We have a plethora of smiling quotes that will keep spreading joy.
A smile is the universal language of greeting someone. Wherever or whenever, a stranger or a familiar person, a smile can be the perfect way to greet a person.
Even in medical terms, when smiling, when you're happy as the serotonin in your body makes people feel good. Making someone laugh or maybe to just keep people smiling is noble work. That's why we've brought this compilation of all kinds of feel-good keep smiling quotes that will encourage you to have a smile on your face and will definitely help you make you start every day a little bit better. So, read our quotes about smiling and you might find that a reason to smile is right under your nose. Keep smiling a great big smile and people around you will be happy and smile too!
Quotes About A Simple Smile
Here are some quotes about smiling that will give you a reason to smile every day. A simple smile is all it takes to cheer someone up, so have a read of these smile quotes.
1. "Well, I always just thought if you see somebody without a smile, give 'em yours!"
- Mona Stangley, 1982.
2. "As happy a man as any in the world, for the whole world seems to smile upon me."
- Samuel Pepys, Diary, 31 October 1662, 'Diary and correspondence of Samuel Pepys', 1885.
3. "A song and a smile from someone I cared about could be enough to distract me from all that darkness."
- Ransom Riggs, 'Hollow City', 2014.
4. "Be optimistic, don't be so grumpy, when the road gets bumpy, just smile, smile, smile, be optimistic."
- Adele August, 'Anywhere But Here', 1999.
5. "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.
- Washington Irving, 'Old Christmas: From the Sketch Book of Washington Irving', 1876.
6. "Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts."
- Paramahansa Yogananda, 'Whispers from eternity', 1929.
7. "A breeze, a forgotten summer, a smile, all can fit into a storefront window."
- Dejan Stojanovic, 'The Sun Watches the Sun', 2012.
8. "Jigger, next time you see me, will you do me a favor? Will you at least - smile?"
- Kay Grant, 'Blues in the Night', 1941.
9. "If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."
- Maya Angelou, 'The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou', 2012.
10. "Comedy, we may say, is society protecting itself - with a smile."
- J. B. Priestley, "George Meredith', 1926.
11. "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
- Phyllis Diller.
12. "Smile so we can make a good impression."
- Kiki, 'Kiki's Delivery Service', 1989.
13. "Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile."
- Mae West, 'The Wit & Wisdom of Mae West', 1967.
14. "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening."
- Greta Garbo, 'Walking with Garbo: conversations and recollections', 1991.
15. "I like when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile."
- Adriana Trigiani, 'Viola in Reel Life', 2009.
16. "His Smile was one of those rare smiles that you may come across four or five times in life."
- Nick Carraway, 'The Great Gatsby', 2013.
17. "Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you."
- Peace Pilgrim, 'Peace Pilgrim: Her Life and Work in Her Own Words', 1983.
18. "People who keep stiff upper lips find that it's damn hard to smile."
- Judith Guest, 'Ordinary People', 1976.
19. "It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime."
- Steve Maraboli, 'Life, the Truth, and Being Free', 1999.
20. 'That smile. Helen, when you smile like that, my world... It's all right."
- Orlando, 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman', 2005.
21. "Sometimes you have to smile by faith. If you'll smile by faith, soon the joy will follow."
- Joel Osteen, 'It's Your Time and Become a Better You Boxed Set', 2012.
22. "Never a lip is curved with pain that can't be kissed into smiles again."
- Bret Harte, The Lost Galleon, 'The Poetical Works of Bret Harte', 1872.
23. "A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one."
- Masashi Kishimoto, 'Naruto 01', 1999.
24. "Smile! It increases your face value."
- Truvy Jones, 'Steel Magnolias', 1989.
25. "I believe that when you put a smile out there, you get a smile back."
- Heidi Klum.
26. "Peace begins with a smile."
- Mother Teresa.
27. "A warm smile is the universal language of kindness."
- William Arthur Ward.
28. "Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy."
- Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light in the Heart', 2020.
29. "Smooth the wrinkles from your brow my dear, your face is so much prettier when smiling."
