Reboot your memories of 'Undertale', it is the RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone nor fight any battle.
“Howdy! I’m Flowey. Flowey the Flower”, if you are a fan of 'Undertale' or by chance ever stumbled upon the game you might be quite familiar with this hallmark saying. This is how the fierce flower welcomes you when he meets you, he charms you with his sweetness, which is just a disguise to attract you in for a fun and adventurous ride.
Flowey gives a prologue to the mechanics of experiences by sharing "benevolence pellets", which really are harmful bullets reflecting his philosophy of "kill or be killed". At first, Flowey works under an exterior of kind disposition and pleasantness. He frequently welcomes the hero with southern slang, for example, "Howdy!". However, at any point he can drop this pretense and switch to being rude often referring the protagonist as an "idiot." Flowey has a vindictive, cruel and savage disposition, criticizing the hero for not following his "kill or be killed".
Best Flowey The Flower Quotes
'Undertale' is a bullet hell video game in the style of '80s to '90s gaming setup, straightforward yet fun. Flowey the Flower is the main significant character that the player encounters in this RPG game. Here we have listed some of the iconic quotes that are said by the savage golden flower, from 'Undertale'. Have a good time scrolling through these Flowey 'Undertale' quotes.
1. “Each one could have someone else’s Toriel. Selfish brat. Somebody is dead because of you.”
2. “In this world...it’s kill or be killed.”
3. “Hee hee hee. Don’t worry. I know there’s no real point in fighting you. The human souls would probably just revolt again.”
4. “You want some LOVE, don’t you? I’ll share some with you!”
5. “I knew you had it in you.”
6. “Why do you keep coming back here? You don’t really want to be friends, do you…? …No. I get it. You’re just like me, aren’t you? You don’t care about anyone. You’re just bored. You just want to see what I’ll say. So you can laugh and throw me away like a broken toy. Well, TOO BAD! I’m not like everybody else. So, from now on…You’re not getting anything.”
Interesting 'Undertale' Flowey Quotes
Flowey fills in the shoes of fundamental antagonist for most part of the game, explicitly the Neutral and True Pacifist courses, and so, can be viewed as a deuteragonist (second most important) for the 'Genocide Route'. Read on for some of the best Flowey's quotes to please your soul.
7. “Boy! I’ve been empty for so long, it feels great to have a soul inside me again.”
8. “If you let me live…I’ll come back. I’ll kill you. I’ll kill everyone. I’ll kill everyone you love.”
9. “You really don't get it, do you? There’s only one person I could care about anymore. And even then, I couldn’t truly care about them. I just like to think there’s someone out there…Someone that I won’t get tired of. Someone like me… Say. Quit looking at me with that stupid expression.”
10. “Is this a joke? Are you Braindead?”
11. “Remember...this time, you’ve got to become friends with everyone. Ok? If you don't, You’ll be miserable forever. And we wouldn't want that, would we? No...We just want you to be happy, right? Let's see how good that stick of yours will do this time. Good luck.”
12. “Well I’ll let you mess around. I know you’ll come back eventually. And When that time comes..I’ll be waiting for you.”
13. "I realized those two were useless.
I became despondent.
I just wanted to love someone.
I just wanted to care about someone."
14. "Then I woke up.
Like it was all just a bad dream.
I was back at the garden.
Back at my “save point”.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Flowey quotes, then why not take a look at video game quotes, or sans quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.