A new beginning welcomes new opportunities and excellent moments that may change your life.
It gives you an opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and start life over. New beginnings might facilitate the most creative period of your time.
A new year resembles new beginnings in life. It is a time when people end their ties with distant past to embrace a new and optimistic future. A peek into the fresh chapters of life helps us forget all the disappointments of our past life and accept the new perspectives and changes that hold exciting possibilities for our future. To start this new chapter in life you need to take the necessary actions that will help you reach closer to your dreams and goals. You can start by reading these new year-new beginning quotes and start a new chapter quotes that will motivate you to take the required steps. So let these quotes bring something in your life to make a new beginning or start off a day with a change.
Inspirational Quotes About New Beginnings
Here are some quotes about new beginnings and starting a new chapter quotes that will inspire you.
1. "Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make."
- Roy T. Bennett.
2. "There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet that will be the beginning."
- Louis L'Amour.
3. "It always seems impossible until it is done"
- Nelson Mandela.
4. "I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go."
- Jeffrey McDaniel.
5. "Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us."
- Mimi Novic.
6. "Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it is the middle that counts the most."
- Sandra Bullock.
7. "What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly."
- Lao Tzu.
8. "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."
- J. B. Priestly.
9. "It turned out that sometimes it’s enough to start doing things differently now."
- Laini Taylor.
10. "Giving so that others may be helped is a purpose of life that we should all embrace."
- Byron Pulsifer.
11. "Do or do not. There is no try."
12. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
13. " Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.”
- Steve Maraboli.
14. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.”
- Ralph Blum.
15. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
New Chapter In Life Quotes
A new year holds opportunities to start a new chapter in your life. Below is a list that includes starting a new chapter in my life quotes and new chapters quotes that you will like.
16. “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
- Robbin Williams.
17. “Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.”
- Marsha Petrie Sue.
18. "Just be who you are, and everything falls into place.”
19. "Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning."
- Desmond Tutu.
20. “I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan.”
– Vivian Jokotade.
21. "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
- Mary Pickford.
22. "I don’t regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do. ”
- Lucas, 'Empire Records'.
23. "A new day: Be open enough to see opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy.”
- Dr. Steve Maraboli.
24. “Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold with the handle of anxiety handle of faith.”
- Henry Ward Beecher.
25. “Not an hour or another day, but at this moment with my arms outstretched, I need you to make a way.”
- Smokie Noetful.
26. "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
- Carl Bard
27. “The beginning is always today.”
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
28. "We know we had to leave but did I make the most of every day.”
- Four years.
Quotes About New Beginnings And Starting Over
You will find here some of the best starting over quotes and begin again quotes that will empower you.
29. “I'm so, I'm so reborn, I'm movin' forward.”
- Kids See Ghosts.
30. “A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the man you want to be.”
- Bruce Springsteen.
31. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.”
- Kristin Kreuk.
32. "Don't waste it with a false start of no start at all. You were not born to fail."
- Og Mandino
33. “Gone are the clouds that had me blind, it's gonna be a bright sunshiny day,”
34. "Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction."
- Germany Kent.
35. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald.
36. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.”
- Josiah Martin.
37. "You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
- C. S. Lewis
38. "No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
39. “All we can do is our best. And sometimes the best that we can do... is to start over.”
- Hayley Atwell.
40. "When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about."
- Haruki Murakami.
41. “Set fire to the broken pieces; start anew.”
- Lauren DeStefano.
42. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.”
- Sarah Ban Breathnach.
New Beginning Quotes And Messages
Here is a list for embracing new chapters in life quotes.
43. "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
44. “Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning.”
- Dakota Fanning.
45. "Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect."
- Alan Cohen.
46. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
- Robin Williams, 'Dead Poet's Society'.
47. "End is the beginning”
- Adam, 'Dark'.
48. " Start over. Erase that picture right now!”
- Darce Montogomery.
49. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.”
- Aaron Lauritsen.
50. "I feel so alive with you by my side.”
51. “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life for me, and I’m feeling good.”
- Nina Simone, 'Feeling Good'.
52. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
53. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.”
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
54. “When faced with a challenge, happy families, like happy people, just add a new chapter to their life story that shows them overcoming the hardship.”
- C. JoyBell C.
55. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.”
– Lao Tzu.
Fresh Start And New Beginning Quotes
Encourage yourself by going through these quotes about new beginnings to put an end to your past failures.
56. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. ”
57. “As you start this day, make positive memories to store away.”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
58. "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
- Joseph Campbell.
59. "New beginnings are available to all of us over fifty times a year; they are called Mondays."
- Byron Pulsifer.
60. “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.”
- Dale Turner.
61. “The greatest power you possess in life is your understanding that life gives you a fresh start any moment you choose.”
- Guy Finley.
62. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.”
- Nido Qubein.
63. "Everything is possible, even the impossible.”
- Mary Poppins, 'Mary Poppins Returns'.
64. "See, life is a journey and every chapter is very interesting."
- Zeenat Aman.
65. "Time to open up a new chapter in life, and to explore a larger centre."
- Lillian Russell.
66. "Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
- Meister Eckhart.
67. "Morning will come, it has no choice."
- Marty Rubin
68. “This isn't the end of anything. It's the beginning of everything!”
- Burt L.
Enlightening Quotes About New Beginnings
Here are some great quotes about new beginnings that will enlighten people and add to their wisdom:
69. "Seek ye first the good things of the mind, and the rest will either be supplied or its loss will not be felt."
- Sir Francis Bacon.
70. “I've got to break free.”
71. “Recreate your life, always, always. Remove the stones, plant rose bushes and make sweets.Begin again.”
- Cora Coralina.
72. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices.”
- Dumbledore, 'Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets'.
73. “In the end you start thinking about the beginning.”
- Brad Pitt.
74. "I am the captain of my boat, so I steadily sail and hope not to fail.”
- Dizzee Rascal.
75. "Wanna be Startin’ Somethin’.”
- Michael Jackson.
76. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.”
- T.S. Eliot.
77. “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.”
- Winston Churchill.
78. “A beginning is a very delicate time.”
- Virginia Madsen.
79. "Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be."
- Joel Osteen
80. “A Sunrise is God’s way of saying, 'Let’s start again'.”
– Todd Stocker.
81. "Every sunset is an opportunity to reset."
- Richie Norton.
82. "Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.”
- Robert H. Schuller.
83. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”
84. "If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.”
New Beginning Quotes To Forget the Past
These quotes about a new beginning will help you forget the thing that pulls you back to your disappointing past.
85. “He knows he will be born again, and start fresh anew.”
- Dejan Stojanovic.
86. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.”
- Dan Brown.
87, “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.”
- Mandy Hale.
88. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.”
- Billie Jean King.
89. “I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. ”
- William Broyles, 'Cast Away'.
90. "Good seasons start with good beginnings."
- Sparky Anderson.
91. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
92. "We’re gonna get it, get it together, I know.”
93. “The future begins today.”
- Wayne Gerard Trotman.
94. “There's a place in your heart...and this place is brighter than tomorrow.”
- Michael Jackson.
95. “Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.”
- John Dewey.
96. “Run, Forrest, run!”
- Jenny Curran, 'Forrest Gump'.
97. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney.
98. "History is dependent on the new generation to write a new chapter."
- LaMelo Ball.
99. “The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind.”
- Kiran Desai.
100. "Here comes the sun and I say it's alright.”
- The Beatles.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for new beginning quotes then why not take a look at [new month quotes], or [quotes about overcoming obstacles].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.