There's something genuinely remarkable about a peculiar and quirky sense of ideas and approach.
“The elevator to success is out of order...You’ll have to use the stairs...One step at a time,” the quirky approach of Joe Girard in the above quote gives a feeling of elation, while motivating at its best. Sometimes when the hardships and obstacles in life are viewed with a quirky and witty outlook the journey to triumph becomes as uplifting and appreciable as the results.
As we all know, life can be a difficult road full of potholes. But the quirky approach of the journey is definitely blissful. However conventional we are supposed to be, the quick escape to quirkiness is just euphoric. The witty and quirky approach to life gives us an outlook to approach things with a humorous twist. Meeting the bumps of life, feeling motivated and inspired to turn into a better version of yourself every single day with an unexpected twist in the regular quote is quite welcome. Here are some inspirational quirky quotes that will make you extremely happy.
After reading these quirky quotes, do check out our sarcastic inspirational quotes and [cute quotes] as well.
Funny Quirky Quotes
As we live in a world full of different ideas and perspectives we eventually acknowledge the fact that it’s not just okay to be different, it’s awesome. And the icing on the cake here is quirky quotes; they show us how incredibly fine it is to be our peculiar self. So here we have listed some of the best quirky quotes about life along with clever one liners for you to celebrate the art of fun.
1. “A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
2. “A person is wise if he listens to millions of advice and doesn’t implement any of it.”
- Michael Bassey Johnson.
3. “A true friend overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!”
- Doug Larson.
4. “Obviously, I don't have a high IQ, but I've always liked nerds and quirky guys.”
- Kaley Cuoco.
5. “If you were there behind every family's closed doors, everyone's a little wacko. Chances are that your family is no weirder than the next family or than the other girl at the school's family. Everyone can be quirky at times, and I embrace that, personally.”
- Meaghan Jette Martin.
6. “I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning.”
- Katy Perry.
7. “My mother always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.”
- Rose, ‘The Golden Girls’.
8. “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
- Jack Handey.
9. “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.”
- Phyllis Diller.
10. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”
- Samuel Beckett.
11. “My head is my favourite swimming pool.”
- Lauren DeStefano.
12. “Rich wisdom is better even than rich soil, young Neil. Jose sees now that you grow in wisdom like a weed in manure.”
- Ray Blackston.
Quirky Love Quotes
Witty quotes are known to offer inspiration to readers in different matters. Here are some inspiring short quirky quotes that will certainly make you emotional.
13. “Accept who you are, unless you’re a serial killer.”
- Ellen DeGeneres.
14. “Arguing with a fool proves there are two.”
- Doris M. Smith.
15. “It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don’t have to.”
- Walter Linn.
16. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.”
- Oscar Wilde.
17. “Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.”
- Queen Elizabeth II.
18. “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”
- Winston Churchill.
19. “Asked the cause of my injury, I explained: “My back couldn’t bear the weight of my stupidity.”
- Alan Robert Neal.
20. “I’m going to stop putting things off, starting tomorrow!”
- Sam Levenson.
21. “When you have the wit of your own, it’s a pleasure to credit other people for theirs.”
- Criss Jami.
22. “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?”
- Albert Einstein.
23. “I have an inferiority complex, but it’s not a very good one.”
- Steven Wright.
24. “There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.”
- W. C. Fields.
25. “I can resist everything except temptation.”
- Oscar Wilde.
Quirky Quotes About Voting
Without any doubts voting is an essential aspect of any democracy, however the ability to laugh at the system while taking it seriously is only possible with some quirky quotes. Here we have listed some quirky quotes about voting and politics to add humor to the occasional absurdity of politics. You will surely love to read these amazing quirky quotes.
26. “The problem with political jokes is they get elected.”
- Henry Cate, VII.
27. “If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.”
- Mark Twain.
28. “The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”
- Joseph Stalin.
29. “Of course voting is useful. But then again, I don't put a big glow to it. Voting is about as essential as washing yourself. It's something you're supposed to do. Now, you can't go around bragging, expecting to get props because you voted. That's stupid.”
- Chuck D.
30. “Nobody would say, 'I'm voting for this guy because he's got the stronger chin,' but that, in fact, is partly what happens.”
- Daniel Kahneman.
31. “I think voting for the lesser of two evils in game theory always leads to more evil.”
- Penn Jillette.
32. “Every election is determined by the people who show up.”
- Larry J. Sabato.
33. “You’ve got to vote, vote, vote, vote. That’s it; that's the way we move forward.”
- Michelle Obama.
34. “We do not say that a man who takes no interest in politics is a man who minds his own business; we say that he has no business here at all.”
35. “Can't wait for tomorrow when I get to exercise my patriotic duty as an American: Complaining about how long it's taking to vote.”
- Stephen Colbert.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quirky quotes, then why not take a look at funny quotes for kids, or clever quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.