Make your friends laugh their hearts out loud with some heart jokes and make their hearts even healthier.
It is well-known that the heart pumps blood to various parts of our body, and hence, it is a vital organ that helps in survival. However, along with that, the heart is known for emotions like happiness and joy and heartbreaks - so, why not use the heart itself to make some jokes and create those positive emotions.
Heart jokes can be of various types. Hearts have become known as a universal symbol of love, and hence, the heart is often linked to the celebration of love or Valentine's Day. And you can imagine how fun it is to make jokes for Valentine's Day. A little heart joke or a romantic joke for your valentine can make it really special. And for the single or heartbroken, there are broken heart jokes too! Yeah, we know we shouldn't joke about loneliness or being lovelorn. But then again, humor is essential for human beings. So, why not create some jokes that will calm their mind and also make them forget their sorrow or worry for a while?
But that's not all when it comes to heart jokes. The other kinds of jokes regarding the heart are the ones with medical terms - that is, cardio jokes or anatomical jokes. The profession of medicine is really tough and serious so why not include some happy and funny cardiology jokes, anatomy jokes, and also some heart surgery jokes to lighten up the mood. After all, every serious profession also needs a little bit of light-hearted humor so that it keeps the 'serious' at bay! The heart, after all, is the most important organ of our body, which automatically makes the cardiologists very essential to the medical community. Why not dedicate some sweet and happy jokes for making their day better as they constantly try to make everyone else's life healthier. The heart surgery humor presented here is sometimes really 'heart' to understand, but medical jokes are really the favorite among cardiologists. If you ever want to, you can also share these one-liners and puns with one or two of your friends and see how it goes!
Funny Heart Jokes
Heart jokes for kids and for all ages are quite appreciated. It sounds very funny when kids attempt narrating jokes like a story and put all their heart into it. Sometimes, you can even hear dads make their signature jokes, but heart jokes sound even funnier. So, here's a list of one of the funniest jokes about the heart:
1. Why did Robert fail the medical exam when his right shoulder was X-rayed? Because he did not put his heart into it.
2. Why did Gary send pictures of his heart X-ray to his girlfriend every month? He wanted to show that his heart is in the right place.
3. What does the man call his girlfriend whom he met on Twitter? Tweetheart.
4. What did the drum say to the drumstick? My heart beats for you.
5. Why did the skeleton refuse to propose to his girlfriend? His heart was not in it.
6. Which is the most loving vegetable? An artichoke, as it has a heart.
7. What is Cupid's favorite rockband? Heart.
8. When do you know you are ready for the game? The moment when your heart is pumped up.
9. What is the heart's favorite shade of red? It's beat-red.
10. What happened when the patient refused to get a heart transplant? He had a change of heart.
11. What is Bernie called by his friends for his love for dark beer? A stouthearted.
12. What is Jack called since he is looking for suitors to marry? Jack of hearts.
13. Why was the ghost scared of coming out in the light? He did not have the heart to do it.
14. When the heart was found guilty of stealing, what did the heart police do? They went for a cardiac arrest.
15. What was the main ingredient of junk food at the stall in the fair? Heart disease.
16. Why did the heart bang the door so many times for permission? It had palpitations.
17. What was the easiest way to reach a man's heart? Through his chest.
18. Why was the musician taken to the hospital right after his performance? Because he played his heart out in it.
19. Why did the pig have a heart attack? It had too much bacon.
20. Why was Freddy called the heartthrob? He had frequent palpitations.
21. What was the Irish dancer called after he died? Michael Flatline.
22. What happened to the bear with heart problems? It had a Kodiak arrest.
23. Why was the woman searching for a man with a good heart? Because she needed a heart transplant!
24. What do you call an attack on an organ donation bank? A heart attack!
25. What do you call a film on an organ donation bank? The Heart Locker.
Cardiologist Heart Jokes
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in heart-related issues and that can be an open heart surgery or a simple consultation. Whether it is a heart surgery joke or rib-tickling cardiologist jokes, the medical professionals and even the patients can have a good time with such harmless jokes in serious moments. Here's a list of such cardiology themed jokes, and if you get them, you can take a shot at making one-liners or puns from them as well:
26. What praise did the cardiologist get for keeping all her patient's names in alphabetical order? He was very organ-ized.
