Words can move mountains, and these wonderful husband love quotes are the best way to show your undying love for him.
In our hectic schedules, sometimes we forget to always show our love towards our husband. As a wife, it is important to let your husband know that he brings a lot of joy to your life.
In your search for love quotes for your husband, you should consider what makes your husband seem special to you. Based on his qualities and the bond that you share, you can choose the sweetest quote for a husband like him. Love quotes for a husband are not too hard to come by, but picking the right one will require some time and effort. To make it easier on you, we've assembled many interesting quotes for a loving husband, which can make him feel special every day. Why not use these love quotes for your husband to express your true feelings towards your husband?
To help you convey your feelings, we have collated the best husband quotes and love quotes. These love quotes for your husband are truly meaningful. If you like this article full of quotes about husbands, check out these the love of my life quotes and you make me happy quotes for more.
Love Quotes And Meaningful Husband Quotes
These husband love quotes are extremely thoughtful and are sure to bring a smile to your dear husband’s face. Share these sweet love quotes with your husband every day, they will remind you that your husband really is the best thing.
1. "Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave."
– Martin Luther.
2. "The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends."
– B. R. Ambedkar.
3. "A good husband makes a good wife."
– John Florio.
4. "The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make."
– Barbara De Angelis.
5. "He is not just my husband – he is my rock and my very best friend."
– Joyce Giraud.
6. "I do not want a husband who honors me as a queen, if he doesn’t love me as a woman."
– Elizabeth I.
7. "In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me."
– Caroline Kennedy.
8. "You never know what the future holds, so I am just enjoying being happy, healthy, and having my wonderful husband by my side."
– Olivia Newton-John.
9. "I love being my husband’s wife."
– Julianna Margulies.
10. "The love of husband and wife, which is creative of new human life, is a marvelously personal sharing in the creative love of God."
– Vincent Nichols.
11. "There’s nothing like the first kiss once you’ve been pronounced husband and wife. It’s such a wonderful moment."
– Sara Ramirez.
12. "I have a fantastic husband. Here’s the honeymoon part: I still think he’s the funniest, wittiest, most clever man I’ve ever known."
– Sarah Jessica Parker.
13. "A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning."
– Honore de Balzac.
14. "An easy-going husband is the one indispensable comfort of life."
15. "My husband has quite simply been my strength and stay all these years, and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim."
- Queen Elizabeth II.
16."I didn’t marry my husband to have children. I married my husband because I love my husband."
– Aisha Tyler.
17."I love my husband. I believe in him, and I am proud of his accomplishments."
– Pat Nixon.
18."My dear husband, Richard, has been the driving force behind my success and rise to whatever level I am now. My story and legacy is incomplete without his mention."
– Joyce Banda.
19."What I love about my husband is that he really allows me to be the best person I can."
– Georgina Chapman.
20.“I like spending time with my husband.”
– Lara Stone.
21. “My husband is where my love story begins. I love my husband.”
22. “Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.”
- Rita Rudner.
Popular Husband Love Quotes
These are some popular husband love quotes that will surely melt your husband’s heart. These love quotes for your husband will spark new love between the two of you. Choose your favorite amongst these popular husband to be quotes that show how a husband should be.
23.“I really take pride in the relationship that I have with my husband.”
– Julie Benz.
24.“My life really began when I married my husband.”
– Nancy Reagan.
25. “I have a husband who adores me.”
– Elizabeth Edwards.
26.“I have the best husband in the world. He’s very involved.”
– Heidi Klum.
27.“I don't consider him a superstar when I'm with him in the house. He's just my husband, and I respect him as that.”
28. “My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost.”
29.“It's the lesson I get from my husband, he just says, Keep going. Start by starting.”
30. “Life is better with your best friend, that is why I married mine!”
31. "As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change ... I will always keep falling in love with you."
— Karen Clodfelder.
I Love My Husband Quotes
There are several ways to express your love to your husband. These “I love my husband quotes” are an endearing way to convey your feelings and emotions to your dear husband. Go through our assortment of the best love quotes for husband and charm your husband.
32. "I love you and I like you."
– Ben and Leslie, 'Parks And Recreation'.
33."I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person."
– Henry, '50 First Dates'.
34. “I trust you: That's huge. That's truth. That's real love. Everyone uses 'I love you' so loosely.”
