We are here with a collection of the best emotional quotes about love, life, and family that is sure to take you on a rollercoaster ride.
Saying your feelings out loud or displaying your emotions to other people can be difficult. Emotions are the intense feelings that surge through your body and are felt in the heart.
Emotional quotes express what the heart feels deep inside and your emotional status, which is about the range of emotions you have. But labelling these emotions efficiently can be difficult. So, here are some of the most heartwarming and emotional quotes that will help you express your sentiments to your loved ones just perfectly.
If you enjoy this article on emotional quotes, you may also like [positive energy quotes] and [empathy quotes] from our collection.
Best Emotional Quotes
Emotional quotes are an essential aspect of your existence and have meaning to them. They are something that paints your being with colors and displays the different flavors of life. So, let’s take a look at some of the best emotional quotes to justify your emotions for others.
1. “Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still.”
- Lou Erickso.
2. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- Lao Tzu.
3. “Life is a mountain. Your goal is to find your path, not to reach the top.”
- Maxime Lagacé.
4. “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.”
- Lana Del Rey.
5. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
- Jennifer Aniston.
6. “Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.”
- Cecelia Ahern.
7. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!”
8. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
- Victor Hugo.
9. “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.”
- Irina Shayk.
10. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”
- Max Muller.
11. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.”
- John Wooden.
12. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
14. “Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.”
- Brad Henry.
15. “Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.”
- Sir Arthur Pinero.
16. “This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It’s knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame. Not work.”
- Mitch Albom.
17. “Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior, and you’re stronger than anything life throws your way.”
- Brooke Davis.
18. “The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention.”
- Richard Warren.
19. “Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside.”
- Kamal Ravikant.
20. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
- John Lennon.
Emotional Quotes About Love
Strong emotions require the even stronger urge to be displayed and expressed, mostly towards the different people you love. So, let’s take a look at some of the most emotional quotes and heartfelt quotes about love, life, and family that will help you through different emotional roller coasters.
21. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
- De Anna Anderson.
22. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the day, saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”
- Mary Anne Radmacher.
23. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
- Helen Keller.
24. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
- Søren Kierkegaard.
25. “Be thankful for what you have: you’ll end up having more, if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- Oprah Winfrey.
26. “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.”
- Barbara Bush.
27. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
- James Baldwin.
28. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.”
- Bette Davis.
29. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
- Lucille Ball.
30. “Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.”
- Barbara De Angelis.
31. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.”
- Rabindranath Tagore.
32. “Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with a real heart to make beauty out of stuff that makes us weep.”
- Clive Barker.
33. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”
- W. M. Lewis.
34. “Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless.”
- Maxime Lagacé.
35. “No matter the family and who or what they are made of, a family’s a family when they all come from love.”
- April Claxton.
36. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.”
- James Baldwin.
37. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”
38. “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.”
- Peter Buffett.
39. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.”
- Elbert Hubbard.
40. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
41. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.”
- Helen Keller.
Romantic Quotes About Emotion
Life is full of ups and downs. There are times when we are full of happiness, but that does not mean there is no way we will not face any difficulties in the future. Emotional quotes can help you get over the tough times. So, here are some of the most famous emotional quotes that will assist you when you fall short of words to express your emotions to others along with some amazing emotions quotes.
42. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
- Leo Christopher.
43. “Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life.”
- Thomas Merton.
44. “Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.”
- Sylvester Stallone.
45. “Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.”
- Franz Kafka.
46. “Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.”
- Steve Goodier.
47. “Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.”
- Jack London.
48. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
- Omar Khayyam.
49. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
- Anthony Brandt.
50. “Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.”
- Stephen Vincent Benét.
51. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
- Valerie Lombardo.
52. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.”
- Oscar Wilde.
53. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.”
- George Moore.
54. “In order to be happy oneself, it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.”
- Theodor Reik.
55. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”
- Lao Tzu.
56. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”
- Earl Nightingale.
57. “Families are the first in our lives, as we grow we drift a bit but always returning to those who love, encourage, and support us the most, our family.”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
58. “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.”
- C. S. Lewis.
59. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.”
- Lisa Weed.
60. “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.”
- Rose Kennedy.
61. “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
- George Santayana.
Fascinating Emotional Quotes And Deep Quotes
Emotional quotes and emotions are attached to every aspect of our lives; they dominate us in almost every situation and influence us in every part of our daily lives. Let’s take a look at some of the emotional quotes and deepest quotes and things that will help you fight every hurdle and come out of it.
62. “Life is short, and truth works far and lives long: let us then speak the truth.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer.
63. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- A. A. Milne.
64. “Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep.”
- Fran Lebowitz.
65. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.”
- Bob Marley.
66. “Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.”
- Flavia Weedn.
67. “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.”
- Sarah Dessen.
68. “The memories we make with our family is everything.”
- Candace Cameron Bure.
69. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
- William Shakespeare.
70. “Everyone in life is gonna hurt you; you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.”
- Erica Baican.
71. “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.”
- Dennis Rodman.
72. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
73. “Real love begins where nothing is expected in return.”
- Antoine De Saint-Exupery.
74. “The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.”
- Israel Zangwill.
75. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”
- Desmond Tutu.
76. “We start with our family, we may stray as life goes on but we all end up with our family - appreciate them!”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
77. “Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
78. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other.”
- Richard Bach.
79. "Every true and deep love is a sacrifice."
- Carl Jung.
80. “Our greatest achievement in life is being happy with the little things that probably means nothing to others.”
- Hermann J Steinherr.
81. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.”
- Charles Kettering.
82. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
83. “Age does not protect you from love, but love, to some extent, love protects you from age.”
- Jeanne Moreau.
84. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.”
- Pablo Neruda.
85. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
- Sam Keen.
86. “I don't know. I'm only me. ' 'Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between the inside and outside. ' But it's worse for me."
- Jonathan Safran Foer.
87. “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.”
- Wanda Hope Carter.
88. “What matters in life is what you care about and what you will continue to make effort towards caring about it.”
- Nokwethemba Nkosi.
89. “Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.”
- Daphne Rose Kingma.
90. “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
- Alfred Tennyson.
91. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
- Marcus Aurelius.
92. “Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see their heart.”
- Jill Petty.
93. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.”
- Christina White.
94. “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.”
- Gilbert K. Chesterton.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for emotional quotes about love, life and family, why not look at emotional intelligence quotes or good vibes quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.