If you are a Marvel Cinematic Universe fan, you are probably familiar with Korg and his quirks.
Korg was first introduced in the movie 'Thor: Ragnarok'. He was such a lovable character that everyone adored his presence on screen.
Korg was voiced by the movie's director Taika Waititi who is known for his sense of humor. The movie, 'Thor: Ragnarok' is the third movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Thor series. The movie released in 2017 and fans seemed to love the fun yet tension-filled movie. 'Thor: Ragnarok' was an important addition to the series and fans loved the new characters. One of these characters called Korg, who is made of stones and funny remarks especially caught everyone's attention. Here are a few Korg quotes that show off his witty side.
If you enjoy the article, you will also like these other articles, 'Thor' quotes and [Marvel quotes].
Best Korg Quotes That Will Make You Giggle
Taika Waititi is known for his use of sharp humor in his movies. It's no wonder that 'Thor: Ragnarok' is one of the funniest addition to the Marvel franchise. And since Korg is voiced by Waititi, he is undoubtedly one of the funniest characters of the movie. Here are a few quotes that account for the sharp humor of Korg and his voice actor. There are some Korg quotes from 'Avengers: Endgame', too!
1. "I'm made of rocks, as you can see. But don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid unless you're made of scissors. Just a little rock-paper-scissors joke for you."
2. "I'm actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that? Do you reckon you'd be interested?"
3. "Oh, yuck! There's still someone's hair and blood all over this. Guys, can you clean up the weapons once you finish your fight? Disgusting slobs."
4. "Is that some sort of protoplasm, all the stuff that’s coming out of you? Or are they eggs? Looks like eggs."
5. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here."
6. " Sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship with this hammer and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one."
7. "Another day, another Doug."
8. "No, nothing makes sense here, man. The only thing that does make sense is that nothing makes sense."
9. "Miek's dead...I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge and I've felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day. Oh, Miek, you're alive! He's alive, guys. What was the question again, bruv?"
10. "Hey, man. I'm Korg. We're gonna get outta here. Wanna come?"
11. "Hey, man. We're just about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. Wanna come?"
12. "Korg: Thor, he's back. That kid on... again.
Korg: Yeah, Noobmaster69."
- 'Avengers: Endgame'.
Best Korg Quotes From 'Thor: Ragnarok'
Even though the character of Korg appeared in two movies of the MCU, 'Thor: Ragnarok', and 'Avengers: Endgame', the former takes the cake on his sense of humor alone. Even though Endgame has a few funny quips from the rock character, Ragnarok hit us differently. Here are a few quotes from the movie that will make you smile.
13. "Thor: Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?
Korg: Yeah. Doug has. Hey, Doug. Could you come over here? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Doug's dead. Anyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perished. You're not actually thinking about fighting him, are you?
Thor: Yes, I am. I'm gonna fight him, win, and get the hell off this planet!
Korg: That's exactly what Doug used to say! See you later, New Doug!"
- 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
14." Valkyrie: The Lord of thunder sends his best!
Korg: The revolution has begun!"
- 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
15."Thor: How did you end up here?
Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator...Bit of a promotional disaster that one."
- 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
16. "Thor: Quite unique. It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. And when I spun it really really fast it gave me the ability to fly.
Korg: You rode a hammer?
Thor: No, I didn't ride the hammer.
Korg: The hammer ride you on your back?
Thor: No, I would spin it really fast and it would pull me off the...
Korg: Oh my god, the hammer pulled you off?
Thor: The ground! It would pull me off the ground, into the air and I would fly."
- 'Thor: Ragnarok'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Korg quotes then why not take a look at Tony Stark quotes, or [Avengers quotes]
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.