To be an extrovert is to have the confidence of wearing your heart on your sleeve and be outgoing.
There are many people who are unable to express their feelings with confidence because they are afraid to open up. Some are even in the fear of being judged for who they really are.
To be an extrovert is to be socially confident and headstrong. Here is a list of some extrovert quotes!
Quotes About Being An Extrovert
Are you looking for an extrovert quote? Here is a list of quotes about being extrovert and confident in life.
1. "For the extrovert, cause is from outside, he tries to achieve when he sees the things. While the introvert lives from inside, he feels something then he goes to find it or achieve it."
2. "Either we are here to motivate others or to become an extrovert in our own world."
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
3. "I'm an introspective person. I'm not an extrovert."
4. "Leave an extrovert alone for two minutes and he will reach for his cell phone."
5. "The ability to focus on a single task for an extended period is a talent that’s underappreciated - especially by extroverts, who continue to exercise an unhealthy hegemony over most workplaces."
6. "My folks are hilarious extroverts and have always been very supportive of all my artistic endeavors."
7. "I prefer to regard a dessert as I would imagine the perfect woman: subtle, a little bittersweet, not blowsy and extrovert."
8. "Extroversion is an enormously appealing personality style, but we've turned it into an oppressive standard to which most of us feel we must conform."
9. "If the extrovert watches and listens a bit more, the introvert’s true mood will become more evident."
10. "An extrovert is more likely to share immediate reactions and process information through conversation."
11. "There are a lot of people out there who are exactly half extrovert and half introvert and they love to be extroverts as long as they have enough time to go off and figure it all out."
12. "I think Dickens was an extrovert and Nelly [Ternan] an introvert, and I think that Nelly saw beyond the fame and adulation and she actually loved Dickens essentially for who he was."
13. "Either you are extrovert or introvert, and so I am an introvert in that sense. I'm not a social person that wants to go to parties."
14. "I'm an introvert, but I disguise my introversion by being an extrovert."
15. "There is no greater plague to an introvert than the extroverted."
- Pierce Brown, 'Golden Son'.
16. "I'm a nonstop extrovert, a people person who loves mingling and gabbing and getting out in the world."
- Meghan McCain.
17. "I think every film actor secretly wants to be a rock star as well; just that part of the job which requires the extrovert in you."
18. "I wasn't the classic comedy type; I wasn't bullied or extrovert. I was more the ambitious literary one who wanted to write clever little plays."
19. "I'm not sure if I'm an introvert or extrovert. I love being around people, but sometimes I do need to go off and fart."
20. "As a director, nobody told me I'd be talking to people all day. I'm naturally reclusive - I feel myself peek out at a certain point and go, 'All the extrovert in me is done! I'm on reserve!'"
Quotes About Being Confident
Need some relatable quotes about being sociable to boost up your self-esteem and make eye-contact? Check out this amazing list.
21. "When I was growing up, I wasn’t an extrovert. If anything, I was an introverted kid and a very average pupil at school. I was very quiet."
22. "When I'm performing I'm an extrovert, yet inside I'm a completely different man."
23. "A boss who interrupts an employee a lot is called an extrovert, whereas an employee who interrupts a boss too often is called an ex-employee."
24. "I’m a real extrovert, but when I’m round someone new, I’m super shy."
25. "As I got into high school and after puberty, I was a little more inward. I was a real extrovert when I was little, but I don’t know, I just got quieter… With my friends, I was still an extrovert."
26. "In a way, education by its nature favors the extrovert because you are taking kids and putting them into a big classroom, which is automatically going to be a high-stimulation environment."
27. "To some extent, we’ve always had an admiration for extroversion in our culture. But the extrovert ideal really came to play at the turn of the 20th century when we had the rise of big business."
28. "Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others."
29. "I attract a crowd, not because I’m an extrovert or I’m over the top or I’m oozing with charisma. It’s because I care."
- Gary Vaynerchuk.
30. "I’m still finding my feet in many ways as a performer. I’m not an extrovert, and certainly, the attention isn’t what drew me to it, and I find that quite jarring at times. I used to stress a lot about shows and get palpitations before shows, but eventually, you learn to love it, and it is a thrill."
31. "I was a very extrovert kid. It felt normal to me to act."
- Kirsten Dunst.
32. "I think that I’m, like, an introverted extrovert."
- Jonathan Van Ness.
33. "The school suit allows me to be an extrovert. Basically, I’m the opposite of what I am on stage."
- Angus Young.
34. "We all move along the continuum of introvert and extrovert behaviors and preferences all day long."
- Patricia Weber.
35. "If the extrovert is trying to ‘cheer up’ the introvert – extroverts are programmed to seek social rewards! – he or she may feel like a failure if the introvert remains unmoved."
- Laurie Helgoe.
36. "One of the things that is assumed about actors is that they are extrovert, which is almost never the case, in my experience."
- Bill Nighy.
37. "I am a mild introvert. But I have learned to be a very successful extrovert because if you want impact, you have to work with people."
38. "Introverts are dependent on their own inside noise, extroverts are dependent of outside noise. The outputs are dependent on quality of those noise."
- Amit K Ghosh.
39. "People always ask me how I muster the strength to be so open about things, and I explain to them that I took the Myers-Briggs test, like, four times, and every single time, I ranked an 87 percent extrovert, so it would probably take more strength for me to shut up."
- Leandra Medine.
40. "I'm a little unusual: I'm a six-person-or-less extrovert."
- Reid Hoffman.
41. "The people are immensely likable— cheerful, extrovert, quick-witted, and unfailingly obliging."
- Bill Bryson.
