In order to be happy and successful, one of the best pieces of advice is to follow your passions.
Those who do what they love are more likely tofind happiness in their work. If you are looking for a love your job quotes, we have found several quotes to motivate you to follow your passion and do what you love and gathered them here for you!
These inspiring love your job quotes, including love your life quotes and when you love what you do quotes, from authors like Nelson Mandela, Warren Buffet, Stephen King, and more, can inspire many people. For more great quotes, you can also check out these follow your heart quotes and focus on yourself quotes.
The Best Do What You Love Quotes
Here are some of the best do what you love quotes all about doing what you do best!
1. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
2. “Believe in yourself, listen to your gut, and do what you love.”
3. “Follow your heart. Do what you love.”
4. “Do what you love, and do it well - that's much more meaningful than any metric.”
5. “You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor.”
6. “Life’s too short to get stuck at a job you hate.”
7. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anyone.”
8. “Just be, and enjoy being.”
9. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.”
10. “Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.”
11. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
12. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
Famous Do What You Love Quotes
Here are some famous do what you love quotes by famous authors.
(Some do what you love quotes from famous people are very inspiring.)
13. "You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
-A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
14. “Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still.”
-Henry David Thoreau.
15. “I feel like there are only three ultimate things you can do while you're here: do what you love, love somebody, and create a life.”
16. “The ultimate dream in life is to be able to do what you love and learn something from it.”
-Jennifer Love Hewitt.
17. “If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax.”
18. “Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again.”
19. “Your talent determines what you can do.”
20. “You start to live the moment you stop competing with others.”
21. “No one knows how you treat yourself, but it’s the most important relationship you have.”
22. “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.”
23. "Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream."
Motivational Do What You Love Quotes
Some motivational do what you love quotes are given below.
24. “I learned many, many lessons from my father, but not least of which is that you can fail at something you don’t want.”
25. “There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
26. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
27. “It's not every day you get to do what you love and have a major story behind it.”
28. “The moment you accept yourself, you become beautiful.”
29. “Rest in reason; move in passion.”
30. “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion.”
31. “Life is to be enjoyed, not endured. So follow your dreams, embrace change and live what you love.”
32. “Dream the biggest dream for yourself. Hold the highest vision of life for yourself.”
33. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
34. “A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hardwork.”
Life-Changing Do What You Love Quotes
Here are some potentially life-changing do what you love quotes.
35. “If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.”
36. “Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.”
37. “The law of work seems unfair, but nothing can change it; the more enjoyment you get out of your work, the more money you will make.”
38. “There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love.”
39. “If you don't love your work, just quit”
40. “If you follow your dreams and keep your desire for success at its highest peak, there is nothing in this world that you can't achieve.”
41. “Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures.”
42. “Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.”
43. “To succeed you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes a reality.”
44. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
45. “Work pressure arises only when you don’t enjoy your work.”
46. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.”
Do What You Love With Passion Quotes
Some passionate quotes about loving what you do are given below.
47. “Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace.”
48. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
49. "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it."
-Pearl S. Buck.
50. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.”
51. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”
52. “Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.”
-Malcolm Wallace, 'Braveheart'.
53. “You’ve got to find what you love... Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
54. “To be alone is one of the most beautiful experiences. You are no more bothered by others; you are no more forcing yourself to do something which is expected.”
55. “Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.”
56. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.”
57. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
58. “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
-Vincent Willem van Gogh.
59. “I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.”
Do What You Do Best Quotes
Some inspiring quotes about doing what you love and excel at by great authors are given below.
60. “When you do what you love, you do not feel the pressure.”
61. “Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective.”
62. “A simple job becomes hard when you do it half-heartedly.”
-Amit Kalantri, ‘Wealth Of Words’.
63. “I trust my work like darkness trusts light.”
64. “What you love to do the most is the shortest distance between where you are now and your dreams.”
65. “Dreams and passion are more powerful than facts and reality.”
-Gail Lynne Goodwin.
66. “Chase your passion, not your pension.”
67. “Love what you do and do what you love. Passion is the key that opens the door to joy and abundance.”
68. “It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.”
69. “Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents.”
70. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
71. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.”
72. “If time passes, and you still do what you love, then you are on the right way.”
-Liviu C. Tudose.
73. “But to believe that getting stuff is the purpose and aim of life is madness.”
-Hubert Selby Jr.
74. “I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.”
Do What You Love Quotes About Success
Some do what you love quotes and advice for entrepreneurs are given below. You can even share these quotes with your friends to motivate them!
75. "Success isn't about how much money you make; it's about the difference you make in people's lives."
76. "Success doesn't come to you, you go to it."
77. “'Don't you find it odd,' she continued, 'that when you're a kid, everyone, all the world, encourages you to follow your dreams. But when you're older, somehow they act offended if you even try.'”
-Ethan Hawke, 'The Hottest State'.
78. Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
79. “Do what you love and the money will follow.”
80. "The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing."
-Joseph Atser, ‘Don't Give Up’.
81. "Follow your passion and dreams, do what you truly love, put aside any nonsense or worries and realize that this moment it is all we've got."
- Frank Arrigazzi, ‘Tip Top Spiritual Lessons’.
82. “True passion attracts. If you have passion in your business, the right people will be attracted to your team.”
-Robert T. Kiyosaki.
83. “Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.”
84. “Yes, I’ve made a great deal of dough from my fiction, but I never set a single word down on paper with the thought of being paid for it… I have written because it fulfilled me… I did it for the pure joy of the thing.”
85. “Do what you love. When you love your work, you become the best worker in the world.”
Inspirational Do What You Love Quotes
Some inspirational quotes are given below. Why not share these quotes as advice for your friends to give them some inspiration?
86. “If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life.”
87. “Just do what you love. This is what I am doing.”
88. “Chase your dreams, do what you love; even if it doesn't pay the bills, it pays the happiness”
-Nicky Verd, ‘Disrupt Yourself Or Be Disrupted’.
89. "Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart."
90. “No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me.”
91. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”
92. “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.”
-E. M. Forster.
93. “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.”
94. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
95. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”
96. “Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming.”
97. “The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else… The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career!”
98. “If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry.”
-Martin Luther King.
99. “If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength.”
-Francois de la Rochefoucauld.
100. “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.”
-James M. Barrie.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for do what you love quotes, then why not take a look at these feel good quotes or good vibes quotes too?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.