Jewelry is one of the most beautiful things to exist in the material world.
For those interested in fashion, jewelry is like art. Adding a hint of statement jewelry to your daily wears can bring out the best of your dresses and help you to shine bright as the sun.
From spontaneous gifting to special occasions like an engagement, jewelry is the perfect gift. Having good collections of jewelry to match with different attires can really boost your confidence. It makes your presence more elegant and helps you to look even more put together.
There are so many different types of jewelry: gold jewelry, silver jewelry, beaded jewelry, and gem-based jewelry, to name just a few. All kinds of jewelry are equally special and beautiful.
Jewelry Quotes From Famous People
Are you ready to find the best jewelry quotes? Check out these iconic jewelry sayings that reveal how jewelry can add a statement to your attire.
1. "To me, accessorising is the most fun part of an outfit. While I don't think you can't rely on accessories to make a dress that isn't working work, I do love jewelry and handbags more than anything."
- Anna Kendrick.
2. "Trends come and go, and style evolves. It's important to have pieces of jewelry that are timeless and look chic despite ever-changing fashions."
- Karen Elson.
3. "Layering is the best way to express yourself through jewelry; each piece makes a statement, each piece has its story and if curated and layered well, it can enhance your look and make sure you stand out."
- Masaba Gupta.
4. "A timeless piece of jewelry, like pearls or stud earrings, has lasting value. I bought a vintage ring for $600 with my first paycheck; I plan to pass it down to my daughter."
- Ivanka Trump.
5. "Whether I'm making a recipe or a piece of jewelry or a white-rose-and-jasmine tea or the perfume, I like to think of myself as a happy little sorceress, and if I could just have a little general store with all that stuff and give people a sense of my taste, that would be lovely."
- Padma Lakshmi.
Diamond Jewelry Quotes
Diamond is a favorite gem of many, man or woman. Set your styling bar high by going through these diamond quotes about jewelry by famous actors, jewelry designers, business people, and others.
6. "I mean, how many young women get a set of rubies just for doing something wholesome like swimming laps? Or win a diamond ring at ping pong with their husband? Well, I did, and for all of these memories and the people in my life I feel blessed."
- Elizabeth Taylor.
7. "I have always made my own jewelry. I particularly love emeralds and black diamonds, and I'm always wearing large cocktail rings."
- Jade Jagger.
8. "I started my career counting diamonds and schlepping gold jewelry around the world. The jewelry business is a very, very tough business - tougher than the computer business. You truly have to understand how to take care of your customers."
- Guy Kawasaki.
9. "You can’t cry on a diamond’s shoulder, and diamonds won’t keep you warm at night, but they’re sure fun when the sun shines."
- Elizabeth Taylor.
10. "There's no reason to have real diamonds. People think it's real anyway."
- Liza Minnelli.
11. "Jewelry isn't a necessity, but sometimes it can bring out my fashion. Sometimes if I'm wearing very dark clothes, like darker colored, black, anything like that, and I put white jewelry on top, it looks crazy because it's like, the contrast of the diamonds and the dark clothes."
- Roddy Ricch.
The Best Jewelry Quotes And Sayings
Here is a collection of the best jewelry quotes that will inspire you to wear more jewelry and accessorize even more! Which is your favorite jewelry quote?
12. "A man's got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring."
- John Mayer.
13. "It's good to start early when buying jewelry pieces. Aside from being investments, they are classic, they are timeless, and they are something that you pass on-it's a memory, it's an heirloom."
- Heart Evangelista.
14. "We don't find it tough to sell gold; people love to buy jewelry. The only way to make your wife, sister or lover happy is to give them something that they love."
- T. S. Kalyanaraman.
15. "The reason we went into jewelry was we were trying to cater to our consigner base, who was saying, 'Can you sell this for me? Can you sell that?' And we said, 'You can bring in your jewelry and watches; we have a Gemology and a watch expert on site.' And it just exploded our business."
- Julie Wainwright.
16. "And yes, I am fond of beauty, be it clothes, jewelry or just life. It has to be the best."
- Amrita Arora.
Here at Kidadl, we have created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestion for jewelry quotes then why not take a look at these Elizabeth Taylor quotes or engagement quotes too?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.