Country music is one of the most popular musical genres in the world right now.
Country music is extremely popular for lyrics about the Southern culture, including mentions of pickup trucks, boots, family life, and love songs. Some of the sweetest song lyrics and quotes have been written by country music artists.
The words of country music artists are the reason behind these popular quotes. The most romantic country music can be played at weddings to create the perfect atmosphere. We think that 'I Walk The Line' by Johnny Cash is the best country love song ever, and that 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton is the best country song ever! What is your favorite?
If you liked our lists of [country girl quotes] and [country quotes], we hope you will also love these wonderful country music quotes from some notable country music singers.
Fun Country Music Love Quotes
These are some light-hearted country music quotes that you can dedicate to a special someone. Put on your best country boots and enjoy these awesome country quotes about love.
1. “You got the soul and you know how to use it.”
- Brett Eldredge, ‘Beat Of The Music’.
2. “Drink a little beer, play a little music, and have a big time tonight.”
- Thomas Rhett, ‘Drink A Little Beer’.
3. “We drive until the city lights, dissolve into a Country sky.”
- Zac Brown Band, ‘Free’.
4. “After the drums and the guitars all faded.”
- Old Dominion, ‘No Such Thing As A Broken Heart’.
5. “Let our shadows paint the wall.”
- Dan & Shay, ‘All To Myself’.
6. “You make me wanna fall just looking at you.”
- Sir Roosevelt, ‘Something 'Bout You’.
7. “There ain't a cowboy hat in Dallas if I ain't in love with you.”
- The Charlie Daniels Band, ‘Cowboy Hat In Dallas’.
8. “What's meant to be will always find a way.”
- Trisha Yearwood, ‘She's In Love With The Boy’.
9. “Be a best friend, tell the truth. And overuse 'I love you.'”
- Lee Brice, ‘Love Like Crazy’.
10. “You'll be my glass of wine, I'll be your shot of whiskey.”
- Blake Shelton.
11. “Like a wave on the ocean, I will always come right back to you.”
- Hunter Hayes.
12. “God gave me you for the ups and downs and days of doubts.”
- Blake Shelton.
Popular Quotes From Country Songs
Some well-famed country lyrics that have become popular quotes are given below.
13. “And I need you, like a lighthouse on the coast.”
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, ‘I Need You’.
14. “And we'll build this love from the ground up, for worse or for better.”
- Dan & Shay, ‘From The Ground Up’.
15. “Oh, if all I got is your hand in my hand, baby, I could die a happy man.”
- Thomas Rhett, ‘Die A Happy Man’.
16. “I just swear that I’ll always be there. I give anything and everything, and I will always care.”
- Shania Twain, ‘From This Moment On’.
17. “Looks like it's just me and you, falling in love just enough to get us through, while we're getting through.”
- Blake Shelton, ‘Came Here To Forget’.
18. “I cross my heart and promise to give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you'll never find a love as true as mine.”
- George Strait, ‘I Cross My Heart’.
19. “I hate love songs, but I love you.”
- Kelsea Ballerini, 'I Hate Love Songs'.
20. “We're gonna do what lovers do, we're gonna have a fight or two, but I ain't ever changin' my mind.”
- Eli Young Band, 'Crazy Girl'.
21. “Just the way you look at me, you make me smile.”
- Florida Georgia Line, 'Simple'.
22. “Darling, look at me. I've fallen like a fool for you.”
- Carrie Underwood, 'Look At Me'.
Romantic Country Music Quote Ideas
Here are some country-style music words that are full of love. These amazing country music quotes can be dedicated to the special someone in your heart.
23. “I hope you’re the end of my story, I hope you’re as far as it goes.”
- Pistol Annies, 'I Hope You're The End Of My Story'.
24. “We locked eyes over whiskey on ice.”
- Luke Combs, 'Hurricane'.
25. “And hell yes I love my truck
But I want you to know
Honey I love your love the most.”
- Eric Church, ‘Love Your Love The Most’.
26. “Sometimes it's hard for me to understand
But you're teaching me to be a better man.”
- Keith Urban, ‘Somebody Like You’.
27. “When her prince pulled up
A white pick-up truck
Her folks shoulda seen it comin'
It was only just a matter of time.”
- Sara Evans, ‘Suds In The Bucket’.
28. “You put me right where I'm supposed to be
In your blue-eyed sea
And I wanna sail away.”
- Brett Eldredge, ‘Love Someone’.
29. “Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.”
- Rascal Flatts, ‘Bless The Broken Road’.
30. “Yeah, birds need bees and ice needs whiskey
Boys like me need girls like you to kiss me.”
- Luke Bryan, ‘Knockin' Boots’.
Country Style Music Quotes To Inspire You
Here are some quotes inspired by the words of country music artists.
31. “How am I ever gonna get to be old and wise if I ain’t ever young and crazy.”
- Frankie Ballard, ‘Young And Crazy’.
32. “My heart’s never smiled so hard.”
- Easton Corbin, ‘Lovin’ You Is Fun’.
33. “I don’t need no vacation, no fancy destination. Baby, you’re my great escape.”
- Thomas Rhett, ‘Die A Happy Man’.
