The sky is free of all that toxicity on land; hence, flying high means reaching a position where you are respected and not dirtied by toxicity.
It would be best to dream of flying high because it can give you a peace that you would never have imagined. Although it is not easy to fly high, you can always give it a try, after all, you cannot fly unless you learn to fall and get up to try again.
Flying high also symbolizes euphoric happiness after achieving something or going through an exciting experience. A bird has its wings which help it to fly high, soaring through the clouds. Similarly, you must find your wings that will help you fly high to experience that eternal happiness. Here are the best fly high quotes for you to enjoy.
Afterwards, you must also read our [you can do it quotes] and [flying quotes].
Amazing Flying Quotes
It all starts when you feel the need to fly high and make your dreams come true. The most valid reasons that allow you to fly high are your very feelings. Respect your feelings and fly high. Here are a few fly high quotes that will make you feel like you are flying within your comfort zone along with some incredible quotes about flying to take you to the desired level in life.
1. “It is a bird’s imagination, not its wings, that determines how high it can fly.”
- Matshona Dhliwayo.
2. ““Wake every morning with the same feeling. Live up high and fly on top of the ceiling. I just know that I'm on my way. It doesn't matter to me if I'm chasing the clouds away. North or South, East or West I live my life to the fullest.”
― Ana Claudia Antunes.
3. "Don't forget that birds with broken wings walking on the ground were once flying high up in the sky."
- Mehmet Murat Ildan.
4. “Fly high...Where the only chill that cuts through you is the wind. Where your heart pounds from exhilaration not disappointment and after ascending through cloudy wisps, brushing your wings, there is only the clear blue horizon beckoning you forth....”
- Virginia Alison.
5. “Fly like you do it. Like you’re high, like you do it. Like you fly, like you do it. Like a woman.”
6. “I’m still fly, I’m sky high, and I dare anybody to try and cut my wings.”
- Drake, ‘I’m Still Fly High.’
7. “Starships were meant to fly. Hands up and touch the sky. Can’t stop cause were so high. Let’s do this one more time.”
- Nicki Minaj, ‘Starships.’
8. “I am the eagle, I live in high country, in rocky cathedrals that reach to the sky; I am the hawk and there’s blood on my feathers, but time is still turning they soon will be dry; All those who see me, and all who believe in me, share in the freedom I feel when I fly.”
- John Denver.
9. “When you fly to the moon you don’t need a rocket. You just need the imagination!”
- Anthony T. Hincks.
10. “Just think of happy thoughts and you’ll fly.”
- Peter Pan.
11. “My soul is in the sky.”
- William Shakespeare.
12. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
- J.M. Barrie, ‘Peter Pan.’
13. “Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying.”
- Neil Armstrong.
14. “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?”
- Frida Kahlo.
15. “Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.”
- Lauren Bacall.
16. “Flying was a very tangible freedom. In those days, it was beauty, adventure, discovery - the epitome of breaking into new worlds.”
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
17. “The exhilaration of flying is too keen, the pleasure too great, for it to be neglected as a sport.”
- Orville Wright.
18. “Flying may not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.”
- Amelia Earhart.
19. “Flying is a lot like playing a musical instrument; you’re doing so many things and thinking of so many other things, all at the same time. It becomes a spiritual experience. Something wonderful happens in the pit of your stomach.”
- Dusty McTavish.
20. “Why fly’ Simple. I’m not happy unless there’s some room between me and the ground.”
- Richard Bach.
21. “It’s only when you’re flying above it that you realize how incredible the Earth really is.”
- Philippe Perrin.
22. “Know the power of choice.
Fly life on free wings,
and sing to its glory.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
23. “Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly.”
- Gilbert (G. K.) Chesterton.
24. “In order to fly, all one must do is simply miss the ground.”
- Douglas Adams.
Motivating Fly High With Angels Quotes
Who doesn’t have dreams? Every human being has dreams both small and big and the ones that come true and ones that don’t. All people want to fly like birds. Fly high quotes will awaken the bird in you to fly high and reach the top and get your dreams to come true. Read on for some incredible quotes about flying and fly high angel quotes.
25. “No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high.”
- Jesse Jackson.
26. “Our dreams wrapped in desire let us fly high enough to get the reward.”
- Kishore Bansal.
27. “To fly high you must come out of the nest and dream high.”
- Farah Mustafa.
28. “If your thoughts are as tall as the height of your ceiling, you can’t fly above your room.”
- Israelmore Ayivor.
29. “Whenever I dream about flying, it’s the best feeling in the world.”
- Kate Mara.
30. “When fears are grounded, dreams take flight.”
31. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”
- Langston Hughes.
32. “Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing - it can’t fly.”
- Dan Pena.
33. “Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high.”
- P. V. Sindhu.
34. “Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fill a lifetime.”
- General Adolf Galland.
35. “Choose to soar. Choose to fly your dreams.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
36. “The bad news is time flies.
The good news is you’re the pilot.”
- Michael Althsuler.
Philosophical Fly High Quotes
Here are a couple of fly high quotes with a philosophical essence to it, that are inspiring and will guide you to fly high like birds, to be a person you will be proud of. Read on for some positive quotes and find the best flying high quote for yourself.
37. “Just as the bird needs wings to fly, a leader needs useful information to flow. Leaders learn.”
- Israelmore Ayivor, ‘Leaders’ Ladder.’
38. “Smoke the weed of your own heart to fly higher.”
- Munia Khan.
39. “You’re only human. Let’s break free of this gravity of judgment and fly high on the wings of forgiveness.”
- India, ‘Arie.’
40. “When you fly high people will throw stones at you. Don’t look down. Just fly higher so the stones won’t reach you.”
- Chetan Bhagat.
41. “You become excellent when you fly at a level that creates a wide gap between where you were before and where you are now. Fly like the eagle; the eagle flies as if it never remembered it was once an egg!”
- Israelmore Ayivor.
42. “Those who don’t jump will never fly.”
- Leena Ahmad Almashat.
43. “Flying starts from the ground. The more grounded you are, the higher you fly.”
- J.R. Rim.
44. “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.”
- Dalai Lama XIV.
45. “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
- Leonardo Da Vinci.
46. “Flying or falling, it’s up to us.”
- Kami Garcia.
47. “There is no flying without wings.”
- French Proverb.
48. “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
49. “Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see.”
- Charles A. Lindbergh.
50. “Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams.
*Do you know where this quote originates? We'd love to hear from you at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for fly high quotes, then why not take a look at [believe in yourself quotes], or you are awesome quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.