— Justin Chatwin.
35. "But I love you. I'm totally and completely in love with you."
– Emma, 'No Strings Attached'.
36."I love you… I am who I am because of you."
– Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
37."I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever."
– Stephenie Meyer, 'Twilight: Eclipse'.
38."If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?"
39. "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
– John Green, 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
40."Love is the answer, and you know that for sure
Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow."
– John Lennon, 'Mind Games'.
41. "But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart."
– Maria V. Snyder, 'Poison Study'.
42."The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
– Helen Keller.
43. "What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories."
– George Eliot, 'Adam Bede'.
44. “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.”
– John Keats.
45.“I love you much (most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky.”
― E.E. Cummings.
46. “If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”
― Santosh Kalwar.
47. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
— Leo Christopher.
48.“Maybe that's what love is. Having someone who guides you through different experiences, coaxes you to try new things but still makes you feel safe.”
― Wally Lamb .
Funny Husband Quotes
If your husband has a sense of humor, he is sure to appreciate these funny husband quotes. There's nothing more fun than having a good laugh with your husband, and these quotes can help you keep the joy alive.
49. “Whenever I fail as a father or husband… a toy and a diamond always works.”
– Shah Rukh Khan.
50. “There are two sides in a marriage, one who is always right and the other is called… the husband.”
51.“Husbands are like fine wine. They take time to mature.”
– Donatella, 'Letters To Juliet'.
52. “A husband without faults is a dangerous observer.”
– George Savile.
53. “My dear, our maid is absent today. Yes, I am going to the kitchen.”
54.“The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself.”
55.“An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.”
- Agatha Christie.
56.“The best Christmas present I got from my husband was a week to do whatever I wanted.”
- Olivia Williams.
57. “A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.”
58. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours. We join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
59."Love is being stupid together."
– Paul Valéry.
60."You can't blame gravity for falling in love."
– Albert Einstein.
61. "Come live in my heart and pay no rent."
– Samuel Lover.
62. "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
— Rita Rudner.
63. "Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing."
— Natasha Leggero.
64."Love is sharing your popcorn."
– Charles Schultz.
Husband Quotes and Love Quotes for Valentine's Day
This Valentine’s d=Day, include one of these romantic husband quotes to make your celebrations extra special. These Valentine’s Day quotes will make your special day with your husband extra memorable.
65.“Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.”
– Walter Winchell.
66.“Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”
– Unknown *.
67.“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
– Rosemonde Gerard.
68.“Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”
– Eleanor Di Guillo.
69. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
70. “My heart is and always will be yours.”
– Jane Austen.
71. “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep because I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.”
– Aerosmith, 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'.
72. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
– DeAnna Anderson.
73.“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
– Judy Garland.
74.“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
— Diana Peterfreund.
75.“Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
– Elaine Davis.
76.“Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
— Emily Dickinson.
77.“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
– Emily Brontë.
78. “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
– Jane Austen.
79. “Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”
― Veronica Roth.
80.“I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
– Pablo Neruda.
81. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
– T. Tolis.
82.“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
83.“To be your friend was all I ever wanted, to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
– Valerie Lombardo.
84.“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
– Roy Croft.
85. “Love, they said, burns you and builds you. But with you, there’s no ash. Just light.”
― Kamand Kojouri.
86.“We loved with a love that was more than love.”
— Edgar Allan Poe.
87.“You have made me a complete person.”
— David Gest.
Love Quotes For Him
Love has no boundaries or languages. These husband quotes and love quotes convey what sometimes can't be put in words. Read through these love quotes for husbands and charm your beloved husband.
88.“My husband is my best friend, he knows my sensibilities.”
― Vera Farmiga.
89.“Love knows no distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars.”
– Gilbert Parker.
90. “I spent all night weaving a poem for you to wear. You look so beautiful when you wear my light.”
― Kamand Kojouri.
91. “I cannot live without you. For to attempt to do so would be to rob both of us of each other, and that is thievery of the greatest sort.”
― Craig D. Lounsbrough.
92.“Let us remember to always rediscover one another because we are forever changing.”
― Kamand Kojouri.
93.“All I need to do is place my pen against paper and your love writes for me.”
― Kamand Kojouri.
94. “I fell in love and then I became love.”
― Kamand Kojouri.
95.“Marriage is completion of two souls.”
