Love in the purest form is the best form of love ever.
Pure love has been defined in many ways, but one can say that it is the scenario where one loves another person to the best of one's abilities, and in spite of their flaws, yet doesn't expect anything in return. Thus pure love is considered by many as the best and truest form of love and affection.
So, without delaying any further, let us read through this best collection of pure love quotes and sayings, including forever love quotes, which will definitely make you a fan of true and pure love.
Purest Love Quotes
Scroll down for the best pure love quotes. One out of these pure love quotes might just become your favorite and inspire you to find pure love.
1. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
- Robert A. Heinlein.
2. "Love need not speak volumes. It need not demand proof. It never has a happy ending - simply because it doesn't end as long as love is pure and true."
- Dr. Amit Abraham.
3. "To love purely is to consent to distance, it is to adore the distance between ourselves and that which we love."
- Simone Weil.
4. "To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return."
- Madonna Ciccone.
5. "The greatest power that a human possesses is the power of pure love."
- Debasish Mridha
6. "You will never know the purest love you can give a person, until the day you hurt because they hurt."
- Shannon L. Adler.
7. "Love has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is pure and beautiful like early morning sunrise falling in lake."
- Santosh Kalwar.
8. "Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect."
- Patrick Rothfuss.
9. "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
- Jodi Picoult.
10. "The currency of a happy life is not money, but it is pure love."
- Debasish Mridha
11. "We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen.
12. "Everything which originates from pure love is lit with the radiance of beauty."
- Simone Weil.
13. “A drop of Pure Love contains an ocean of transformative power”
― Adiela Akoo.
14. "True generosity is an offering; given freely and out of pure love. No strings attached. No expectations."
- Suze Orman.
15. "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."
- Nicholas Sparks.
16. "Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto."
- Lope de Vega.
17. "A baby is the most powerful person on earth, for they are born with the power of pure love and precious hope."
18. "One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."
- Paulo Coelho.
19. "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
- Mother Teresa.
20. "Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return."
- Peace Pilgrim.
Best Romantic Love Quotes
Here are some of the best romantic pure love quotes that shows what one can feel for their partners. These pure love quotes convey so much happiness - it's infectious!
21. "They scaled the peaks
Imprinting their names
In time and space
In their love
The rainbow curved in delight..."
- Jyoti Patel.
22. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things."
- John Green, 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
23. "Great love isn't two people finding the perfect match in one another. Great love is two people making the choice to be a match."
- Lysa TerKeurst.
24. "Perhaps the easiest people to fall in love with are those about whom we know nothing."
- Alaine De Botton.
25. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."
- Maya Angelou.
26. "I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love."
- William Blake.
27. "Love is all about guts. If you have it, you fight with the world. If you don’t, you fight with yourself."
- Heenashree Khandelwal.
28. "True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend."
- Faye Hall.
29. "The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too."
- Ernest Hemingway
30. "Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit."
- Peter Ustinov.
31. "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost.
32. "I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart."
- Nicholas Sparks.
33. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
34. "I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance."
- Steve Maraboli.
35. "Love should have no fear. It should have just free love, without any fear, without any aggression; enjoy that pure love."
- Nirmala Srivastava.
36. "When love is not madness it is not love."
― Pedro Calderon de la Barca.
37. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
38. "My feelings for you are not conditional. I don't judge you. I don't lose patience with you. I don't punish you. I just love you. That's all. Pure and simple."
- Alyson Noel.
39. "I wish there was a word more than 'love' itself to convey what I feel for you."
- Faraaz Kazi.
40. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss.
Deep Quotes About Love
Many pure love quotes have meanings hidden inside them that give the meaning a different dimension. Here are some of the best pure love quotes about hope and love.
41. "This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."
42. "Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets!"
- C. JoyBell C.
43. "Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."
- Kahlil Gibran.
44. "Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
45. "I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
- Jane Austen, 'Northanger Abbey'.
46. "Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air."
- Jodi Picoult.
47. "Love is a feeling, a real, raw, and unscripted emotion so sensationally pure, unable to dull even under the strain of a world against it, strong enough to heal the broken and warm even the coldest of hearts."
- Madeline Sheehan.
48. "Love has no labels, no definitions. It is what it is, pure and simple. Love is the water of life."
- Shams Tabrizi.
49. "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
- James A. Baldwin.
50. "There's something kind of beautiful about that pure love of things. Like, 'I'll show that I love the thing I love by hating everything else.'"
