Rains and storms are a part of life, and getting accustomed to them is very important.
But what is more important is to dance through the rain and enjoy it. If you know how to dance through the rain, you will be able to get through any stormy skies in life.
To help you do this and survive the pressure, we have got a list of the best dancing in the rain quotes. ‘Dancing In The Rain’ is also a song sung by a Spanish singer, Ruth Lorenzo. It was released on 18 February 2014. Our list of quotes includes quotes from famous individuals like Adam Young, Terri Guillemets, Mary Rose Magnaye, and David Levithan.
The Best Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Given below are the best quotes about dancing in the rain that you can also share with your best friends, including the most famous inspirational quote about dance and dancing in the rain: “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain”, as said by Vivian Green.
1. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
2. “Learn to dance in the storm so when life hands you a stormy weather, you just glide through it.”
3. “The dance of the flower in the wind, in the sun, in the rain, cannot be understood by the head; the heart has to be open for it.”
4. “It is no use to grumble and complain... When God sorts out the weather and sends rain - Why, rain's my choice.”
-James Whitcomb Riley.
5. “'Singin' in the Rain' was the one for me. Yeah. I mean, Gene Kelly could just sway and never fall.”
6. “There are three things you need to learn in life, Sofie. First, how to dance like you're alone. Second, to love like you mean it. And, third, you need to learn to laugh at the rain.”
7. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.”
8. “Dance in the rain, follow the path of lovely lanes, you are what you always wanted to be, so chill out, dear friend!”
9. “I had learned to dance in the rain; and everything else was just a breeze.”
-Kristian Goldmund Aumann.
10. “Life isn't about how you survived the storm... it's about how you danced in the rain.”
Popular Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Some popular quotes about dancing in the rain are given below. Our list of rainy day quotes will make you want to get up and put on your dancing shoes.
11. “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
12. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
13. “From dancing in the rain to crying silently in the rain we all grew up…”
14. “Dancing is the poetry of the foot.”
15. “Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky.”
–Jessica M. Laar.
16. “She was passionate about the rain and I was passionate about the way she loved it. It was that way with everything. It is safe to say that if I didn’t have her, there would be no fire in me at all.”
17. “I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun.”
18. “I saw Rain dance on TV and decided that I wanted to sing and dance like him.”
19. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.”
20. “The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain.”
-Mehmet Murat Ildan.
21. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempest.”
22. “If you can dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.”
-Curtis Tyrone Jones.
23. “On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day, you can improve your mind!”
-Mehmet Murat Ildan.
Interesting Rain Quotes
Some interesting quotes for the times when rain falls are given below. Find your favorite quote about dancing in the rain here.
24. “A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.”
25. “I am like the rain: I go where I'm needed.”
26. “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.”
27. “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.”
-Emily Logan Decens.
28. “The only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of humans.”
29. “There are many things I do for amusement, but for happiness, I like to gather up my memories and go for a walk in the rain.”
30. “If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?”
31. “You should not see the desert simply as some faraway place of little rain. There are many forms of thirst.”
32. “A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.”
33. “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.”
34. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
Famous Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Some quotes to make you dance when rain falls are given below. The rainy weather gets you thinking about life, love, and your favorite person. So why not grab your best friend and just enjoy a dance in the rain together?
35. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.”
36. “Life isn't how you survive the thunderstorm, but how you dance in the rain.”
37. “Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.”
38. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down.”
-Gilbert K. Chesterton.
39. “You are totally wet because, you are dancing in the rain.”
-Edward Kofi Louis.
40. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.”
The Latest Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Some of the latest sayings to make you dance in the rain are given below. Watching the rains from the comfort of your home can make you feel romantic like a poet. Why not use some of these quotes for inspiration?
41. “Look forward to when the storm is over. Stay close to God. Find a way to dance in the rain.”
42. “Weather is a great metaphor for life sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella or choose to dance in the rain.”
43. “If I had a rain prayer or a rain dance I could do, I would do it.”
44. “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.”
-Eeyore, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
45. “The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.”
-Benjamin Alire Saenz.
46. “Rain is as romantic as roses, and as easily overdone.”
47. “Let her tell stories and dance in the rain, somersault, tumble and run, her joys must be high as her sorrows are deep, let her grow like a weed in the sun.”
48. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
49. “Rain, rooftop and rain dance. My definition of joy in monsoon, at a close glance.”
50. “Individuals who have learned to endure and persevere through the storms of hardships are those who can dance in the rain during a storm."
-Ellen J. Barrier.
More Quotes About Dancing In The Rain
Some quotes about dancing in the rain are given below. It also includes the most famous quote by Sherrilyn Kenyon about finding shelter in the storm.
51. “Life isn’t finding shelter in the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
52. “Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
53. “Let us dance in the rain to enjoy the rainbows and to get lost in the beauty of nature.”
- Debasish Mridha.
54. “Life is a blend of laughter and tears, a combination of rain and sunshine.”
-Norman Vincent Peale.
55. “Life is just learning to dance in the rain – enjoy every drop and enjoy every pain!”
-Mary Rose Magnaye.
56. “From where we stand the rain seems random. If we could stand somewhere else, we would see the order in it.”
57. “Rainbow of happiness is the byproduct of your inner sunshine, after the rain of sorrows.”
58. “I am doing a rain dance on my desk as we speak.”
59. “It is better to dance in the rain than to sit under a leaking roof.”
Quotes That Will Make You Dance In The Rain
A list of sayings to make you dance in the rain is given below.
60. “Those who hate rain hate life.”
61. “Today I resolve to keep in step with the Lord as He shows me how to still sing and dance in the rain— by eliminating the past baggage of insecurities and to simply love.”
62. “Some people dance with singing rain; some people get wet with misery and pain.”
63. “Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one's voice.”
-Joseph B. Wirthlin.
64. “I’ve always found the rain very calming.”
65. “You can dance in the storm. Don’t wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can do it now.”
66. “Let there be sunshine, let there be rain, let the broken hearted love again.”
67. “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.”
-George Bernard Shaw.
Great Quotes About Rain
Some sayings about rain are given below.
68. “Rain knows the earth and loves it well, for rain is the passion of the earth.”
-Estela Portillo Trambley.
69. “Nothing falls like London rain, nothing heals me like you do.”
70. “A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener.”
-Henry David Thoreau.
71. “We have very beautiful bad weather here at present - rain, wind, thunder - but with splendid effects; that's why I like it.”
-Vincent Van Gogh.
72. “Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger.”
73. “Singing in the rain. I’m singing in the rain. And it’s such a glorious feeling.”
74. “How beautiful is the rain! After the dust and the heat, In the broad and fiery street, In the narrow lane, How beautiful is the rain!”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
75. “Beautiful, see the cloud, the cloud appear. Beautiful, see the rain, the rain draw near…”
-P. C. Cast.
76. “Rain! Whose soft architectural hands have the power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains.”
-Henry Ward Beecher.
77. “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.”
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
78. “Our farmers feed the world. They are up before dawn and work till well after sunset. They face any number of challenges they can't control, from too much rain to not enough, from disease to insect infestations.”
79. “The sudden appearance of mushrooms after a summer rain is one of the more impressive spectacles of the plant world.”
-John Tyler Bonner.
80. “I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty, and crave the moisture.”
81. “People will try to rain on your parade because they have no parade of their own.”
82. “Replace the words 'have to' with 'get to' and watch how the cold rain on your life changes to sunshine.”
Inspiring Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Inspiring quotes to give you ideas about learning to dance in the rain are given below.
83. “Let your pain teach you, how to dance in the rain.”
84. “A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning.”
85. “Dancing implies action marked by skill and grace. You may be feeling bad because of the rain in your life, but you can still take action that makes you come alive.”
-Jerome T. Murphy.
86. “Make it better if we try. Show a lil' lov. Let your love rain. Let it rain down on me.”
87. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
88. “The experiences that inflicted the most pain in turn also brought out the most strength and the most profound life lessons; lessons that could only be taught through the endurance of true pain.”
89. “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
90. “There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.”
-Shannon L. Alder.
91. “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.”
92. “I don't remember not dancing. When I realized I was alive and these were my parents, and I could walk and talk, I could dance.”
93. “I have not been where you have been
Nor have you walked the paths I've known.
Yet in this special time that is ours
We can learn to dance in the rain.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for dancing in the rain quotes, then why not take a look at these [positive energy quotes] or weather quotes for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.