Image © ksyusha_yanovich, under a Creative Commons license.
Having a baby is a life changing experience, and it comes with amazing memories that we don't want to forget.
Creating a baby scrapbook means that you can store all of those precious moments in one place so you can easily bring back precious memories (and embarrass your son or daughter at their 18th birthday!). A great way to make your scrapbook unique is by writing some of your favourite baby quotes in it.
Having a new baby is an amazing time, so it's a great idea to keep all those precious memories in one place.
Nine Baby Girl Quotes
If you've got a gorgeous little girl, take a look at the best baby girl scrapbook quotes to make those memories sparkle.
1. And though she be but little, she is fierce. - William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
2. She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes. – Kate Spade
3. Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder, and hands that will shape the world.
4. Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. And may we raise them.
5. A girl should be two things: who and what she wants. - Coco Chanel
6. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. - Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
7. She’s far more precious than jewels. - Proverbs 31:10
8. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter. - Prophet Muhammed
9. Let her sleep... for when she wakes, she will move mountains. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Seven Baby Boy Quotes
Need inspiration for baby quotes for your little lad? You can express your love for him with these lovely baby boy scrapbook quotes and sayings.
1. Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older. - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
2. If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. - Maya Angelou
3. And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself. - Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree
4. A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.
5. His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it.
6. Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle, always overflowing with joy and excitement.
7. Baby boys are God’s way of telling you that your house is too neat!
12 Scrapbook Quotes From The Arts
Literature and the arts are some of the best places to find profound quotes for all stages of your baby's early months and years - we've already rounded up our 12 best Winnie the Pooh quotes. For more inspiration, from Dr Seuss to Peter Pan, take a look at our best scrapbooking quotes from books, authors and artists.
1. If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter then you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you. - Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
2. Children have one kind of silliness, as you know, and grown-ups have another kind. - CS Lewis
3. Be awesome! Be a book nut. - Dr Seuss
4. Teeth are always in style. - Dr Seuss
5. Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's a great balancing act. - Dr Seuss
6. Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered. - Dr Seuss
7. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr Seuss
8. No-one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside. - Kristen Proby
9. As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen. - Winnie the Pooh
10. And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. —Nicholas Sparks
11. Every child is an artist. - Pablo Picasso
12. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. - Vincent van Gogh
17 Of The Most Beautiful Baby Scrapbook Quotes And Short Baby Poems
Whether you need something short and sweet for your scrapbook page or want to use your favourite baby poem, discover more inspiration and a new baby quote for your gorgeous scrapbook here.
1. Until you've... counted little fingers, counted little toes, held a little hand, kissed a little nose, soothed a little tummy, read to little ears, powdered a little booty, wiped away little tears... you haven't known love.
2. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
3. You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed.
4. Ten tiny fingers that always want to play, That never stop exploring the wonder of today, Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start, Will reach out for tomorrow, Yet always hold your heart.
5. Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.
6. With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug!
7. Nine months preparing to fall in love for a lifetime.
8. I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity. - Eleanor Roosevelt
9. Children make you want to start life over. - Muhammad Ali
10. I am your mother, you are my child. I am your quiet place, you are my wild. I am your calm face, you are my giggle. I am your wait, you are my wiggle. I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake. I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake. I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo. I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.
11. Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.
12. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. - Isaiah 46:4
13, Your first breath took ours away.
14. You're my favourite reason to lose sleep.
15. A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made. - Sammy Davis, Jr.
16. We made a wish and you came true.
17. Fairy tales do come true. Look at us, we had you.
Despite living in London for more than 10 years, Becky is a countryside lover at heart. After growing up in the Yorkshire Dales, she relocated to the capital to continue her journalism career before finally settling in West Sussex in 2019. Mum to a chatty toddler (and a middle-aged cat), if she's not being forced to sing nursery rhymes she can be found watching live sport with a nice cup of tea.