27. What is the favorite non-fiction book of a Cardiology teacher? The "Heart of Living".
28. What is the favorite musician of the cardiologist? Heart Garfunkel.
29. What car did the heart surgeon have for himself? A beater.
30. What happened to the student who failed his cardiology exam? He had heart failure.
31. What happened to the cardiologist who wanted to become an actor? It was all in vein.
32. How did Gina know that she wanted to be a cardiologist? She always followed her heart.
33. What did the cardiologist say about the condition of Mr Roy's heart? I can heartly believe you are so sick.
34. How did the cardiac surgeon show his girlfriend where his heart lay? With a scalpel and bone saw.
35. What was the heart-wrenching story Sara narrated? It was how a cardiac surgeon became a car mechanic.
36. What happens when a cardiac surgeon tries to do comedy? The viewers have heartburn.
37. What did the cardiac surgeon say when he knew that the transplanted organ reached his home instead of the hospital? Home is where the heart is.
38. What would you call a bad date with a cardiologist? A heart time.
39. Why should you remember to take the candles off your cake before you eat it? You might get heartburn.
40. What did the cardiologist's mother say to her children at dinner? Eat your heart out.
41. Why could the physician not find their lover's heart during the surgery? Because it was
on their sleeves.
42. What was the doctor feeling before entering the operation theatre? Immense stent-tion.
43. Why did the shy doctor call his wife a thoracic cavity? Because she kept his heart.
44. Why was the student cardiologist crying when after he went through a dissection class? Because it was heart-breaking.
45. What are two bakers in love called? Sweet-hearts.
46. Why would the Backstreet Boys turn out to be terrible cardiologists? Because they will say that whatever you have is nothing but a heart-ache.
47. After the bypass surgery, which movie would be a cardiologist tell her patient to watch? Braveheart.
48. When the cardiology said that the patient required an emergency heart surgery, what did the patient reply? I'll bypass my heart problems.
Valentine's Day Heart Jokes
The heart is the seat of emotions, and love is associated with the heart. It is said how much you love someone comes directly from the heart. So the heart becomes the easiest and most common word to make jokes about on Valentine's Day. St. Valentine's Day jokes and romantic jokes can make your lover's day very special. Here's a list of heartfelt valentine jokes for you - we all know it takes two to tango, so why not share these jokes with your significant other:
49. Why did Lily paint the hearts in her Valentine's Day card in white? Because she was feeling lighthearted.
50. What do you call a lover who left his date in the midway of Valentine's Day? He is a halfhearted lover.
51. What did Herbie, the gardener gift his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? A heart-beet.
52. What did the locksmith tell his girlfriend on Valentine's day? You have the key to my heart.
53. What did a plumber say to his love interest on Valentine's Day? You get my heart pumping.
54. Why was Grey's heart pumping so fast when he met his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? He had tachycardia.
55. What did the mushroom say to its girlfriend on Valentine's Day? I have so mushroom for you in my heart.
56. Why did Karen gift her boyfriend a lettuce plant? Because it's all heart.
57. What did the heart weather girl say to her boyfriend on Valentine's Day? My love for you cannot be measured, it is off the ch-hearts.
58. Why did Wiona think that a defibrillator was a romantic gesture for Valentine's Day? Because she wanted to show that her husband sends shocks to her heart.
59. Why didn't Daisy pay rent to live with her boyfriend? Because she lived in his heart.
60. What did the cardiologist say to his girlfriend, who is a Geology student on Valentine's Day? You make my heart gush, and thus I lava you.
61. What did the Italian chef say to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? You will always have a pizza my heart.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for heart jokes, then why not take a look at Valentine's Day Puns, or Roses Are Red Jokes?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.