The right kind of garden jokes can really make your gardening feel fruitful.
If gardening is something that you consider a hobby, then you already feel lush in spirit. Jokes for gardeners is what you might find the most relatable!
If you love your green-fingered friends and love having everything green around you, these garden jokes can be a perfect companion for you. These funny gardening jokes can help you branch out and make more networks! You can spend as much time gardening your plants as much as laughing at these hilarious gardener jokes. Trust us; these jokes will only enrich your gardening experience. So we present to you a list of some of the hilarious jokes on gardening that will make you chuckle while having a great time in your garden.
There are so many landscape jokes or landscaping jokes, landscaper jokes, compost jokes, lawn jokes, horticulture jokes, and garden one-liners, which are a treat for gardening lovers. But we have the best of all, which are the gardening related jokes that are sow great and funny and will surely tickle your funny bones and make your gardening even more memorable, so peruse the below mentioned lists for a blast. We have a selection of 100 gardening jokes which are sure to make your garden a happier place!
Jokes About Gardening
If gardening humor is your kind of humor, then plowing through these jokes on gardening will make you laugh hilariously! Here, we present to you this list of amazing gardening and gardener jokes that will crackle you up with laughter:
1. What would be a gardener's favorite Beatles song? Lettuce Be.
2. Why did the gardener change his mind about gardening even though he wasn't fond of it? Because the plants grew on him.
3. Why does Elton John not like Iceburg lettuce? Because he is more of a Rocket Man.
4. What would make up a gardener's favorite design of trousers? Ones with turnips all over the trousers.
5. Which rock song did the gardener listen to while plucking herbs? 'Sweet Chive o' Mine'.
6. How would trees calculate a square root problem? They will use log-arithm.
7. Why did the gardener decline the job offer? Because the celery was very low.
8. Why is The Hulk considered a very good gardener? Because he has got green fingers.
9. What would be a gardener's favorite Harrison Ford film? Raiders of the Lost Bark.
10. How do you actually make an apple puff? By chasing it around the garden.
11. Why do gardeners plant bulbs? So that the worms can see where they are going.
12. How did the garden movie get interesting? Because eventually, the plot thickens.
13. What kind of astrology do gardeners believe in? Plum-is-tree.
14. What are the kinds of socks a gardener wears? Garden hose.
15. How long does it take for a gardening business to flourish? You have to give it some thyme.
16. Why did my garden owner decide to retire after having bad headaches? Because he was sick of my grains.
17. What kind of tree has hands? A palm tree.
18. What was the name of the gardener's favorite show? Lawn and order.
19. What happens if a packet of seeds is left in a coat? The coat turns into a chia jacket.
20. Why didn't anyone laugh at the gardener's jokes? Because they were too corny.
21. What is the gardener's favorite novel? War and Peas.
22. Why should you not tell a secret in a garden? Because potatoes are known to have eyes, and the corn has ears.
23. How did the new gardeners learn gardening? By trowel and error.
25. Where do farmers send their kids to study? Kinder-garden.
26. What was wrong in the garden, according to the landscape gardener? The garden was a portrait.
27. What was lettuce told to do at a garden party? To turnip the beet.
28. What did the gardener say at Thanksgiving dinner? Lettuce be thankful for garden jokes.
29. Why did the garden owner get arrested? Because he was disturbing the peas.
30. What does the gardener do when Spring arrives? They wet their plants.
Funny Vegetable Jokes
If eating and growing vegetables is your favorite pastime to do in your home garden, then you will appreciate these vegetable garden jokes a lot that will make you laugh out loud:
