We always see that every person in the world, irrespective of what they do, has daily chores and day-to-day goals.
"Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want." Ken Poirot explains how every day is essential to achieve our daily goals to climb one step of success and to nail this, we need a constant source of positive energy coupled with some inspiration and motivation.
Positive energy help you to focus effectively and enables you to work efficiently without any distraction from the outside world. And energy quotes boost you up to time to strengthen yourself and achieve daily life goals to succeed. Here are the 60 best energy quotes for nurturing your mind and should and bring a wave of positive vibes in your hectic days.
If you like this article, do not forget to check out [positive energy quotes] and [feel good quotes].
Best Positive Energy Quotes
Positive energy quotes will help you fight the negative energy quotes. Check out the best positive energy quotes and sayings to please your mind and satisfy your soul and life.
1. "Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives."
- Kevin Ansbro.
2. "Your inner thoughts aren't truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy. Energy speaks what you don't."
- Drishti Bablani.
3. "Reinforce your positive thoughts and redirect to the substantial energy of your frustration."
- Napz Cherub Pellazo.
4. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
- Marcus Aurelius.
5. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
- Helen Keller.
6. "Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back.
- Dave Carolan.
7. "There's a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results."
- Joe Rogan.
8. "If you're not positive energy, you're negative energy."
- Mark Cuban.
9. "At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
- Lao Tzu.
10. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- A. A. Milne.
11. "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."
- Willie Nelson.
12. "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."
- Lyndon B. Johnson.
13. "Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space."
- Alex Elle.
14. "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."
- Nikola Tesla.
15. "It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
16. "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
- Winston Churchill.
Energy Quotes About Positivity
We need insightful words to inspire and boost our minds to work harder for the challenging times we face in life. For a source for positive vibes, here are the best good energy quotes to establish connection with your true self.
17. "When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple."
- Paulo Coelho.
18. "Positive energy and attitude are sexy to me."
19. "I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy."
- Ali Krieger.
20. "In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact."
- Les Brown.
21. "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision."
- Dalai Lama.
22. "The energy of the mind is the essence of life."
23. "Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well."
- Germany Kent.
24. "It's a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack."
- Germany Kent.
25. "Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives."
- Kevin Ansbr.
26. "You always pass failure on the way to success."
- Mickey Rooney.
27. "No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers."
- Wolfgang Riebe.
Inspiring Quotes About Energy
You must face the reality of the world every day and for that you need energy. Whatever may be the matter at hand, your energy can help you overcome all adversities. Here are some of the most amazing energy quotes for you.
28. "It always seems impossible until it is done."
- Nelson Mandela.
29. "[Gratitude] alters your vibration moving you from negative energy to positive."
- Oprah Winfrey.
30. "Positive Energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place."
- Lu Wei.
31. "You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever."
- Bill Mckibben.
32. "If you feel happy, smile with all your heart. If you're down, smile with all your might."
- Paul Ian Guillermo.
33. "The beginning is always today."
- Mary Shelley.
34. "I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back."
35. "You can't make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable."
- Deepak Chopra.
36. "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."
- Zig Ziglar.
37. "I'm a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments."
- Roger Federer.
38. "Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
- J. K. Rowling.
39. "When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy."
- Dalai Lama.
40. "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won."
- Mahatma Gandhi.
41. "Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough."
- Elon Musk.
42. "The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy."
- Domenico Dolce.
43. "Energy flows where attention goes."
- James Redfield.
44. "People like to be around those who give off positive energy."
- Erin Heatherton.
Keep That Same Energy Quotes
We must lead our lives by paying attention to reality. Always pay attention to the true nature of the relationship to be prepare for the probable tidings. Check out some the most truthful energy quotes to motivate you time to time along with inspiration for your energy quotes.
45. "Acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, a subtle energy vibration, is consciousness."
- Eckhart Tolle.
46. "With the right vibes and the right people, it's easy to create something magical."
- Dinah Jane.
47. "You just get the vibes of your surroundings and it rubs off on you."
- Gordon Lightfoot.
48. "If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old. You will just keep growing."
- Gail Sheehy.
49. "Don’t think you can attain total awareness and whole enlightenment without proper discipline and practice. This is egomania. Appropriate rituals channel your emotions and life energy toward the light. Without the discipline to practice them, you will tumble constantly backward into darkness."
- Lao Tzu.
50. "If you saturate your mind with positive thoughts, it will sustain you in any situation."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
51. "Gratitude can transform any situation."
- Oprah Winfrey.
52. "Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you."
- William James.
53. "If you don't try something, you can't succeed. Energy and initiative count as much as talent and luck."
- Will Peters.
54. “Rage — whether in reaction to social injustice, or to our leaders’ insanity, or to those who threaten or harm us — is a powerful energy that, with diligent practice, can be transformed into fierce compassion.”
― Bonnie Myotai Treace.
55. “People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can’t live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory.”
― Karl Lagerfeld.
Energy Quotes To Strengthen Your Mind
Everything in modern life is a challenge for a person. If you have the right mindset, you can scale mountains, withstand winds, and any adverse things that the universe can throw at you. To strengthen your mind for facing all challenging things in your day-to-day life, here are some of the best strength-building quotes.
56. "Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. That's the best kind of the life."
- Maxime Lagace.
57. "You attract what you are, so be your best.”
- Lynda Field.
58. "Like food is to the body, self-talk is to the mind. Don't let any junk thoughts repeat in your head."
- Maddy Malhotra.
59. "It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."
- Dale Carnegie.
60. "You are the only one who can make it happen for you. Others can support and encourage you, but you have to find the energy within in order to step into the center of your own life and take charge."
- Lynda Field.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for best Energy quotes, then why not take a look at keep going quotes, or good vibes quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.