Cowgirl quotes are about much more than riding horses.
Cowgirls are ladies who embrace a true country lifestyle. Cowgirls tend to and herd cattle and horses on their ranch.
Most cowgirls know how to ride a horse and are committed to becoming a great horse owner. Any girl living on a ranch loves their horses dearly and will spend a lot of their day taking good care of their horse. It is evident from cowgirl quotes that they exude courage, modesty, and ingenuity like no others! Cowgirl quotes often talk about life in the country and the unassuming, simple life. These cowgirl quotes will make a true country girl feel good about her passions and way of life. So if you are a country girl, listen up!
We have compiled a list of the best cowgirl quotations, including cowgirl boots quotes, happy birthday cowgirl quotes, and western quotes to embrace the true country lifestyle. These cowgirl quotes and sayings can be the best inspiration for a dull day when you feel broken and let down. Will you find your favoriter cowgirl quote here?
Take a look at these amazing cowgirl quotes and cowgirl sayings which we have listed for you to enjoy! The list of cowgirl quotes includes cowgirl quotes related to life, the life of a cowgirl quotes, nothing defeats a cowgirl sayings, and even some John Wayne cowgirl quote ideas too for all the John Wayne fans out there!
If you like these cowgirl quotes, take a look at these country girl quotes and [country quotes] for more great quotes.
Inspirational Cowgirl Quotes And Brave Cowgirl Quotes
Are you ready to discover your favorite cowgirl quote? Cowgirls and cowgirl quotes and sayings are the source of life inspiration for many an author, celebrity (such as John Wayne), or countryside-dweller! Here is a list of cowgirl quotes about all aspects of life. Which will be your favorite cowgirl quote from these cowgirl quotes and cowgirl sayings?
1. “Storms make trees take deeper roots.”
2. “Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.”
3. “Learn this well… the last ride is never the last ride, and the end is not the end.”
4. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
5. “God intended women to be outside as well as men, and they do not know what they are missing when they stay cooped up in the house.”
6. “When I see your horse I see you too. It shows me everything you are, everything about the horse.”
7. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?”
8. "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."
9. "If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there."
10. “Cowgirl is an attitude, really; a pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage.”
11. “You don’t need a new day to start over, you only need a new mindset.”
–Hazel Hira Ozbek.
12. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
13. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
14. “Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose, that the things that you desire may not happen today, but they will happen.”
15. "She is a queen. Her soul is royalty."
16. “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by a horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.”
17. “What separates a winner from the rest of the pack is not raw talent or physical ability, it is the drive and dedication to work hard every single day and the heart to go after your dream.”
18. “Winning in life is more than just money… it’s about winning on the inside… and knowing that you have played the game of life with all you had… and then some.”
19. “Shootin’ from ambush is a bad habit. You may not live long enough to outgrow it.”
–Hopalong Cassidy, 'Hopalong Cassidy: Lawless Legacy'.
20. “Whether it’s horses or whatever it is you do, it doesn’t become an art until your soul goes into what you do.”
21. "Equestrian art is the perfect understanding and harmony between horse and rider."
22. “No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.”
23. "The horse is a mirror to your soul... and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror."
24. “Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest.”
25. "Half woman, half warrior. Delicate and strong."
26. “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves – strong, powerful, beautiful – and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.”
27. “Boots, class and a li’ll sass, that’s what cowgirls are made of.”
28. “I’ve known a lot of cowboys and a few cowgirls. They’re, by and large, some of the smartest, funniest, most courteous, generous, and hardest-working people you’d ever want to know.”
29. "Don't squat with your spurs on."
30. “Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog.”
31. “That’s why God gave us horses. He wanted us to see how their beauty, courage, and especially forgiveness, is a reflection of Himself. Remember that God loved you enough to give you the horse, and He loves the horse enough to give you insight into how to treat and care for him.”
32. "It's the way you ride the trail that counts."
33. “Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace & tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope!”
34. “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except cowgirls, cowgirls will kill you.”
35. "Horses make a landscape look beautiful."
36. “Good girls are made of sugar and spice, cowgirls are made of whiskey on ice.”
37. “Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I’ll shoot you twice.”
38. “Dirt is cowgirl glitter.”
39. “Don’t mess with me fellas! This cowgirl has been to the rodeo before.”
40. “I want to be a cowgirl.”
41. “Horses and life, it’s all the same to me.”
42. "When I was growing up, I dreamed about becoming a cowgirl, a detective, a spy, a great actress, or a ballerina."
43. "Grandpa Patterson used to say: Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction."
44. “Life is what you make it. Always has been, always will be.”