― Abhijit Naskar, 'Wise Mating: A Treatise On Monogamy'.
96.“My spouse is my shield, my spouse is my strength.”
― Amit Kalantri, 'Wealth Of Words'.
97. “A spouse is not a destination but a fellow traveler.”
98. "If music be the food of love, play on."
– William Shakespeare.
99."I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love."
– William Blake.
100."When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I'm home."
– Dory, 'Finding Nemo'.
101."The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person."
– Julia Child.
102. “You’re in the very core of my heart. I hold you there like a jewel.”
― L.M. Montgomery, 'The Blue Castle'.
103. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
― E. E. Cummings.
104. “Everything changes, but my love for you never will.”
― Angela Corbett.
105.“I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything.”
― Emery Allen.
106.“Infinity is forever, and that is what you are to me, you are my forever.”
― Sandi Lynn.
107."If my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.”
― Cassandra Clare, 'Lady Midnight'.
108. “I’m done. I don’t need anything more out of life. I have you, and that’s enough.”
― Alessandra Torre.
109.“No matter how much time goes by, I’ll never forget the first time you looked at me and how I fell in love.”
The Best Husband Quotes For Anniversary Celebrations
Anniversaries are special occasions that call for special treats. No treat is better than some sweet love quotes to share your feelings with your husband or partner. Why not browse these anniversary quotes for husbands and choose the best husband quote and love quote for your dear husband?
110. “Everyday I discover that I love you even more.”
-Alicia N Green.
111. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
112.“When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
113.“Best day in my life. Ηappy anniversary to you, my dear.”
114.“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more.”
115.“A strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time.”
116."You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
– Dr. Seuss.
117.“Thank you for being you. For sharing your love with me.”
118.“Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.”
– Emily Kimbrough.
119. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
120."Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love."
― Steve Maraboli.
121. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
– Arthur Conan Doyle.
122. "We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay."
― Kamila Shamsie.
123. "I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars."
― Steve Maraboli.
124.“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.”
— Pablo Neruda.
125."Real love stories never have endings."
— Richard Bach.
126. “I love you more than my own skin.”
— Frida Kahlo.
127. "I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me, I realized, that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you."
― Cassandra Clare.
128."I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you."
― Faraaz Kazi.
129. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then.”
— Cassandra Clare.
130.“A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
— Andre Marois.
131.“The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”
— William Lyon Phelps.
132. "Chains do not hold a marriage together."
— Simone Signoret.
Romantic Quotes As Best Husband Quotes
These sweet love quotes are sure to fill your hearts with love and joy. These love quotes will also convey your innermost feelings to your husband. Share these romantic husband quotes and love quotes with your beloved husband.
133. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”
– Eleanor Di Guillo.
134.“You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell.”
– T.K. Gregson.
135."I want you for always… days, years, eternities."
— Franz Schubert.
136. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
– DeAnna Anderson.
137. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
138.“Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
– Emily Dickinson.
139. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
– Angelita Lim.
140. " The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
– Audrey Hepburn.
141.“I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you.”
– Ian McEwan.
142. “Coming home to your sweet love is more than I could ask for.”
143. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
– Jodi Lynn Anderson.
144. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
– A.A. Milne.
145. “I am catastrophically in love with you.”
– Cassandra Clare.
146.“A husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moments when the other feels weak.”
– Ashley Willis.
147.“You are summer to my winter heart.”
– Gemma Troy.
148. “His arms are strong enough, to hold every fear, every beautiful broken piece of me.”
– S. Marie.
149.“No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
– C.J. Redwine, 'Defiance'.
150.“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time.”
– Cynthia Hand, 'Boundless'.
151. “Happiness for me is you. Love for me is you. Future for me is you. Home for me is you.”
152. “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it”
— E.E. Cummings.
153. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.”
— John Green, 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
154. “I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.”
– Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
Birthday Quotes For Him
Birthdays are special and it can be made even more special by incorporating one of these love quotes that will make your husband’s birthday even more memorable. Make your husband feel special with one of these loving husband quotes.
155. "Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words."
156. "You don't get older. You get better."
- Shirley Bassey.
157. "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be."
- Robert Browning.
158."Keep true to the dreams of thy youth."
- Friedrich Von Schiller.
159. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
- Mae West.
160. "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come."
- William Shakespeare.