42. "When I first read the words 'introvert' and 'extrovert' when I was 10, I thought I was both."
- Annie Dillard.
43. "As I was writing, I realised I wasn't sufficiently extrovert to gather enough interesting souls with tall tales around me. "
- Clive Sinclair.
44. "There have always been two people jostling for control of my life, two totally opposite characters. The first one is super-confident, bulletproof, a showman, and an extrovert. He tries to make people laugh, messes about, gets into trouble, shrugs it off. The other character is withdrawn and reflective."
45. "I'm not a brazen extrovert, but I'm not as blushing or demure as people might think."
46. "Some people are extroverts only when they are drunk."
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
47. "Part of my personality is I like to have a good time and I'm an extrovert."
48. "I'm neither extrovert nor introvert. I'm just an imperfect example of an ambivert."
― Irfa Rahat.
49. "Gigi is an extrovert. He's always smiling and there are no airs and graces about him. He's always a role model for his team-mates, both young and old alike."
-Giorgio Chiellini on teammate Gigi Buffon.
50. "Extroverts are more likely to take a quick-and-dirty approach to problem-solving, trading accuracy for speed, making increasing numbers of mistakes as they go, and abandoning ship altogether when the problem seems too difficult or frustrating."
Extroverts' Quotes And Outgoing Quotes From Famous People
Looking for some famous extrovert quotes by some famous extroverted people like Susan Cain, Laurie Helgoe, Criss Jami, Patricia Weber and others? Here is a great list of such quotes.
51. "Hardly anybody ever writes anything nice about introverts. Extroverts rule."
-Ursula K. Le Guin.
52. "Introverts prefer introversion; we tend to gain energy by reflecting and expend energy when interacting. Extroverts have the opposite preference; they tend to gain energy by interacting and expend energy while reflecting."
53. "Extroverts are more responsive to high-intensity and 'happy' stimuli, which may be why an extrovert gets frustrated at the less 'readable' face of the introvert."
54. "Introverts are capable of acting like extroverts for the sake of work they consider important, people they love, or anything they value highly."
55. "They say that extroverts are unhappier than introverts and have to compensate for this by constantly proving to themselves how happy and contented and at ease with life they are."
56. "Our lives are shaped as profoundly by personality as by gender or race. And the single most important aspect of personality ... is where we fall on the introvert-extrovert spectrum."
57. "In an extroverted society, the difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that an introvert is often unconsciously deemed guilty until proven innocent."
― Criss Jami, 'Venus in Arms'.
58. "There is no such thing as a pure extrovert or a pure introvert. Such a man would be in the lunatic asylum."
59. "You use words like 'introvert' and 'extrovert,' various traits of a personality. A lot of that stuff, we used in drama school, and that was kind of interesting, to realize my teachers sort of ripped off a lot of Jung. And how much of it is part of our society now, these phrases, introvert and extrovert, where it actually came from."
60. "Introverts almost never cause me trouble and are usually much better at what they do than extroverts. Extroverts are too busy slapping one another on the back, team building, and making fun of introverts to get much done. Extroverts are amazed and baffled by how much some introverts get done and assume that they, the extroverts, are somehow responsible."
61. "Isn't it refreshing to know that what comes perfectly natural for you is your greatest strength? Your power is in your nature. You may not think it's a big deal that you can spend hours immersed in something that interests you-alone-but the extrovert next door has no idea how you do it."
62. "Evangelicalism has taken the Extrovert Ideal to its logical extreme...If you don't love Jesus out loud, then it must not be real love. It's not enough to forge your own spiritual connection to the divine; it must be displayed publicly."
― Susan Cain, 'Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking'.
63. "As an introvert, you can be your own best friend or your worst enemy. The good news is we generally like our own company, a quality that extroverts often envy. We find comfort in solitude and know how to soothe ourselves."
64. "Our culture made a virtue of living only as extroverts. We discouraged the inner journey, the quest for a center. So we lost our center and have to find it again."
65. "Being an extrovert isn't essential to evangelism - obedience and love are."
66. "Extroverts want us to have fun, because they assume we want what they want. And sometimes we do. But 'fun itself is a 'bright' word, the kind of word that comes with flashing lights and an exclamation point! One of Merriam-Webster's definitions of 'fun' is 'violent or excited activity or argument.' The very word makes me want to sit in a dimly lit room with lots of pillows-by myself."
67. "Introverts are generally more sensitive to low-intensity stimuli - they are mentally alerted to inputs that extroverts may miss."
68. "I'm continually amazed by how many people who appear to be extroverts are actually introverts."
69. "The folks who want to be left alone are the ones who actually get most of the work done, but they're still mocked as drones or beavers or trolls. That's bad enough, but now technology is helping the extroverts in their long twilight campaign against actually concentrating on anything."
70. "I am at a point where I really don't know anymore if I am an introvert or an extrovert. Avoid going out and then I regret later."
― Nitya Prakash.
71. "I'm an extrovert, I'll talk to anyone and anything...that is what you said that word meant, right?"
― Sana Sahul Hameed, 'Carter’s Kids & the Lovesick Murderer'.
72. "Introverts love, extroverts think they love."
― Alan Maiccon.
73. "Why do extroverts have voicemail? To never miss a call. Why do introverts have voicemail? To never answer the phone."
― Devora Zack, 'Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected'.
74. "An extrovert looks at a stack of books and sees a stack of papers, while an introvert looks at the same stack and sees a soothing source of escape."
― Eric Samuel Timm.
75. "Extroverts speak, while introverts write. That's the only difference!"
― Ramana Pemmaraju.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Extrovert quotes then why not take a look at Body confidence quotes, or You Can Do Anything quotes?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.