- Claudia Fern, 'The Bad Seed', 1956.
30. "Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
- Mother Teresa, 'The Best Gift is Love', 1982.
31. "Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad."
- Christina Rossetti, 'Remember', 1862.
32. "The beauty we love is very silent. It smiles softly to itself, but never speaks."
- Richard Le Gallienne, 'Vanishing Roads, and Other Essays', 1915.
33. "A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose."
- Tom Wilson.
34. "I can see the man in the moon, he's smiling at me."
- Lunarcruiser, 'Nothing Lasts Forever', 1984.
Quotes About Laughter
Laughter is the best medicine and here are some quotes for you on laughter that will prove this statement further. So keep smiling and keep on laughing with these quotes.
35. "Life is nothing but the occasional burst of laughter rising above the interminable wail of grief."
- Henry, 'Dedication', 2007.
36. "Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh."
- W. H. Auden, Notes on the Comic, 'The Dyer's Hand', 1962.
37. "Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul."
- Thomas Mann, 'Stories of a lifetime', 1970.
38. "There's a lot to be said for making people laugh. Did you know that that's all some people have?"
- John L. Sullivan, 'Sullivan's Travels', 1941.
39. "Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it, and then move on."
- Bob Newhart, 2006.
40. "Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the colour in your cheek and the fire in your eye … and you will pass for a fine man."
- William Hazlitt, 'On The Conduct of Life', 1822.
41. "You have a beautiful laugh. Like the promise of tomorrow."
- Renee Ahdieh, 'The Wrath and the Dawn', 2015.
42. "Half the world spends its time laughing at the other half, and both are fools."
- Kentaro Moto, 'Think Fast, Mr. Moto', 1937.
43. "A good laugh heals a lot of hurts."
- Madeleine L'Engle, 'A Ring of Endless Light', 1980.
44. "The world is a looking-glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face … laugh at it and with it, and it is a jolly kind companion."
- William Makepeace Thackeray, 'Vanity Fair', 1853.
45. "And I have one of those very loud, stupid laughs. I mean if I ever sat behind myself in a movie or something, I'd probably lean over and tell myself to please shut up."
- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, 1951.
46. "You gotta learn to laugh, it's the way to true love."
- Michael, 'Michael', 1996.
47. "A person who knows how to laugh at himself will never ceased to be amused."
- Shirley Maclaine, 'Going Within: A Guide for Inner Transformation', 2010.
48. "Him, who incessantly laughs in the street, you may commonly hear grumbling in his closet."
- Johann Kaspar Lavater, 'Aphorisms on Man', 1788.
49. "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come."
- William Shakespeare, 'The Merchant of Venice', 1605.
50. "If you listen carefully... you will hear the gods... you will hear the gods laughing."
- Commodus, 'The Fall of the Roman Empire' 1964.
51. "Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails."
- Max Eastman, 'Enjoyment of Laughter', 1936.
52. "The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous."
- David Icke, 'Interview on Wogan', 1991.
53. "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, 'Anne of the Island', 1915.
54. "There's nothing like a love song to give you a good laugh."
- Alicia Huberman, 'Notorious', 1946.
55. "A good time to laugh is any time you can."
- Linda Ellerbee, 'Move On', 1991.
56. "Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not."
- Václav Havel, 'Disturbing the Peace', 1987.
57. "He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad."
- Rafael Sabatini, 'Scaramouche', 1921.
58. "A good laugh does more for the stomach muscles than five minutes' sitting-up exercises."
- Peterson, 'Beat the Devil', 1953.
59. "In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
- Khalil Gibran, 'Kahlil Gibran: Masterpieces', 2005.
60. "You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself."
- Ethel Barrymore, 'Reader's Digest', 1943.
61. "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."
- Herman Melville, 'Moby Dick', 1851.
62. "Michael and I grew old together. But at times, when we laughed, we grew young."
- Jackie O'Shea, 'Waking Ned Devine', 1998.
63. "There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons."
- Stephen Chbosky, 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower', 1999.
