Life can often be quite difficult with the new bunch of challenges it poses to us every other day.
However, it is our duty not to fall down from the pressure but keep rising. After all, we all deserve happiness and we can achieve this if we are motivated enough.
In order to boost our morale and help us to get through the day, even though it might be quite tiring, we need some inspirational words to help us shine. Inspirational words may actually go a long way in helping you to rise up the ladder without the fear of a dangerous fall. This article has the best and most beautiful rise quotes that will definitely help with your mindset and elevate you to success.
Popular Rise And Shine Quotes
Once you are done with all your difficult tasks for the day, you will feel truly free. To meet your challenges without fear, you need some inspirational reinforcements. This subcategory has some beautiful and inspirational rise quotes which will make you say "I will rise up!" every morning.
1. "The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn."
- William C. Hannan.
2. "What matter most is not the fall but your ability to rise whenever you fall."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
3. "Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."
- Kobe Bryant.
4. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
5. "I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day."
- Paul Henderson.
6. "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
- Walt Whitman.
7. "And if you don't believe the sun will rise, stand alone and greet the coming night in the last remaining light."
- Chris Cornell.
8. "Believe you can and you’re halfway there."
- Theodore Roosevelt.
9. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
- Marcus Aurelius.
10. "I'll rise and fall, let me take credit for both."
- Pearl Jam, 'Vitalogy Letras'.
11. "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
- Beverly Sills.
12. "Rise above your fears and you rise above your world."
- Matshona Dhliwayo.
13. "The moral of my story is the sun always comes out after the storm. Being optimistic and surrounding yourself with positive loving people is for me, living life on the sunny side of the street."
- Janice Dean.
Best Rise And Grind Quotes
This subcategory has some inspirational and motivational rise quotes which will push you to work extremely hard and rise to the top. Nobody can achieve their goal without working very hard for it and these inspirational rise quotes will help you do just that. Here you will find some great quotes about rising up.
14. "Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth."
- Julie Andrews.
15. "If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds."
- Jesse Jackson.
16. "Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs."
- Henry Ford.
17. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
- Walt Disney.
18. "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."
- Victor Kiam.
19. "When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go."
- Carol Burnett.
20. "Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied."
- Dwayne Johnson.
21. "Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
- William Faulkner.
22. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."
- Vince Lombardi.
23. "Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it."
- Les Brown.
24. "If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work."
- Dale Carnegie.
25. "Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it."
- Ted Williams.
Encouraging Rise Up Quotes
This subcategory has some great rise quotes that can also be considered as accomplishment quotes. Repeating these inspirational rise quotes every day will actually free you from all your worries and help you rise to success. Here you will find rise again quotes.
26. "We rise by lifting others."
- Robert Ingersoll.
27. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
- David Brinkley.
28. "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."
- Lyndon Johnson.
29. "Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!"
- Gaby Douglas.
30. "When you fall, do not stay down, look for the strength within to rise."
- Laila Gifty Akita.
31. "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
- Benjamin Franklin.
32. "If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!"
- Dolly Parton.
33. "Try not to get lost in comparing yourself to others. Discover your gifts and let them shine!"
- Jennie Finch.
34. "It is never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot.
35. "A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with, the wind."
- Lewis Mumford.
36. "The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
37. "Strength is the product of struggle. You must do what others don’t achieve what others won’t."
- Henry Rollins.
38. "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
- Roald Dahl.
39. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."
- Oscar Wilde.
Inspirational Rise Above Quotes
Sometimes we need to rise above the challenges in life in order to face new problems and solve them. After all, life is full of bad days and good days. This subcategory has some inspirational rise above quotations to give you that extra confidence you need before starting your day.
40. "The wise will rise, and the fool will duel."
- Gena Showalter, 'Lifeblood'.
41. "Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them."
- Washington Irving.
42. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
- Robert Kiyosaki.
43. "How can you rise, if you have not burned..."
- Hiba Fatima Ahmed.
44. "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."
- Henry Ford.
45. "We rise in glory as we sink in pride."
- Andrew Young.
46. "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
- Jim Rohn.
47. "Let your light shine. Be a source of strength and courage. Share your wisdom. Radiate love."
- Wilfred Peterson.
48. "No one gets through unscathed. We are all going to have a few scratches on us. Please be kind to yourselves and stand up for yourself, please."
- Taylor Swift.
49. "It doesn’t matter if you fall down; everyone does. What matters is what you do next. You either stay down or rise up again. That’s what determines your strength."
- Nadine Sadaka Boulous.
50. "Sometimes you have to burn yourself to the ground before you can rise like a phoenix from the ashes."
- Jens Lenkman.
51. "If you want to give light to others, you have to glow yourself."
- Thomas S. Monson.
52. "Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for."
- Jennifer Lopez.
53. "Unleash the potential that is in another and you unleash the potential that is in you."
- Matshona Dhliwayo.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for best rise quotes to elevate you to success, then why not take a look at [quotes about living your best life], or quotes about overcoming obstacles.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.