A light bulb joke is absolutely hilarious.
You can use it poke fun and really light up the room. One light joke can be told and modified in countless different ways!
Light bulb humor includes jokes about changing lightbulbs and funny light bulb one-liners, to name a few. Here are some of the best types of these jokes and puns!
Hilarious Jokes About Lightbulbs
Take a look at these amazing jokes to brighten your day.
1. How many skateboarder enthusiasts will it take to screw in a lightbulb? Usually, you need one to change the bulb after a hundred tries!
2. How many bodybuilders does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, one to screw in a light bulb while the other pumps him up!
3. How many Arsenal fans will it take to screw in a lightbulb? Zero, because they like to talk about the old ones!
4. How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb? Zero, because that is a problem with the hardware!
5. How many AI's will it take to screw in a lightbulb? As many as you want because they are all virtual!
6. How many teamsters will it take to screw in a lightbulb? Ten, but do you have an issue with that?
7. How many alcoholics does it take to change a lightbulb? It will take two, one to change the bulb and the other to screw in a light bulb too!
8. How does a narcissist change a lightbulb? He just holds the light and the world starts to revolve around him!
9. How many veterans from Vietnam will it take to screw in a lightbulb? We don't know because we weren't there!
10. How many Cancerians does it take to change a light bulb? One, but it takes three others to comfort him!
11. How many performance artists does it take to change a light bulb? No one knows because no one stays till the end!
12. How many guitar band members will it take to screw in a lightbulb? Eight; one to change and one to hold, while the others say how they could have done it themselves!
13. How many mathematicians does it take to change a light bulb? You can assume as many as you want!
14. How many people with near-death experiences does it take to change a lightbulb? Zero, because they have all seen the light!
15. How many students at Yale University does it take to change a light bulb? Nil, because the New Haven is better looking with no lights!
16. How many locksmiths does it take to change a light bulb? You just need to find the right combination!
17. How many Aries does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but it takes a huge amount of bulbs!
18. How many managers does it take to change a lightbulb? Zero, because they will just call their subordinates!
19. How many brave people does it take to change a light bulb? Zero, because they are not scared of the dark!
20. How many philosophers does it take to change a light bulb? First, let them think about it!
21. How many Libras does it take to change the light bulb? They can't decide how many.
22. How many plumbers on a weekend does it take to change a light bulb? You won't find plumbers on a weekend!
23. How many magicians does it take to change a light bulb? It depends on what you are changing it into!
24. How many students from Berkelee will it take to change a light bulb? One to change a lightbulb, while the others break into a song about it!
25. How many bureaucrats does it take to change a lightbulb? Around 50, because one will change a lightbulb while the others will file their reports about it!
26. How many college football players does it take to change a lightbulb? It will just take one and he will want at least three credits for it!
27. How many police officers does it take to change a lightbulb? None, because the light bulb will turn itself in!
28. How many Italians will it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two because one will change the bulb while the other makes a pizza!
29. How many Sagittarians will it take to screw in a lightbulb? One will fix the lights while a Virgo will pick up the pieces!
30. How many graduates would it really take to screw in a lightbulb? It should take one, but over a period of five years!
31. How many orthodox people would it really take to change a light bulb? But, why do we need to change?
32. How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb? It will take a Brazillion!
33. How many dull people does it take to change a lightbulb? Just the one!
Funny Light Jokes
Scroll down these jokes that include lighting jokes and lamp jokes about light and dark.
34. What do angels light a bulb with in heaven? They light them with a match made in heaven!
35. What did the lamp say to the lighter? "You are the reason I light up!"
36. Why did the hipster burn his hand? He tried to change the light bulb before it was cool!
37. Why did the light bulbs go out? This was because they liked each other a lot!
38. What happened when the fool tried to taste the light bulb? He had his tungstened!
39. Why was the light bulb addicted to visiting tunnels? He wanted to be the light at the end of the tunnel!
40. What did the light bulb say when he didn't understand the question? "Watt are you asking?"
41. What happens every time a light bulb starts to glow? Its power becomes lighter!
42. What did the mother light bulb say to the girl light bulb? "I really do love you watts and watts!"
43. What was the name of a light bulb's favorite superhero? Star Light!
44. What is the name of the production house that produces movies about lightbulbs? It's called Searchlight Pictures!
45. Why did the lightbulb need changing? Because it had bright's disease!
46. Why were the lamps and the light bulbs arrested? Because they were supposedly in some shady business!
47. What would one get if they cross a thought with a lightbulb? They will get a bright idea!
48. Why did the teacher turn on the light bulbs? This was because her students were all dim!
49. Why did the explorer carry a lamp to the volcano? So, that he could make a lava lamp!
50. What kind of vegetables was the electrician planting? It was onion bulbs!
Funny Puns About Light Bulbs And Lamps
Here are some light bulb puns for you to enjoy.
