Tea and coffee are some of the most consumed beverages in the whole world.
Tea was invented much before coffee in 2737 BC in China. Whereas coffee was first produced near the Red Sea in Arabia in 674 A.D.
Both tea and coffee contain caffeine which helps to energize the body. There are different variants of tea and coffee all over the world. Some of the most common types of tea that are consumed are black tea, green tea, and herbal tea. Some of the most common kinds of coffee that people have are black coffee, americano, espresso, and cappuccino. Both the drinks help in controlling diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and much more.
Quotes About Drinking Tea
Famous quotes about tea that all tea lovers will absolutely cherish and adore.
1. "There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life."
2. "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
3. "I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea."
4. “Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson.
5. “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.”
6. "Surely a pretty woman never looks prettier than when making tea."
-Mary Elizabeth Braddon.
7. "Tea tempers the spirits and harmonizes the mind, dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens thought and prevents drowsiness, lightens or refreshes the body, and clears the perceptive faculties.”
- Lu Yu.
8. "No matter where you are in the world, you are at home when tea is served."
9. “Tea! Bless ordinary everyday afternoon tea!”
10. "My dear if you could give me a cup of tea to clear my muddle of a head I should better understand your affairs."
11. "Tea is an act complete in its simplicity. When I drink tea, there is only me and the tea. The rest of the world dissolves. There are no worries about the future. No dwelling on past mistakes. Tea is simple: loose-leaf tea, hot pure water, a cup."
-Thich Nhat Hanh.
12. "As far as her mom was concerned, tea fixed everything. Have a cold? Have some tea. Broken bones? There’s a tea for that too."
Quotes About Drinking Coffee
If you enjoy your daily dose of caffeine, these coffee quotes are definitely going to make your day.
13. "There are those who love to get dirty and fix things. They drink coffee at dawn, beer after work. And those who stay clean, just appreciate things."
14. "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."
15. "As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?"
16. "I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time."
17. "What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup."
18. "The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drinks."
-Sir James Mackintosh.
19. "It is inhumane in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
20. "The Communist slogan 'Workers, arise!' has come to mean in capitalist countries that it's time for the coffee break."
21. "Coffee is a language in itself."
22. "Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?"
23. "Coffee, according to the women of Denmark, is to the body what the Word of the Lord is to the soul."
24. "Sunday morning, I wake up at, like, 6 or 6:30 to go to the gym. I drink a glass of water, and then, before I start my workout, I drink a cup of coffee."
25. "In the new artisan coffee movement, Jeremy Challender, a 32-year-old Australian who is one of the founders of Prufrock Coffee, explains precision is everything for the barista."
Quotes On Drinking Tea And Coffee
Here's a list of coffee and tea quotes that you will relate to on a personal level.
26. "When tea becomes ritual, it takes its place at the heart of our ability to see greatness in small things. Where is beauty to be found? In great things that, like everything else, are doomed to die, or in small things that aspire to nothing, yet know how to set a jewel of infinity in a single moment?"
27. "I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now."
-Louisa May Alcott.
29. "Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings."
30. "It's better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one."
31."When I'm depressed and the weather is bad I look up my page on IMDb and I have my coffee and feel better. There are even films on there I don't know about!"
32. “A cup of tea would restore my normality."
33. "Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard."
- Anne Spencer.
34. "When you are drinking tea, it is basically a private conversation between the tea and your individual soul."
-Lu Ann Pannunzio.
35. “Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage.”
36. "A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked."
37. "Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks."
38. "We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup."
Important Coffee And Tea Quotes
These shortlisted coffee and tea quotes are what you were looking for today. So go on and give them a read.
39. "At breakfast they have milk and juice at night. There are those who do both, they drink tea."
40. "If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you."
-William Ewart Gladstone.
41. "I'm an early riser. I get up between five and six, have coffee, and read for a couple of hours before everyone else gets up."
42. “There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea”
44. "Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept."
45. "No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for ‘Before Coffee.’ "
46. “Where there’s tea, there is Hope.”
47. "I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless."
48. "Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second."
49. "I don't know where my ideas come from. I will admit, however, that one key ingredient is caffeine. I get a couple cups of coffee into me and weird things just start to happen."
50. "I love my Saturday coffee the way I used to love Saturday morning cartoons."
51. "At Christmas, tea is compulsory. Relatives are optional."
52. “There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.”
— Bernard-Paul Heroux.
53. "Yes, that's it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it's always tea time."
- Lewis Carroll, 'Alice's Adventures In Wonderland'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for coffee and tea quotes then why not take a look at pizza quotes and proverbs quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.