The Peanuts comic strip is among the most famous in the genre.
The comic strip by Charles M. Schulz ran from 2 October 1950 to 13 February 2000. It also had reruns afterward.
The comic strip, among the most famous and loved ones in the world, stole the hearts of many. It has also given us many great Snoopy quotes! A lot of people across the world read comics growing up. The comic strips brought happiness to the hearts of children and adults alike. Snoopy quotes from the comic are very relatable too. The main character of this comic is a boy called Charlie Brown. He is shy and lacks self-confidence. A lot of children related to Charlie Brown. Snoopy was Charlie Brown's dog who seems to have thoughts like humans even though he cannot speak. For some reason, the readers loved Snoopy and his borderline fantastical character that developed through the years. Snoopy quotes show the personality of the beloved dog.
The other characters include Lucy Van Pelt, who is Charlie Brown's friend, and her younger brother Linus Van Pelt. Peppermint Patty and Marcie are also important characters in the comics. Other characters also include Sally Brown who is the younger sister of Charlie Brown. The comics have also been published as books that include Peanuts, Charlie Brown and Friends, Snoopy, and many more, providing us with even more Snoopy quotes. Here are a few Snoopy love quotes, Snoopy inspirational quotes, and Snoopy quotes about life that will make your day better.
If you enjoy these Snoopy quotes, you might also want to check out our similar articles that you'll love Charlie Brown quotes and [Elmo quotes].
Funny Snoopy Quotes
If the Peanuts comics are known for anything, it's their humor. The slice of life comic strip might not be solely about comedy but the smart humor that we do get sometimes is sharp and enjoyable. Each of the characters of this comic strip is funny in some way or another. Someone might not be outright funny but their dialogues end up bringing a smile to our face. The character of Snoopy, however, is known for his sarcastic humor and philosophical demeanor. This combination brings happiness to the readers. Here are a few funny Snoopy quotes that will make you happy.
1. "To me, the ugliest sight in the world is an empty dog dish!"
2. "Lucy: You're being punished for something you did wrong! That's the way these things always work.
Snoopy: BLEAH! (get rids of Lucy) Her kind deserves to be bleahed!"
- Lucy and Snoopy.
3. "You can kick me, you can yell at me, you can chase me, you can insult me... But don't interfere with my food-life."
4. "I've become allergic to people."
5. "Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement."
6. "Beauty tips. How to look younger: Don’t be born so soon."
7. "Charlie Brown: You really should think about something else in life besides eating.
Snoopy: He's right. Sleeping is also very important."
- Snoopy and Charlie Brown.
8. "I've heard the reports, I've read all the articles. I don't care what anyone says, one of the great joys in life is scarfing junk food."
9. "My mind reels with sarcastic replies."
10. "All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."
11. "I think I’m allergic to morning."
12. "More health tips: Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Get plenty of rest. And learn to duck."
13. "This isn't a whole nap, this is a nap snack."
Cute And Inspirational Snoopy Quotes
One of the best things about Snoopy is that he is positive no matter what. He doesn't deny the fact that living might be sad or painful sometimes. We might have to say goodbye to people we like eventually, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy the little things in life like food and a good nap. Snoopy quotes show you that you might not be happy all the time but it shouldn't stop you from enjoying those little things. You might be stuck in a tough place today but tomorrow will be better. That's what Snoopy and Charlie Brown always tried to teach us. For now, enjoy your food, take a nap, and read these Snoopy inspirational quotes to cheer up.
14. "A dog's life is a lonely life. Cats hate us, horses step on us, wild animals despise us.
Thank goodness for people!"
15. "Keep looking up... that's the secret of life."
16. "Every now and then, I feel that my existence is justified."
17. "I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me. I’m too busy loving the people who love me."
18. "That's life, you always end up right where you started."
19. "That's right, I'm bugable and huggable!"
20. "Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong."
21. "Can a person really be in love with two different snowflakes at the same time?"
22. "It's always the same, hello and goodbye!"
23. "My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
24. "Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Snoopy quotes then why not take a look at 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' quotes, or cartoon quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.