45. "Dyin' ain't much of a living."
46. "I went down like a drunken cowgirl trying to line dance to Metallica."
47. "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved."
48. "Cowgirl... or Belle. Just not Cow Belle."
- Belinda McBride.
49. "Most cowgirls are natural storytellers, their art honed by years of practice."
- Teresa Jordan.
50. "Under an orchard tree, dropping with cherries, cowgirls lay in the shade."
- Tom Robbins.
51. "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me."
52. “We’re down to our last pair of cowgirl boots.”
53. “I wanted to be a cowgirl.”
54. "You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"
55. “A lot of my family going back were cowboys and barrel racers, and I’d say I’m 50 percent high fashion and 50 percent cowgirl.”
56. "I’ve often said there is nothing better for the inside of the man, than the outside of the horse."
- Ronald Reagan.
57. "A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care."
- Pat Parelli.
58. "I’d rather ride on a Mustang, than in one."
- BaileyAnn Neal.
59. "Horses lend us the wings we lack."
- Pam Brown.
60 "A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character."
61. "They tried to burn her not knowing she was a flame."
62. "No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses."
- Herman Melville.
63. "The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom."
- Sharon Ralls Lemon.
64. "Sometimes an angel, sometimes a hell raiser, always a strong woman."
65. "And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears."
66. "A pony is a childhood dream. A horse is an adulthood treasure."
- Rebecca Carrol.
67. "Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t have the courage to handle you."
68. "If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman."
69. “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.”
70. "Who knows what women can be when they are finally free to be themselves."
71. “Never accept ‘because you are a woman’ as a reason for doing or not doing anything.”
— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
72. “I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear. Knowing what must be done does away with fear.”
Popular Cowgirl Quotes And Cowgirl Sayings
There are so many popular cowgirl quotes, cowgirl sayings, and cowgirl quote captions from authors that will steal your heart away. These cowgirl sayings and cowgirl quotes could be the best caption you are looking for. Read on to find some life-changing quotes, including some great cowgirl quotes for the soul, cowgirl quotes for the independent women in your life, and cowgirl quotes for motivation! Any girl who loves horses might be inspired by these cowgirl quotes and sayings. Which is your favorite cowgirl quote?
73. "If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter."
74. “I spend more time riding than walking.”
75. "Whoever said a horse was dumb, was dumb."
76. "It's a lot like nuts and bolts, if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts!"
77. "In riding a horse we borrow freedom."
78. "A horse can lend its rider the speed and strength he or she lacks."
79. “You can’t tame a cowgirl.”
80. “Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.”
81. "A woman never looks better than on horseback."
82. "Speak your mind, but ride a fast horse."
-Texas Bix Bender.
83. “Forget glass slippers. This Princess wears BOOTS!”
84. "No ride is ever the last one."
85. "A bad ride is much better than a good walk."
-J. Peter Grace.
86. "Saddle your dreams before you ride em."
87. "Boot, saddle, to horse, and away!"
88. “Every cowgirl knows if you don’t get it right the first time, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and show everybody what you were meant to do.”
89. "Headquarters in the saddle."
90. "Sit loosely in the saddle."
-Robert Louis Stevenson.
91. "The saddle is a place for dreaming when there's hours of trail ahead."
92. “It’s not how many times you get bucked off that counts, its how many times you saddle back up.”
93. "I would travel only by horse, if I had the choice."
- Linda McCartney.
Famous Cowgirl Quotes In Demand
Are you ready for the final installment of cowgirl quotes? Cowgirl quotes and cowgirl sayings can never get old. Cowgirl quotes have been used in songs and some cowgirl quotes have been used in movies. Cowgirl quotes have also been used in books too! Take a look at these famous cowgirl quotes to see for yourself. Will you discover a new favorite cowgirl quote among these famous cowgirl quotes?
94. “I’m already noticing I’m the only cowboy here riding on a couch.”
95. "Every gun makes its own tune.”
–Blondie, 'The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly'.
96. "Snakes like you usually die of their own poison."
-Chris Morrell, ‘Neath The Arizona Skies’.
97. “Is that young love I smell in the air?”
98. "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
-Eli Wallach, 'The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly'.
99. “I’m your huckleberry.”
-Doc Holliday, 'Tombstone'.
100. “Country roads, take me home, to the place where I belong.”
-John Denver, ‘Country Roads’.
101. "You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend - those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
-Clint Eastwood, 'The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for cowgirl quotes, then why not take a look at these country love quotes perfect for any country girl or guy, or these Texas quotes for more great quotes?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at email@example.com.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.