64. "I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful."
- Bob Hope.
65. "I quickly laugh at everything, for fear of having to cry."
- Pierre Beaumarchais, 'The Barber of Seville and The Marriage of Figaro', 1775.
66. "There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor."
- Charles Dickens, 'A Christmas Carol', 1843.
67. "My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world."
- Arthur Fleck, 'Joker', 2019.
Quotes About Happiness
Happiness, smile, laughter these words are synonymous. Here are a few quotes on happiness that will help you feel a bit happier today and will make you keep smiling.
68. "Let me remind you that even the most unworthy of us has a right to life and the pursuit of happiness."
- Senator Morton, 'Strangers on a Train', 1951.
69. "Morality is not properly the doctrine of how we may make ourselves happy, but how we may make ourselves worthy of happiness."
- Immanuel Kant, 'Critique of Practical Reason', 1788.
70. "I'm happy. Which often looks like crazy."
- David Henry Hwang, 'M. Butterfly', 1988.
71. "Happiness consists of being able, to tell the truth without hurting anyone."
- Guido Anselmi, '8½', 1963.
72. "Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented, and happy attitudes, and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful."
- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, 'The Power of Positive Thinking: 10 Traits for Maximum Results', 2003.
73. "To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness."
- Bertrand Russell, 'The Conquest of Happiness', 1930.
74. "Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world."
- Orhan Pamuk, 'Snow', 2002.
75. "I must confess, that the very happiest moments of my life have been spent in the wilderness of the far west, with the plentiful supply of dry pine logs on the fire."
- Eli Sisters, 'The Sisters Brothers', 2018.
76. "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product."
- Eleanor Roosevelt, 'You Learn by Living', 1960.
77. "A wise woman never yields by appointment. It should always be an unforeseen happiness."
- Stendhal, 'De L'Amour', 1822.
78. "I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, 'This is what it is to be happy.'"
- Sylvia Plath, 'The Bell Jar', 1963.
79. "When you call happiness an enemy, then it's too late. Then you've already lost."
- Marlene Lauda, 'Rush', 2013.
80. "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
- Anne Frank.
81. "The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others."
- Robert Baden-Powell, 'Robert Baden-Powell's letter', 1940.
82. "You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes."
- Lauren Oliver, 'Delirium', 2011.
83. "Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness."
- A Jewish Barber, 'The Great Dictator', 1940.
84. "Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."
- Benjamin Franklin, 'Poor Richard's Almanack', 1732.
85. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
- Marcel Proust, 'Pleasures and Regrets', 1896.
86. "Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."
- Bertrand Russell, 'The Conquest of Happiness', 1930.
87. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."
- Connie Sumner, 'Unfaithful', 2002.
88. "It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness."
- Charles Spurgeon, 'Essential Works of Charles Spurgeon', 2009.
89. "Whoever is happy will make others happy too. He who has courage and faith will never perish in misery!"
- Anne Frank, 'The Diary of a Young Girl', 1952.
90. "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."
- Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters', 1999.
91. "They say money can't buy happiness, darlings! But it does allow you to give it away!"
- Freddie Mercury, 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 2018.
92. "There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations."
- Jodi Picoult, 2012.
93. "Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness."
- George Orwell, 'Critical Essays', 1946.
94. "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
- Ernest Hemingway, 'The Garden of Eden', 1986.
95. "For love to work, and for happiness to work, and if you wanna have a family some day, you have to actually pursue it. Don't leave it up to fate."
- Paul, 'Newness', 2017.
96. "Nothing real stands between you and your happiness, only illusion, and confusion."
- Robert Holden, 'Happiness Now!', 1998.
97. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects."
- Albert Einstein.
98. "If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
- Orson Welles, 'The big brass ring: an original screenplay', 1987.
99. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
- Robert A. Heinlein, 'Stranger in a Strange Land', 1961.
100. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."
- Dumbledore, 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban', 2004.
Keep Smiling No Matter What Quotes
Everything gets better if one never forgets to smile. So here are some just keep smiling quotes that will always remind you to keep a smile on your face. These just keep smiling quotes may brighten up your life.
