Pilots have an insanely cool job, flying planes and visiting exotic locales.
Given how intense their job is, it does not come without its fair share of travel-related perks. Who didn't want to become a pilot when they were young?
Apart from pilots, even the flight crew have their work cut out for them. Given that they need to work across a variety of locations and deal with a wide variety of customers, their job is never easy. Flying thus, even with its almost fairytale-like association of reaching for the skies does come with its fair share of difficulties. Even if you don't like to travel on an airplane, you can never say no to some good plane jokes. Pilot puns and one-liners have always been a great source of laughter among the airport workers. Any job at an airport is hectic and stressful. What can better relieve their stress than some nice airport humor? So ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts as we are going to serve you some of the best pilot jokes out there.
Flying Jokes About Pilots
A pilot has the utmost responsibility while in the air. It is not easy being a pilot. We all know that a skilled pilot's job could involve flying a plane for hours on end. Since this can be an extremely stressful job for the pilots and a boring ordeal for all you lovely passengers, we have carefully compiled this list of funny one-liners about pilots to keep your spirits up. These pilots' jokes can easily be turned into a pilot pun and other airlines' jokes.
1. What is the name of the movie in which the pilots fight each other to park their planes at the end of the day? It's 'The Hangar Games'.
2. What kind of chocolate does a pilot like to eat? A bar of plane chocolate.
3. Why are drone pilots considered to be arrogant? Because they look down on others.
4. Why was the pilot rejected in the final interview? Because he said he was down to earth.
5. Why were the flight attendants panicked when someone decided to leave work an hour early? Because it was the pilot.
6. What would you call the brother duo who are pilots but cannot fly a plane? The Wrong Brothers.
7. What happens when the plane propeller fan stops working? The pilot starts sweating.
8. Why can't spiders become pilots? Because they only know how to tailspin.
9. What happened when the pilot passed through the rainbow during his final test? He passed with flying colors.
10. What happens if an airline pilot says a bad plane joke? It never lands.
11. What would you say about an airline pilot who actually wanted to be a sailor? He is in the wrong craft.
12. What did one pilot ask the co-pilot? "Who is flying this thing?"
13. What is the reason that pilots don't buy beachside properties? They are too low terrain.
14. Why can't you ever beat air force pilots in a match? Because pilots are always prepared for ar-rival.
15. Why did the airplane pilot decide to retire? Because it was too Boeing.
16. Why are pilots never charged with speeding tickets? Because they fly above the law.
17. What illness do pilots get the most? The flew.
18. Where did the pilot meet the ghost? On another plane.
19. Why did the judge deny the bail request of the co-pilot? Because he posed a significant flight risk.
20. Why doesn't the pilot like the flight attendant? Because the flight attendant jokes about his bad altitude.
21. What do you call a dumb copilot who doesn't know how to operate an airplane? An airhead.
22. How does a private jet pilot become a commercial pilot? By sticking advertisements all over the plane.
Funny Airplane Jokes
Everyone enjoys some nice airline jokes while waiting for their flight. Airplane humor and airport jokes can take your flying experience to a higher level. Take a look at these amazing jokes about airplanes that will certainly make you fly.
23. Why was the little airplane sent back to its hangar? Because of bad altitude.
24. What do you call it when someone is sick of being at the airport? A terminal illness.
25. What do you call an airplane that is about to crash? An error-plane.
26. What kind of noise does 737 make when it jumps? Boeing, Boeing, Boeing.
27. What would you get if you fly the airplane backward? You get a receding airline.
28. What kind of transport does a rabbit use? A hare-plane.
29. What would you find if you see Harry Potter on a plane? A flying sorcerer.
30. What happens if you sue a big airline company for losing your luggage? You lose your case.
31. Why did the flight attendant stop the vulture from entering the plane? Because the vulture had too much carrion.
32. What would you get if you cross a plane with a snake? You get a Boeing constrictor.
33. How often does a plane crash? Only once.
34. What would happen if you wear a watch on a plane? Time flies.
35. How do archers travel long distances? On an arrow-plane.
36. What would you call an airport police officer inside a plane? A heli-copper.
37. Why was the librarian asked to get out of the plane? Because it was overbooked.
38. What happened when the child jumped out of the plane? He was on cloud nine.
39. Where does a mountain climber land his plane? On a cliff-hangar.
40. What would you get if a giraffe swallows a toy jet? A plane in the neck.
41. What has eyes, wings, and nose, but can not smell? An airplane.
42. Why did the girl travel to Los Angeles on an airplane? Because she wanted a higher education.
Aviation Jokes That Land
It is quite normal if you are stressed and nervous about landing and take-off. Most people travelling around you are equally anxious as you even if they don't show it on their face. The best antidote to calm your nerves is some funny aviation quotes and one-liners. Check out these hilarious one-liners on aviation for a safe landing.
43. Why do students study inside the plane? Because they want higher grades.
44. Who was at fault for the bumpy landing of the plane? The asphalt.
45. What is the worst school to drop out of? The aviation school.
46. Why did the flight engineer get rejected when he made a marriage proposal to his girlfriend? Because she did not like plane people.
Comic Jokes About Air Travel
It is refreshing to start a conversation with someone by cracking jokes. If you are looking for more jokes to start a conversation with the person next to you on a long flight journey, take a look at these funny jokes for a start.
47. Where can you find the Great Plains? In the great airports.
48. How do you find your life as a cabin crew? Well, it has its ups and downs.
49. How does the food inside the airplane taste? It is very plane.
50. What did the check-in agent ask the photon with a small suitcase? "Travelling light?"
51. What is the most common thing in a cartoon about flying food items? There are many pie-lots.
52. What do you call the cops who are working undercover in an airport? Plane cloth officers.
53. What would you call an airplane made of rubber? You call it Boing 747.
54. Why was everyone panicked when the oxygen dropped inside the flight? Because it was a tense atmosph-air.
55. Why were the passengers panicked when the co-pilot greeted his friend on the flight? He said, "Hi! Jack".
56. How will you comment on a pilot who always flies the same jet? Someone very dedicated to his craft.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 55+ Best Jokes That Fly then why not take a look at beach puns, or for something different take a look at holiday jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.