Image © InoxyBuild/Pixabay.
Minecraft is a computer game, allowing kids and adults to build, explore, play and survive in their own virtual world.
It's one of the most popular games in the world, with over 200 million copies sold. Kids and adults love it, as the only real limits to what can be created lie in the imagination.
It's fun, engaging and actually develops some great skills, in areas such as problem-solving, geometry and resource management. With so many people enjoying Minecraft worldwide, there's definitely room for some Minecraft jokes, and this is where Kidadl comes in. Get ready to laugh out loud!
These funny jokes about Minecraft are great for anyone who knows a bit about the game and its characters. With one witty Minecraft pun after another, your kids could even write these down to create their own Minecraft joke book.
Check out these short, punchy jokes about Minecraft.
1) My ocelot was having trouble watching YouTube. It turns out, the video was just on paws.
2) A Creeper walks into a bar..everyone dies.
3) Last night I went to a Creeper party, it was weird, obviously.
4) Ocelots are like crisps. You can never just have one.
5) Steve walks into a bar and the bartender says "Sorry, we can't serve miners."
Question And Answer Jokes
Check out these question and answer jokes for kids who enjoy playing Minecraft.
6) What do you learn at witch school? Spelling.
7) How do Minecraft players avoid getting sunburn? Sunblock.
8) Why can't you score against a basketball player who plays Minecraft? They are always blocking.
9) Why are zombies good at Minecraft? They have great dead-ication.
10) What do Minecraft players do to celebrate? They throw block parties.
11) Did you hear about the Minecraft movie coming out? It's a blockbuster!
12) What is a Creeper's favourite food? Sssssalad.
13) What did the zombie say to the villager? Nice to eat you!
14) What's a witch's favourite make-up? Ma-scare-a!
15) What music do Minecraft players listen to? Bedrock 'n' roll.
16) What is a skeleton's favourite instrument? The trom-bone.
17) Did you hear about that Creeper-only party? It was a bast!
18) Why can you always spot Zombie Pigmen at Subway? They like to "Eat Flesh"
19) Why does Stampy have a fence around his love garden? People are dying to get in!
20) What do you call a Minecraft celebration? A block party.
21) What's the difference between a killer rabbit and a counterfeit bill? One is bad money and the other is mad bunny!
22) What time is it when ten ocelots chase a Creeper? Ten after one.
23) Why can't the Ender Dragon read a book? Because he always starts at the end...
24) What is a Ghast's favourite country? The Nether-lands.
25) Why was there iron and hold in the sailor's boat? Because the sailor needed oars.
Cross The Road Minecraft Jokes
Chances are, you're already cracking up, but we're not finished yet. Here are some more funny jokes about Minecraft.
26) Why didn't the Enderman cross the road? Because he teleported instead.
27) Why couldn't the skeleton cross the road? He didn't have the guts.
28) Why did the ocelot cross the road? It spotted a Creeper on the other side.
29) Why did the Creeper cross the road? To get to the other ssssssside!
Knock Knock Minecraft Jokes
Take a look at some more Minecraft-themed jokes!
30) Knock Knock
Ocelot of questions you do!
31) Knock Knock
You're diamond me crazy!
Funny Minecraft Jokes About Steve
Minecraft Steve is the most popular of the playable characters in Minecraft. And, it seems, the most popular subject of a Minecraft joke. Here are some of our favourites.
32) How does Steve keep fit? He runs around the block.
33) Why did Steve need mouthwash after destroying the mobs? Because he had bat breath.
34) How does Steve measure his boot size? In square feet.
35) What did Steve say to the skeleton? "I've got a bone to pick with you!"
36) What is Steve's favourite sport? Boxing.
37) How did Steve make the skeleton laugh? He tickled its funny bone!
38) What did Steve say to Diamond block? I dig you.
39) I hear Steve isn't very good at thinking outside the box...
40) How does Steve manage to chop trees down with his bare fists? Well, how wood I know?
You've now reached the bedrock-bottom of our list of awesome jokes - Minecraft fans, we hope you loved it!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.