101. "Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile!"
- A.A. Milne.
102. "It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I'd rather spend my energy smiling."
- Eric Davis.
103. "Keep on shining, keep on smiling, don't lose faith, and don't lose heart."
- LeAnn Rimes, 'The Light in Your Eyes', 1996.
104. "Nothing shakes the smiling heart."
- Santosh Kalwar, 'I Am Dead Man Alive', 2010.
105. "I love those who can smile in trouble."
- Leonardo Da Vinci.
106. "Smile, my friends, my soulful friends, smile. Let us smile. True, this world of ours is full of suffering and excruciating pangs, but that is no reason why we should not smile."
- Sri Chinmoy.
107. "And so let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
- Mother Teresa, 'Nobel Lecture', 1979.
108. "Always keep your smile. That's how I explain my long life. I think I will die laughing."
- Jeanne Calment
109. "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."
- W. C. Fields.
110. "I once heard a group of boys say 'she is always smiling' when describing a girl from our school. I don’t know who the girl was, but I wish I was her."
- J.B. English, 'Fireflies', 2019.
111. "I've got nothing to do today but smile.'
- Simon & Garfunkel, 'The Only Living Boy In New York', 1970.
112. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."
- Marilyn Monroe.
113. "I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything."
- Santosh Kalwar, 'Quote Me Everyday', 2010.
114. "It's too late to stop smiling."
- Franny Choi, 'Soft Science', 2019.
115. "Focus on giving smiles away and you will always discover that your own smiles will always be in great supply!"
- Joyce Meyer, 'I Dare You: Embrace Life with Passion', 2007.
116. "If you want to help others and become a person of influence, keep smiling, sharing, giving, and turning the other cheek."
- John C. Maxwell, "Becoming a Person of Influence', 1997.
117. "Aphrodite just kept smiling. Because she was just doing what a goddess does."
- L.J. Smith, Night World: Spellbinder, 1996.
118. "Withhold a smile only when the smile can hurt someone. Otherwise, let it bloom forth in a riot."
- Vera Nazarian, 'The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration', 2010.
Quotes That Will Bring Smile On Your Face
These are some sweet and cute and some fun quotes that will give you a reason to smile and we can be sure that it will bring a smile on your face. So have a read of these quotes and keep smiling!
119. "It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world."
- Lester Burnham, 'American Beauty', 1999.
120. "I'm not about trying to get and get and get. I feel good when I get, but I kind of feel better when I give."
- K’naan, 2009.
121. "It's always a nice day above the clouds."
- James Stoddah, 'A Parallel Trust', 2015.
122. "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
- Man in Black, 'The Princess Bride', 1987.
123. "I like giving. Doing something for somebody else feels good."
- Patch Adams, 1998.
124. "Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody 's heart."
- Anthony J. D'Angelo.
125. "Congratulate yourself as a good beginner. Feel proud of God for choosing you to begin the work at hand."
- Israelmore Ayivor.
126. "See with the eyes of love and a thing becomes beautiful."
- Joy Cowley, 'Starbright and the Dream Eater', 1998.
127. "My life is full because I know I am loved."
- John Merrick, 'The Elephant Man', 1980.
128. "Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful."
- Rashida Jones.
129. "It's ever so important to believe in what you do … Never sell yourself short."
- Simon Zingerman, 'We All Need Heroes: Stories of the Brave and Foolish', 2012.
130. "I will always find a way and a way will always find me."
- Charles F. Glassman, 'Brain Drain: The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life', 2009.
131. "I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it."
- Jack Dawson, 'Titanic', 1997.
132. "I want to spend my time hanging out with people who make me feel good about myself."
- Gena Showalter, 'Alice in Zombieland', 2012.
133. "Remember, George: no man is a failure who has friends."
- Clarence, 'It's a Wonderful Life', 1946.
134. "I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine."
- Barry Egan, 'Punch-Drunk Love', 2002.
