Flamingos are one of the most beautiful and magnificent creatures of all time that represent and signify some of the great qualities that everyone should learn.
Flamingoes are some of the most unique and beautiful creatures among birds that are considered lucky and have been written about by different people around the world. Flamingos represent and symbolize balance, grace and beauty and the pink flamingos are considered as a symbol of femininity and innocence and teach us to have confidence. Did you know the flamingo is the national animal of the Bahamas? Flamingos are also monogamous by nature. It takes a flamingo three years to develop their pink and red feathers.
So without wasting any more time let’s take a look at some of the best flamingo quotes as well as quotes about flamingos that will help you get to know them better.
Funny Flamingo Quotes
Flamingos are very rare yet beautiful creatures that are considered a lucky charm and symbol of grace and happiness. They are also considered as a great gift for others. So let’s take a look at some of the best flamingo quotes for you to read and then you can select your best flamingo quote from the lot.
1. “A flock of flirting flamingos is pure, passionate, pink pandemonium-a frenetic flamingle-mangle-a discordant discotheque of delirious dancing, flamboyant feathers, and flamingo lingo.”
- Charley Harper.
2. “[My catholic education] sticked with me. It caused the rage I had to make 'Pink Flamingos.”
- John Waters.
3. “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?”
4. “Spain travel tip: If bathroom genders are indicated by flamingos, the boy flamingo is the one with a hat. I learned this the hard way.”
- Dave Barry.
5. “The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.”
- J.M. Barrie.
6. "There are joys which long to be ours. God sends 10,000 truths, which come about us like birds seeking inlet; but we are shut up to them, and so they bring us nothing, but sit and sing awhile upon the roof, and then fly away."
- Izaak Walton.
7. “What the flamingo teaches a child, at that subliminal level where animal encounters work, is that gravity is not just a limitation, but also a possible partner in an intriguing, potentially joyful game.”
- John Burnside.
8. “I used to skip school to go there when I was growing up in Newark... I saw the Flamingos, the Heartbeats, Jackie Wilson, Chuck Jackson.”
- George Clinton.
9. “I'm doubtful about the temper of your flamingo. Shall I try the experiment?”
- Lewis Carroll.
10. “And if I ever let love go because the hatred and the whisperings become a phantom dictate i o- bey in lieu of impulse and realities (the blossoming flamingos of my wild mimosa trees) then let love freeze me out. (from I must become a menace to my enemies).”
- June Jordan.
Pink Flamingo Quotes And Sayings
Pink flamingoes are a symbol of happiness and joy. They have been given great meanings and interpretations throughout the world in different cultures. Let’s take a look at some of the most funny and wise flamingo quotes and sayings that will make you roll with laughter and inspire you too.
11. “You can be my flamingo, because pink is the new kind of lingo.”
- Aerosmith, 'Pink'.
12. “He didn’t look like a soldier at all. He looked like a filthy flamingo.”
- Kurt Vonnegut.
13. “She is pure Alice in Wonderland, and her appearance and demeanor are a nicely judged mix of the Red Queen and a Flamingo.”
- Truman Capote.
14. “There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before.”
- Robert Wilson Lynd.
15. “Faith without works is like a bird without wings; though she may hop with her companions on earth, yet she will never fly with them to heaven.”
- Francis Beaumont.
16. “Be grateful for luck. Pay the thunder no mind - listen to the birds. And don't hate nobody.”
- Eubie Blake.
17. “I'm definitely gonna do another solo record at some point. 'Flamingo' wasn't just me dipping my toes in the water. I really loved it. It was successful, and that helps, but I love those songs, and I miss singing them.”
- Brandon Flowers.
18. "Those little nimble musicians of the air, that warble forth their curious ditties, with which nature hath furnished them to the shame of art."
- William Wordsworth.
19. “For each and every person, our Lord and Master provides sustenance. Why are you so afraid, O mind? The flamingos fly hundreds of miles, leaving their young ones behind. Who feeds them, and who teaches them to feed themselves? Have you ever thought of this in your mind?”
- Guru Nanak.
20. “The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp.”
- John Berry.
Famous Quotes About Flamingos
Flamingos are loved by everyone. It is considered lucky to dream about flamingos as it denotes lucky charm for attaining success and your dreams. Flamingos are considered as the greatest symbol of healing and love. Let’s take a look at some of the most famous quotes about flying flamingos as well as some truly inspirational flamingo sayings at your hand.
21. “Why was I fit when you were born to stand out?”
- Doctor Seuss.
22. “In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.”
- Robert Lynd.
23. “I’m doubtful about the temper of your flamingo. Shall I try the experiment?”
- Lewis Carroll.
24. “A bird is three things:
Feathers, flight and song,
And feathers are the least of these.”
- Marjorie Allen Seifert.
25. “We're not flamingo nuts, but we are flamingo crazy.”
- Marian Woods.
26. “The chief difficulty Alice found at first was in managing her flamingo.”
- Lewis Carroll.
27. “I feel these days like a very large flamingo. No matter what way I turn, there is always a very large bill.”
- Joseph O'Connor.
28. “Be a Flamingo in a flock of Pigeons.”
- Savannah Larsen.
Inspirational Flamingo Sayings
Birds are one amongst the most inspiring creatures on earth. Birds are inspiring and makes help us dream of the sky. They motivate us to touch the sky and give faith that it’s possible to touch and attain the best and aim for the sky. Let’s take a look at some of the best and inspirational bird quotes that will help you regain faith as well along with some interesting quotes for flamingo pool floats.
29. “A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.”
- Suzy Kassem.
30. “Everyone likes birds. What wild creature is more accessible to our eyes and ears, as close to us and everyone in the world, as universal as a bird?”
- David Attenborough.
31. "Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"
- W.H. Hudson.
32. “The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.”
- J.M. Barrie, ‘The Little White Bird’.
33. “No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
- William Blake.
34. “Some birds are not meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”
- Stephen King.
35. “Be like the bird who, pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing she hath wings.”
- Victor Hugo.
36. “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life.”
37. “She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her, writing ‘yes’ in the sky.”
- Monique Duval.
38. “Every bird, every tree, every flower reminds me what a blessing and privilege it is just to be alive.”
- Marty Rubin.
39. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”
- Langston Hughes.
40. “A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”
- Maya Angelou.
41. “The very idea of a bird is a symbol and a suggestion to the poet. A bird seems to be at the top of the scale, so vehement and intense is his life, large-brained, large-lunged, hot, ecstatic, his frame charged with buoyancy and his heart with song.”
- John Burroughs.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for best flamingo quotes, then why not take a look at water quotes, or [funny animal quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.