34. “I love you but I love me more.”
- Maggie Rose, ‘Love Me More’.
35. “A goodbye kiss is all I need from you.”
- George Strait, ‘Carrying Your Love With Me’.
36. “Wherever I go, whatever I do, I was born to love you.”
- LANCO, ‘Born To Love You’.
37. “The way we work together is what sets our love apart. So closely that you can't tell where I end and where you start.”
- Clint Black, ‘Something That We Do’.
38. “Holding you I held everything.”
- Garth Brooks, ‘The Dance’.
39. “Life with you makes perfect sense. You're my best friend.”
- Tim McGraw, ‘My Best Friend’.
40. “When that first slow love song came on she couldn't hide that little smile.”
- Sam Hunt, 'Bottle It Up'.
41. “Your voice is soft like summer rain.”
- Dolly Parton, 'Jolene'.
42. “Just to see you smile I'd do anything that you wanted me to.”
- Tim McGraw, 'Just To See You Smile'.
43. “Hey beautiful girl, in your own little world, let me in it.”
- Dan & Shay, 'Nothin' Like You'.
44. “Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I built my life around you.”
- Dixie Chicks, 'Landslide'.
45. “And I'm here wishing you could stay a little longer."
- Brothers Osborne, 'Stay A Little Longer'.
46. “There's only one moon that shines in the night and only one love in my life.”
- Ronnie Milsap, ‘Only One Love In My Life’.
47. “When somebody loves you. It's easy to get through. When somebody loves you, the way I love you.”
- Alan Jackson, ‘When Somebody Loves You’.
48. “You were in my arms, right where you belong.”
- Ronnie Milsap, ‘Almost Like A Song’.
49. “Heaven only knows how I've been blessed with the gift of your love.”
- Keith Urban, ‘But For The Grace Of God’.
50. “But then again, I know what it would do, leave me wishin' still for one more day with you.”
- Diamond Rio, ‘One More Day’.
51. “And here by your side, or a million miles away, nothin's ever gonna change the way that I feel, the way it is, is the way that it was.”
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black, ‘When I Said I Do’.
Country Lyrics That Can Be Instagram Captions
All country music lovers listen up! You can use these sayings and lyrics as country Instagram captions.
52. “This is a drop everything kind of thing.”
- Luke Bryan, 'Crash My Party'.
53. “I'd do anything with you anywhere.”
- Lee Brice, 'I Don't Dance'.
54. “They say behind every man is a good woman, but I think that’s a lie—'cause when it comes to you, I’d rather have you by my side.”
- Keith Urban, 'You're My Better Half'.
55. “Live a little, love a lot.”
- Kenny Chesney, 'Live A Little'.
56. “I don't want 'good' and I don’t want 'good enough.'”
- Hunter Hayes, 'I Want Crazy'.
57. “If palm tree shade makes a perfect tent, then wasted time is time well spent.”
- Brett Eldredge, 'Time Well Spent'.
58. “Through the smoke and the beer, It was perfectly clear,
That we were touching each others minds.”
- Keith Whitley, ‘Ten Feet Away’.
59. “Climb up to the sky and pull down all the stars above.”
- Chely Wright, 'Never Love You Enough'.
60. “When I look into your eyes, I still get weak.”
- Gary Allan, 'You Without Me'.
61. “Because you're mine, I walk the line.”
- Johnny Cash, 'I Walk The Line'.
Best Country Love Song Quotes
These are the best country music quotes you can dedicate to your sweetheart.
62. “And she’s the song that I’m playing
And she’s everything I ever wanted.”
- Brad Paisley, ‘She’s Everything’.
63. “Every time you kiss me, it’s like sunshine and whiskey.”
- Frankie Ballard, ‘Sunshine & Whiskey’.
64. “And between now and then til I see you again. I’ll be loving you, love me.”
- Collin Raye, ‘If You Get There Before I Do’.
65. “Gimme the girl that’s beautiful,
Without a trace of makeup of on,
Barefoot in the kitchen,
Singing her favorite song.”
- Joe Nichols, ‘Gimme That Girl’.
66. “Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, girl.”
- Eli Young Band, ‘Crazy Girl’.
67. “You’re the rock in my roll
You’re good for my soul...”
- Jon Pardi, ‘Head Over Boots’.
68. “Still can’t believe I found you, can’t imagine life without you.”
- Dustin Lynch, ‘Good Girl’.
69. “But I’ll love you with everything I’ve got
Girl I’ll give you my best shot.”
- Jimmie Allen, ‘Best Shot’.
70. “She takes me by the hand
I am the luckiest man alive.”
- Chris Stapleton, ‘Joy of My Life’.
71. “I go flyin’ down that highway to that hide a way
Stuck out in the woods to do the boot scootin’ boogie.”
- Brooks & Dunn, ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie’.
72. “You’re still laughing with me
And we’re still making memories
I’m still a fool for you, and there’s a million reasons why.”
- Hunter Hayes, ‘Still Fallin'.
Our team at Kidadl has crafted lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our quote suggestions for the best country love quotes from country love songs, then please take a look at these [cowgirl quotes] and Texas quotes too.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.