Did you know that scrapbooking is the creative form of storing memories?
Scrapbooking is really a very great way of preserving and cherishing personal memories for a life-time. This book can consist of photographs, write-ups, signatures of favorite people, and so on.
Maintaining a scrapbook is an art where pages are arranged along with good pictures focusing on the precious moments garnished with perfect words and phrases in the memory of happy times. As a child, one might think of scrapbooks as a collection of beautiful pieces put together with too much effort. But as people grow old, these memories stored by them help them remember the old moments any day that they want to relive them with their family and friends. A scrapbook is like a true souvenir of life. It is made up of things and people that you genuinely want to treasure in your life. A few of the best quotes about keeping a scrapbook as a souvenir goes like this, "A photograph is a souvenir of a memory. It is not a moment. It is the looking at the photograph that becomes the moment. Your own moment", by David Levithan. This one focuses more on the photographs that go inside a scrapbook as souvenirs. One more phrase that goes like, "Create your own sunshine!" is quite relevant to creating your own way to happy things through the scrapbook.
As Flavia once said, "Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart", below is a little something to make the scrapbooker in you remember the past with words and phrases.
If you like this article and are looking for something else like scrapbook quotes, check out [craft quotes] and making memories quotes.
Inspiring Scrapbook Quotes For Cherishing The Past And Love
Days into years can be remembered with something as simple as scrapbooks and sayings. Here's a quote-list to make most of the scrapbook, the layouts, and great ideas together worth the past time in your future.
1. "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it."
- Danny Kaye.
2. "A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well, put-together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost..."
- Don Aslett.
3. "I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."
4. "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know."
- Diane Arbus.
5. "Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us."
- Oscar Wilde.
Happy Quotes About Scrapbooking And The Layouts
Scrapbooking will make all the pages of one's life equal to some good days to remember. Check this quote-list of and phrases about scrapbook as the memory of love and the art of preserving these memories in life. Read on to get inspired to make your own scrapbooking memories!
6. "Keep some souvenirs of your past, or how will you ever prove it wasn't all a dream?"
- Ashleigh Brilliant.
7. "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
- Pablo Picasso.
8. "People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily."
- Zig Ziglar.
9. "Scrapbooking isn't about scraps of paper and photos. Scrapbooking is about scraps of life - yours and those special to you."
- Rebecca Sower.
10. "A book is a souvenir of an idea."
- Seth Godin.
11. "How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories."
- Lady Bird Johnson.
Preserve Life Memories With These Beautiful Scrapbook Quotes
One of the tips to cherish the best memory is to make a scrapbook be it a family history or recording your amazing trips with the family or friends. This quote-list is devoted to sharing that love of the time in the past.
12. "Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter."
- Izaak Walton.
13. "As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every minute of time."
- John Mason.
14. "Don't count the days, make the days count."
- Muhammad Ali.
15. "A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles."
- Tim Cahill.
16. "A happy life is just a string of happy moments."
- Esther Hicks.
17. "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed."
- Wayne Dyer.
18. "Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion."
- Leigh Hunt.
Scrapbook Quotes About Family History And Remembering The Family Tree
There is a joy in one's family tree. This peeping into the past is preserved in the scrapbooks too. Here are some scrapbook quotes about family history and about remembering and preserving the family tree.
19. "If you don't know your family's history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree."
- Michael Crichton.
20. " Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life."
- Albert Einstein.
21. "In every conceivable manner, the family is linked to our past, bridge to our future."
- Alex Haley.
22. "History is who we are and why we are the way we are."
- David McCullough.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our quote suggestions for scrapbooking quotes then why not take a look at [family first quotes], or Unforgettable Memories quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.