that very focus.
1. “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2. "The secret to winning is constant, consistent management."
- Tom Landry.
3. “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.”
- Benjamin Disraeli.
4. “Consistency is contrary to nature contrary to life the only completely consistent people are the dead.”
- Aldous Huxley.
5. “Do it again and again. Consistency makes the raindrops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.”
- Israelmore Ayivor, ‘The Great Hand Book Of Quotes’.
6. “Consistency is the foundation of virtue.”
- Francis Bacon.
7. “One bulb at a time. There was no other way to do it. No shortcuts - simply loving the slow process of planting... Loving an achievement that grew slowly and bloomed for only three weeks each year.”
- Jaroldeen Asplund Edwards, ‘The Daffodil Principle’.
8. “I pray to be like the ocean with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency, rather than the highs and the lows.”
- Drew Barrymore.
9. “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”
- Oscar Wilde.
10. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.”
- Maya Angelou.
11. “You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream - the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order - or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism.”
- Ronald Reagan.
12. “It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.”
- Anthony Robbins.
13. “Consistency is the most overrated of all human virtues... I'm someone who changes his mind all the time.”
- Malcolm Gladwell.
14. “Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency, as consistent hard work leads to success, greatness will come.”
- Dwayne Johnson.
15. “I've learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.”
- Louis C. K.
16. “When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren't the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.”
- Arsene Wenger.
17. “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.”
- John C. Maxwell, ‘The 15 Invaluable Laws Of Growth: Live Them And Reach Your Potential’.
18. “For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent.”
- Tony Robbins.
19. “I'm confident to say that if you want to grow in a profession, consistency is the key… I'm strict about my work goals and training.”
- Eliud Kipchoge.
20. “All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract them from achieving their aims.”
- Lou Holtz.
Famous Consistency Quotes
Being consistent is one of the most important qualities to have as human beings. The quotes in this subcategory are the ones that have struck a chord with people and have been the most influential. These famous quotes are the ones that will stand the test of time.
21. “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.”
- Millard Drexler.
22. “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.”
- Roger Staubach.
23. “Consistency is one of the biggest factors in leading to accomplishment and success.”
- Byron Pulsifer.
24. “Trust is built with consistency.”
- Lincoln Chafee.
25. “You cannot be a winner without maturity and consistency.”
- Marco Silva.
26. “Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose, and of action over a long period of time.”
- Bruce Springsteen.
27. “Consistency is an under-appreciated inspirational quality. It's that ability to conduct yourself in a consistent, reliable manner that others will respect and appreciate.”
- Del Suggs, ‘Truly Leading: Lessons In Leadership’.
28. “Consistency is what counts; you have to be able to do things over and over again.”
- Hank Aaron.
29. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
30. “Consistency paired with self-discipline is crucial to achieving your goals and being successful.”
- Brian Tracy.
31. “An intelligent consistency is the foundation of genius.”
- Chris Matakas.
32. “Success is not a matter of mastering subtle, sophisticated theory but rather of embracing common sense with uncommon levels of discipline and persistence.”
- Patrick Lencioni.
33. “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.”
- Bruce Lee.
34. “The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself.”
- Zak Frazer, ‘Mastering Motivation’.
35. “The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain. The important thing is to stick with it, repetitively and consistently.”
- Mara Schiavocampo, ‘Thinspired’.
36. “Being persistent may lead you to the door but consistency is the key which unlocks it.”
- Kenny Dasinger.
37. “Breakthrough does not only come from hard work, but with consistency in working hard.”
- Nokwethemba Nkosi.
38. “What is consistent in your life; is your life.”
- Abdul Rauf.
39. “You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.”
- Zig Ziglar.
40. “Constancy is the complement of all other human virtues.”
- Giuseppe Mazzini.
Cool Quotes On Consistency
The ability to stay calm and keep your composure, especially in high-pressure situations, is a quality many people envy. Approaching situations with a cool head will help you lead a more healthy, stress-free life. The following quotes will inspire you to be consistent, help you keep your composure, not overthink and be a better woman or man.
41. “Inconsistency is the only thing in which men are consistent.”
- Horatio Smith.
42. “The constancy of the wise is only the talent of concealing the agitation of their hearts.”
- Francois de la Rochefoucauld.
43. “Without consistency, there is no moral strength.”
- Robert Owen.
44. “Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”
- William Eardley IV.
45. “I accumulated small but consistent habits that ultimately led to results that were unimaginable when I started.”
- James Clear.
46. “Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.”
47. “Respectable character is developed by consistency in self-discipline and self-control.”
- Anil Kumar Sinha.
48. “What I do every day matters more than what I do once in a while.”
- Gretchen Rubin.
49. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.”
- Benjamin Franklin.
50. “Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success or even developing confidence in others.”
- Daniel Transon.
51. “Freedom in art, freedom in society, this is the double goal towards which all consistent and logical minds must strive.”
- Victor Hugo.
52. “Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character.”
- Stephen Covey.
53. “Wise men make more opportunities than they find.”
- Francis Bacon.
54. “The hallmark of excellence, the test of greatness, is consistency.”
- Jim Tressel.
55. "A consistent soul believes in destiny, a capricious one in chance."
- Benjamin Disraeli.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you like our suggestions for 55 of the best consistency quotes to help keep you focused, then why not take a look at these asking for help quotes or [find yourself quotes] too?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.