Inspiration To Stay Happy Quotes
Staying happy sounds good but it's not easy. So here's some motivation for you that can be the reason to smile today.
135. "You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile."
- Charlie Chaplin, 'Song: Smile', 1954.
136. "Sometimes the key to happiness is just expecting a little bit less."
- Jodi Picoult, Samantha van Leer, 'Between the Lines', 2012.
137. "Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life."
- Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light in the Heart', 2020.
138. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- Dr. Seuss.
139. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life."
- Yoko Ono.
140. "Your intention to love, no matter what, is the absolute key to happiness."
- Robert Holden, 'Happiness Now!', 1998.
141. "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr., 'A Mortal Antipathy', 1884.
142. "You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours."
- White Queen, 'Alice in Wonderland', 2010.
143. "Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them."
- Steve Maraboli, 'Life, the Truth, and Being Free', 1999.
144. "Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands."
- Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light in the Heart', 2020.
145. "I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
- Chuck Noland, 'Cast Away', 2000.
146. "To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness."
- John Dewey, 'Democracy and Education', 1916.
147. "I have to believe that when things are bad I can change them."
- Jim Braddock, 'Cinderella Man', 2005.
Funny Quotes That Will Make You Laugh
This is an entire list of some funny quotes that can be the reason to smile or laugh for you. These quotes are sure to keep you smiling.
148. "But Dumbledore says he doesn't care what they do as long as they don't take him off the Chocolate Frog cards."
- J.K. Rowling, 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix', 2003.
149. "I can resist everything except temptation.'
- Oscar Wilde, 'Lady Windermere's Fan', 1892.
150. "Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
- Robert A. Heinlein.
151. "Do things that make you happy within the confines of the legal system."
- Ellen DeGeneres, 'Seriously... I'm Kidding', 2011.
152. "A house is just a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff."
- George Carlin.
153. "When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'"
- Sydney J. Harris, 'Strictly personal', 1953.
154. "True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country."
- Kurt Vonnegut, 'If This Isn't Nice, What Is?', 2013.
155. "Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
- J.K. Rowling, 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone', 1997.
156. "Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles."
- George Eliot.
157. "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
- Oscar Wilde, 'Epigrams of Oscar Wilde', 2017.
158. "'Can the sarcasm,' he said. 'Please, I always use fresh sarcasm, never canned.'"
- Laurell K. Hamilton, 'Circus of the Damned', 1995.
159. "My mum, a strange creature from the time when pickles on toothpicks were still the height of sophistication."
- Bridget Jones, 'Bridget Jones's Diary', 2001.
160. "A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot, 'Estimates of Some Englishmen and Scotchmen' 1858.
161. "As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two."
- Norman Wisdom.
162. "Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks."
- Holly Black, 'Ironside', 2007.
163. "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
- The Dude, 'The Big Lebowski', 1998.
Positive Vibe Quotes
When you're trying your best to stay happy and keep smiling and laugh, the most important thing is to surround yourself with positive energy. Here we have some quotes that will give you a positive boost towards happiness and help you keep smiling.
164. "Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action."
- Steve Maraboli, 'Unapologetically You', 2013.
165 "Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you."
- Mary Lou Retton, 'Mary Lou Retton's Gateways to Happiness: 7 Ways to a More Peaceful, More Prosperous, More Satisfying Life', 2000.
166. "You'll never find rainbows, If you're looking down…"
- Charlie Chaplin, Swing High Little Girl, 'The Circus', 1928.
167. "Seeing the glass as half empty is more positive than seeing it as half full. Through such a lens the only choice is to pour more."
- Criss Jami, Killosophy, 2015.
168. "It's about respect, it's about looking in the mirror and knowing that you've done something valuable with your day."
- Dave Kovic, 'Dave', 1993.
169. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, 'The Annotated Emerson', 2012.
170. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
- Oscar Wilde, 'The Soul of Man Under Socialism', 1891.
171. "A negative mind will never give you a positive life."
- Ziad K. Abdelnour.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Keep Smiling quotes then why not take a look at You make me happy quotes, or Unstoppable quotes?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.