31. What vegetable is always cold? A chili.
32. What is a taxi driver's favorite kind of vegetable? A cab-bage!
33. What did the cucumber say when he saw the plane? Cor-jet!
34. What is orange in color and sounds like a parrot? A carrot!
35. What do vegetables really wish for more than anything else in the whole world? Peas on earth!
36. What can you possibly make from baked beans and onions? Tear gas.
37. Who is considered to be the coolest veggie? A rad-dish.
38. What do you call a mushroom if he was the life of the party? A fun-gi.
39. What veggie is known to play music in the garden patch? The bell peppers.
40. How did the banana style her hair? In bunches.
41. Why was the cabbage's heart so big? Because he carr-ot for all.
42. What vegetables you might find in your basement? Cellar-y.
43. What did the sweet potato say to the pumpkin? "I am what I yam!"
44. How do vegetables greet each other? "How you bean?"
45. Which day is most hated by potatoes? Fry-day!
46. What did the lettuce tell to the celery? Stop stalking me.
47. What would you get if you cross a dog with a vegetable? A broc-collie!
48. Why did the potato go to the doctor? Because he was not peeling well.
49. What did the vegetables say to the sandwich? "Lettuce all smile!"
50. What do you normally say to loud veggies? To turnip down.
51. What name would be given to an angry pea? Grump-pea!
52. What vegetable was left when the elephant arrived in the garden? None! They were squashed!
53. Why was cucumber so mad? Because it was in a pickle.
54. Who is known to be the fastest among vegetables? A runner bean!
55. Who saw the salad dressing? The sandwich maker.
Flower Jokes That Will Make Your Laughter Bloom
Jokes about flowers are what you need to bloom your mood with fun and frolic. We present to you the list of some funny jokes on flowers that will make you laugh once and floral:
56. Why is it said that flowers could talk? Because of their tulips.
57. How do flowers handle sadness? They get clover it.
58. What kind of flowers should you give your mother? Chrysanthe-mum.
59. What kind of flowers grow in outer space? Sunflowers.
60. What would you get if you cross a dog with a daisy? A colli-flower.
61. What is an amnesiac gardener's favorite flower? Forget-me-nots.
62. What would a bee say to the flower? Hello honey.
63. What do you call a flower that glows in the dark? A light bulb.
64. What do you call a French gardener's favorite flower? Croissanthemum.
65. What would an insurance company for flower businesses be called? Oopsie Daisies.
66. What happens to the flower when it gets too embarrassed? It turns rosy.
67. What would be the name of a flower that has a band? It would be called Guns n Roses.
68. How does a flower whistle? Using their tulips.
69. What does the youngest flower child in the garden say? Last bud, not least!
70. What would a big flower say to a little flower? "What's up, bud?"
71. Where do flowers get their recharge? At a power plant.
72. Why do flowers always drive so fast? Because they can easily put the petal to the metal.
73. How does a flower apologize after teasing a friend? "I was just pollen your leg!"
74. Do you know how a flower gives an ultimatum? She tells everything once and floral.
Hilarious Plant Jokes
A plant lover will absolutely love these hilarious and too funny to handle jokes about plants. We bring you a fascinating list of some of the best and hilarious jokes on plants that will make you giggle with laughter. We know that these will really be great fun in your home:
75. What makes some plants better at math as compared to others? They have square roots.
76. What did one plant say to another in the plant race? "I am rooting for you."
77. Why couldn't the gardener plant any more flowers? Because he had not botany!
78. What do you call a garden nursery? Plant Parenthood.
79. How much room should you give to fungi to grow? As mush-room as possible.
80. What did the tomato plants say in their family picnic? "Let's ketchup!"
81. How do you actually fix a cracked pumpkin plant? With a pumpkin patch!
82. Why are plants happy during autumn? Because they turn a new leaf.
83. Why did the plants decide to go to the therapy? Because they wanted to get to the root of all their problems.
84. Why do trees have so many friends? Because they branch out.
85. What did one plant say to another plant one day? What's tomata?
86. How do trees get online? They just log-in.
87. Why was the gardener unhappy with the plant movie? Because the plot thickens.
88. What did the plant owner say when he found out that about the plant recovery? "What a re-leaf."
89. How do home plants say goodbye? "I will seed you later!"
90. What does a nosey pepper do? It would get into the jalapeno business.
91. When did the farmer decide to dance? When he drops the beet.
92. Why did the apricot ask a prune to dinner? Because he could not find one date.
93. How does a plant communicate with one another? They use the moss code.
94. On what do chickens normally grow on? Eggplants!
95. How do succulents confess their feelings? By saying, "Aloe you so much!"
96. How do plants actually practice self-care? By trying to weed out all the unnecessary drama!
97. What do trees drink? Root drink.
98. What position does a baby plant serve in the army? In the infant tree.
99. How do you know if a plant gets really scared? You can tell when it soils itself.
100. What plant part has the most number of friends? The bud.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of jokes that are family and kids friendly and also some puns to enjoy and have a great time! If you liked our suggestions for 100 Best Gardening Jokes, then why not take a look at Succulent Puns, or for something different, take a look at Cactus Jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.