- Patton Oswalt.
51. "But love, child, love is the root of all that is good, and the root of all things that are evil."
- Jennifer L. Armentrout.
52. "Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation."
53. "The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love."
- Henry Miller.
54. "Love of God is pure when joy and suffering inspire an equal degree of gratitude."
- Simone Weil.
55. "Whatsoever is done out of pure love, be it ever so little or contemptible in the sight of men, is wholly fruitful..."
- Ellen G. White.
56. "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
- Corinthians 13:13, The Holy Bible.
57. "Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star."
- E. E. Cummings.
58. "Love is the key to the understanding of all the mysteries."
- Paulo Coelho.
59. "Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
- Vincent Van Gogh.
60. "When you really love someone, you think about him all the time. No matter where you are or what you're doing, he never completely leaves your thoughts."
- Betsy Brannon Green.
Eternal Love Quotes
One can always hope that the best way to show pure love is to be free to love for an eternity. Scroll down for some of the best pure love quotes on eternity.
61. "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
- Roy Croft.
62. "Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone."
- Lauren Conrad.
63. "I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal."
- E.M. Forster.
64. "She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal."
- Simone de Beauvoir.
65. "That's what true love is. It cannot be broken, it cannot be chipped away, it's eternal, everlasting, and it can weather any storm."
- Alyson Noel.
66. "He was part of me. And I was part of him. Tethered together for the rest of eternity."
- Becca Fitzpatrick.
67. "Love is eternal - the aspect may change, but not the essence."
- Vincent van Gogh.
68. "To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss..."
- Søren Kierkegaard.
69. "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It's always equal and pure. Without violent demonstrations: It is seen with white hairs and is always young at heart."
- Honoré de Balzac.
70. "I have a strong will to love you for eternity."
- Milan Kundera.
71. "I am as wrapped up in her as a vine that clings to a tree seeking for sustenance. She’s tied me to her for eternity."
- Colleen Houck.
72. "The saddest thing is to be
a minute to someone,
when you've made them your eternity."
- Sanober Khan.
73. "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
- Richard Puz.
74. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
- Nora Ephron, 'When Harry Met Sally'.
75. "It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was."
- E. M. Forster.
True Love Quotes
True love and pure love are synonymous. Here are some of the best pure love quotes.
76. "Love is not about owning someone, but about loving them."
- Laurell K. Hamilton.
77. "How far should a person go in the name of true love?"
- Nicholas Sparks
78. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
- Sarah Dessen.
79. "True love always makes a man better, no matter who the woman is that inspires it."
- Alexandre Dumas.
80. "True love will triumph in the end - which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it's the most beautiful lie we have."
- John Green.
81. "Perhaps, he thought, true pure love, like all flowers, flourished best with its roots in muck and mud. Perhaps that was a law of life that held everything together."
- Harry Mulisch.
82. "True love doesn't need proof. The eyes told what heart felt."
- Toba Beta.
83. "True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other."
- Michael Bassey Johnson.
84. "(True) Love is the greatest gift that God has given us. It's free."
- Taraji P. Henson.
85. "I think you can only be truly mad at someone you really love."
- E.L. James
86. "If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love."
- Thich Nhat Hanh.
87. "...When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.”
- Robert Fulghum.
88. "True love is the best thing in the world, except for cough drops."
- William Goldman.
89. "A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake."
- Elizabeth Gilbert.
90. "True love is usually the most inconvenient kind."
- Kiera Cass.
'My One Pure Love' Quotes
Often, your one pure love is your partner. Here are some of the best pure love quotes for him and pure love quotes for her that we surely hope you will like. You can write these pure love quotes on cards and gifts to spread the pure love around.
91. "No matter what happens between us, I hope that you know that what I feel for you is pure love."
92. "My life is truly incomplete without you, do you even have a clue? That how much I love you, yes I truly do."
93. "You are my life, my inspiration, my strength and my soulmate."
94. "No matter how much time I spend with you, I can never ever get enough of you."
95. "I love your personality so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
96. "Words simply cannot tell how much I love you."
97. "You are in my life, so my life has a meaning. Without you in my life, my life would be demeaning. I love you so much..."
98. "Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love."
- William Shakespeare.
99. "She felt love: real love... She cried from so much love."
- Laura Esquivel, 'Pierced by the Sun'.
100." Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without presents? I do."
*Do you know where this quote originated? If you do, please email us at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Pure Love Quotes then why not take a look at first love quotes, or [Disney love quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.