51. Our friends in the dorm held a light bulb party. It was surprisingly lit!
52. Thomas Alva Edison discovered the light bulb suddenly one day. It was his light bulb moment!
53. When the light bulb opened up to the psychiatrist, he said that he always felt that he was dim in comparison to his brother!
54. You can never tell how many ravens it will take to screw in a lightbulb because it is im-Poe-sibble to know!
55. I recently meditated in a room with only one light bulb. It was an illuminating experience!
56. After a day of no electricity, we finally got back the power supply in the evening. It was a welcome light!
57. Yesterday, I replaced all the lightbulbs in my room. It was the high-light of my day!
58. My nephew tried to make a stunt video of him smashing a light bulb on his head. It wasn't the brightest idea!
59. In the physics exam, I wasn't able to identify the measure of light. Failure was lumen over me!
60. Due to some issue in my house, all the lamps and light bulbs stopped working. Well, it has caused me some de-light!
61. I searched for a lampshade for my light bulb online. But, everywhere it said no matches found!
62. The mathematician couldn't solve the problem of the light bulbs. He needed a bright idea!
63. Accidentally, my father banged his head on a light bulb. Thankfully, it was just soft light!
64. I saw a light bulb in a trash can yesterday. Guess it was in-can-descent!
65. The monk wanted a light bulb in his room. Probably, to en-light-en him!
66. When old light bulbs die, they just blink out.
67. When the grammar police came to change the bulb, there were too two many people.
More Funny Jokes About Light Bulbs
Go through this list of more fan-favorite jokes on changing a lightbulb.
68. How many psychiatrists will it take to change a light bulb? It will just take one, but the lightbulb must want to change on its own!
69. How many Germans will it take to screw in a light bulb? One to change the lightbulb because they are all very efficient!
70. How many Spanish people will it take to screw in a lightbulb? It will just take Juan!
71. How many rich men does it take to change a light bulb? Zero, because they will just buy another house!
72. How many hands will it take to change a lightbulb? Many hands!
73. How many Cub fans does it take to change a light bulb? They will just talk about doing it the following season!
74. How many fashion designers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Four, one to screw in a light bulb while the others design the clothes!
75. How many flies does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, but we don't know why or how it got there!
76. How many kidnappers does it take to change a light bulb? Well, you got to give them the money and they'll let us know!
77. How many folk song singers does it take to change a light bulb? It will be five, one to change, one to hold while the others sing about how good the old one was!
78. How many hipsters does it take to change a light bulb? It is an original and cool number known by none!
79. How many Geminis does it take to change a light bulb? Just II!
80. How many thriller writers does it take to change a lightbulb? Two; one to screw in a light while the other gives a twist at the very end!
81. How many physicists will it take to screw in a lightbulb? Well, it is all relative!
82. How many Freudians does it take to change a light bulb? Two, one to screw in a light while the other saves him from a slip!
83. How many Canadians does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, one to screw in the bulb while the other apologizes for any inconveniences!
84. What is the number of Leos' needed to change a light bulb? One, but it takes the others to applaud!
85. How many editors will it take to change a light bulb? None, because they would make the writers want to change it!
86. How many nihilists will be required to change a light bulb? Well, we are going to die anyway!
87. How many short people will it take to screw in a light bulb? Just the one with a ladder!
88. How many electricians are needed to change a lightbulb on Sunday? The ones who come around for overtime pay!
89. How many chemists will be needed to change a lightbulb? Two; one will take to change the light bulb, while the other thinks about all the elements involved!
90. How many thieves or robbers will be needed to change a light bulb? None, because their hands are tied!
91. How many chiropractors are required to change a lightbulb? One, but he will have to visit a lot of times!
92. How many surrealists are required to change a light bulb? It will just take one rhinoceros!
93. How many goblins will it take to change a light bulb? Many. One will change the light bulb, while the others will just stand on each other's shoulders!
94. What is the number of Jedis required to change a light bulb? It will just take Wan!
95. How many circus jugglers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Just one, but there have to be at least four lights!
96. How many wrestlers should it take to screw in a light bulb? Zero, because they are still fighting with each other!
97. How many politicians are required to screw in a light bulb? We don't know because they keep on changing their decisions!
98. How many gamers are required to change a light bulb? Well, we'll know in Fortnite!
99. How many catholic sisters will be required to replace a light bulb? It will take nun!
100. How many vampires will be needed to change a light bulb? Well, you need to count Dracula!
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes and puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Lightbulb Jokes and Puns then why not take a look at Computer Science Jokes, or Smart Riddles.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.