Summer is the hottest season, which comes after spring.
Summer is when children get a vacation from school and visit their favorite place to enjoy the summer vacations. Summer life is loved by all as people get the chance to enjoy summer vacations.
Summer is the favorite season for most kids as they get their school vacations, visit their family, play with their friends, and enjoy their summer vacations for many days. Saying goodbye to the winters and welcome to summers is eagerly awaited by all.
“A little bit of summer’s what the whole year is all about” is a John Mayer quote that represents summer. End summer life is like a dream and enjoyed by all as everybody gets time to spend with their family and kids and go on holiday, and have family picnics in different places. There are numerous reasons why summer is the best season ever, such as going to the beach, chill-time, sunshine, enjoying rain and best of weather with many other things related to summer. The summer season is entirely devoted to leisure and good times with the people you love. Usually, people are so much happier when summer comes around. Here are some of the quotes about the end of summer.
If you like this article, check out [September quotes] and [cute fall quotes].
Best End Of Summer Quotes And Sayings
Summer is an essential season in temperate climates. Beach vacations. Pool time. Long days, short nights, sunshine, and school holidays. Summer also benefits health since the extra sunlight gives us more Vitamin D. Here are some funny end of summer quotes along interesting August quotes and September quotes and sayings for your end to summer blues.
1. “In summer, the song sings itself.”
- William Carlos Williams.
2. "Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever."
- G.R.R. Martin.
3. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.”
- Brain Wilson.
4. “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
- Henry James.
5. “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.”
- Henry David Thoreau.
6. “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.”
- Wallace Stevens.
7. “August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time.”
- Slyvia Plath.
8. “One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”
- Jeannette Walls.
9. “I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year.”
- Edna St. Vincent Mallay .
10. “If it could only be like this always — always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe.”
- Evelyn Waugh.
11. “There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.”
- Celia Thaxter.
12. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows.”
- Helen Keller.
13. “When summer gathers up her robes of glory, and like a dream of beauty glides away.”
- Sarah Helen Whitman.
14. “We need society, and we need solitude also, as we need summer and winter, day and night, exercise and rest.”
- Philip Gilbert Hamerton.
15. “With all these lovely tokens of September days are here, with summers best of weather and the autumns best of cheer.”
- Helen Hunt Jackson.
End Of Summer Quotes For Captions
Traveling to the beach and frequent picnics is a normal occurrence in the summer months. Here are some great summer quotes that can be used for captions for Instagram. Whether you require some summertime nostalgia or are searching for the perfect summer ending quote, here are some of the quotes about the last days of summer.
16. “Summer should get a speeding ticket - goes by way too fast!”
17. “August has passed, and yet summer continues by force to grow. They sprout secretly between the chapters of the year, covertly included between its pages.”
- Jonathan Safran Foer.
18. “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.”
- Albert Camus.
19. “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
- Maud Hart Lovelace.
20. “Sweet, sweet burn of sun and summer wind, and you my friend, my new fun thing, my summer fling.”
- K.D. Lang.
21. “It is easy to forget now, how effervescent and free we all felt that summer.”
- Anna Godbersen.
22. “Summer bachelors like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.”
- Nora Ephron.
23. “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.”
- Sam Keen.
24. “Do what we can, summer will have its flies.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
25. “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
- Henry James.
26. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
- John Steinbeck.
27. “It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer they electrocuted the Rosenbergs, and I didn't know what I was doing in New York.”
- Sylvia Plath.
28. “Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.”
- George R.R. Martin.
29. “Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night.”
- Hal Borland.
30. "Summer was about freedom and youth and no school and possibilities and adventure and exploration. Summer was a book of hope."
- Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Quotes About Last Summer Days
There is something about last days of summer that people just can not have enough of it, always looking for a little bit of summer to hold on to. The summer season would make people go out and enjoy to the fullest. Here are some of the best quotes about September days as well as other lovely summer quotes to cherish as a lovely token that you can also post on social media for saying goodbye to summer.
31. “I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.”
- Susan Branch.
32. “Summer is singing with joy, and the beaches are inviting you with dancing waves.”
- Debasish Mridha.
33. “Every summer has a story.”
34. “It’s always summer somewhere.”
- Lily Pulitzer.
35. “The end-of-summer winds make people restless.”
- Sebastian Faulks.
36. “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.”
- Anton Chekhov.
37. “Watching the summer close is like watching a good kid die for no apparent reason.”
- Darnell Lamont Walker.
38. “A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken.”
- James Dent.
39. “Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet.”
- Bob Marley.
40. “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.”
- Jenny Han.
*Do you know where this quote originates? We'd love to hear from you at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created some family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestion best end of summer quotes, why not look at summer camp quotes and [end of school year quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.