161."The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
- Madeleine L'Engle.
162."Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift."
- Aretha Franklin.
163."Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age."
- Pope John XXIII.
164."Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come."
- Lucy Larcom.
165.“You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
- Les Brown.
166. “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.”
- Danny Demeersseman.
167.“The years have past and our love continues to grow stronger.”
- Kate Summers.
168. “On the winding road that is life, you are the one I want to ride along with. Happy birthday!”
Romantic Song Lyrics As Best Husband Quotes And Love Quotes
These love quotes are taken from popular songs. These loving husband quotes are the epithets that convey love in every word for your darling husband. These song lyrics make some of the most romantic husband quotes.
169. “And I can’t help but stare, cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes.”
— Justin Timberlake, ‘Mirrors’.
170. "I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight, if it’s wrong to love you then my heart just won’t let me be right."
— Mariah Carey, ‘My All’.
171. "You've been my inspiration. Through the lies you were the truth."
— Celine Dion, ‘Because You Loved Me’.
172. "Take my love. I'll never ask for too much. Just all that you are. And everything that you do."
— Whitney Houston, ‘I Have Nothing’.
173. "For whatever my man is. I am his forever more."
— Barbra Streisand, ‘My Man’.
174."Take me to your heart. For it's there that I belong. And will never part."
— Elvis Presley, ‘Love Me Tender’.
175. "Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. But you're the key to my peace of mind."
— Aretha Franklin, ‘(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman’.
176."Baby it's you. You're the one I love, You're the one I need, You're the only one I see."
— Beyoncé, ‘Love On Top’.
177. "When the evening shadows and the stars appear. And there is no one there to dry your tears. Oh, I hold you for a million years. To make you feel my love."
— Adele, ‘Make You Feel My Love’.
178."But nothing's greater, than the rush that comes with your embrace."
— Leona Lewis, ‘Bleeding Love’.
179."These fancy things will never come in between. You're part of my entity, here for infinity."
— Rihanna, ‘Umbrella’.
180."Oh, my darlin', there's no limit to my lovin'. You got everything I need, and then I'm wanting."
— Empire Cast ft. Rumer Willis, ‘Crazy Crazy 4 U’.
181. "Until tonight, I only dreamed about you. I can't believe I ever breathed without you. Baby, you make me feel alive and brand new."
— Kelly Clarkson, ‘Heartbeat Song’.
182. "All of my whole life through. I never love no one but you."
— The Supremes, ‘Baby Love’.
183."I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life."
— Savage Garden, ‘I Knew I Loved You’.
184. "Never thought I'd be alright, no, no, no. Till you came and changed my life, yeah, yeah, yeah!"
— Christina Aguilera, 'Ain't No Other Man’.
Love Quotes From Novels
Some novels invoke a sense of romanticism that can hardly be seen anywhere else. These love quotes epitomize that. These love quotes will ignite the feeling of romance in your husband and they are undoubtedly some of the best husband quotes.
185. “We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows opens and the stars bright.”
– Ernest Hemingway, 'A Moveable Feast'.
186. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.”
- Ian McEwan, 'Atonement'.
187. “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”
– Victor Hugo, 'Les Misérables'.
188. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
– Jane Austen, 'Pride And Prejudice'.
189.“The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you.”
-Jalaluddin Rumi, 'The Illuminated Rumi'.
190. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.”
– Charles Dickens, 'Great Expectations'.
191.“To be together is for us to be at once as free as in solitude, as gay as in company.”
– Charlotte Brontë, 'Jane Eyre'.
192. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.”
– Jane Austen, 'Emma'.
193. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
– Giuseppe Verdi, 'Falstaff'.
194. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”
– Haruki Murakami, 'Kafka On The Shore'.
195. “Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.”
– William Shakespeare, 'Hamlet'.
196. “I know from experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.”
– E.M Forster, 'A Room With A View'.
197. “I always have many roads to travel, but I take the one which leads to you.”
– Amit Kalantri, 'I Love You Too'.
198. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
– Paulo Coelho, 'The Alchemist'.
199. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
– Arthur Conan Doyle, 'The White Company'.
200. “I wish, I knew how to quit you.”
-Annie Proulx, 'Brokeback Mountain'.
At Kidadl, we have created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 200+ best husband quotes, then why not take a look at these you are amazing quotes or you are my world quotes for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.